Unknown-3 (resized).jpeg
Unknown-2 (resized).jpeg
Unknown-1 (resized).jpeg
Unknown-8 (resized).jpeg
Unknown-7 (resized).jpeg
Unknown-6 (resized).jpeg
Unknown-5 (resized).jpeg
Unknown-4 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Kings & Queens

Featured Ad

Added: 2021-05-12 03:31:37 UTC • Ended: May 16th, 2021
Condition: Partially restored (almost original)

Price

$ 2,450 (OBO)

Open for offers

I have owned this machine for 15 years, and purchased it after looking for one in excellent condition without a lot of cabinet or playfield wear. In particular, I wanted a machine in great mechanical condition. Today, I took a good look at it. Compared to my Buckaroo and KOD, the playfield does have a few areas of minor wear, and I highlighted them with yellow arrows on the pictures. The cabinet is very nice overall, but if you look at the front of the head under the backless, there are some linear cracks, and the back of the cabinet does not look great like the sides and front. However, that is not seen and so perhaps that is why it did not get the same love. I think the backless is in very good shape. What I think is best if the overall mechanical condition, and it plays perfectly.

I think this highly collectable and highly rated Wedgehead that was the pinball machine of choice for Tommy, is a great example of Kings and Queens.

I am in zip code 90274 and prefer local pickup so you can see and play the machine. I am fine with helping by taking off the head and legs etc if the buyer can make the arrangements with NAVL or some other shipper.

I am adding this to the forum section so people can feel free to comment to compliment the condition or point out any issues. I am not sure why so many other ads don't include forum comment options.

It does not seem like this classic game comes up for sale too often.

Click link to forum discussion to see additional photos.

Item photos

Unknown-21 (resized).jpeg
Unknown-1 (resized).jpeg
Unknown-10 (resized).jpeg
Unknown-11 (resized).jpeg
Unknown-12 (resized).jpeg
Unknown-13 (resized).jpeg
Unknown-14 (resized).jpeg
Unknown-15 (resized).jpeg
Unknown-16 (resized).jpeg
Unknown-17 (resized).jpeg
Unknown-19 (resized).jpeg
Unknown-2 (resized).jpeg
Unknown-3 (resized).jpeg
Unknown-4 (resized).jpeg
Unknown-5 (resized).jpeg
Unknown-6 (resized).jpeg
Unknown-7 (resized).jpeg
Unknown-8 (resized).jpeg
Unknown (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are jgelman's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to jgelman's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 2,450

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Los Angeles, CA, US

#2 2 years ago

A few more images. Plastic signed by Wayne Neyens who designed Buckaroo, Gigi, Slick Chick, and others in addition to Kings and Queens.

He is not a youngster!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/happy-102nd-birthday-wayne-neyens

Not sure how often he signed his games.

Unknown-1 (resized).jpegUnknown-1 (resized).jpegUnknown-10 (resized).jpegUnknown-10 (resized).jpegUnknown-11 (resized).jpegUnknown-11 (resized).jpegUnknown-14 (resized).jpegUnknown-14 (resized).jpegUnknown-2 (resized).jpegUnknown-2 (resized).jpegUnknown-3 (resized).jpegUnknown-3 (resized).jpegUnknown-4 (resized).jpegUnknown-4 (resized).jpegUnknown-5 (resized).jpegUnknown-5 (resized).jpegUnknown-6 (resized).jpegUnknown-6 (resized).jpegUnknown-7 (resized).jpegUnknown-7 (resized).jpegUnknown-8 (resized).jpegUnknown-8 (resized).jpeg
#3 2 years ago

As an FYI, a very established forum member wanted to give me $300 and a Shay Repro backglass in return for my Kings and Queens Backglass. Clearly, he values the original (more than I do), which I believe is what I have on my machine. I just lowered my price by a couple hundred dollars, and if anyone is interested in buying my machine where it does not matter to them if they have this backglass or a new repro, I can put you in touch with the member. It would then be the equivalent of getting this machine at an additional $300 discount.

I did not want to do the swap now as that could interfere with a sale. However, I mention it as perhaps that could be a win-win for a buyer and the Pinside member who values the original backglass. Just an option.

#4 2 years ago

As an FYI, I just sold this machine for $2,450. I now will end the listing, and as I do that, Pinside will ask me if I sold it on Pinside and if I will disclose the sale price and if so, if I would do it publicly etc.

I will indicate yes I sold it on Pinside and pay the very reasonable fee to support this website.

However, as an FYI, I listed a KOD on this website, and when there was no interest, I sold it on ebay for a bit more, but am ending up with hundreds less due to ebay fees. That buyer happened to be a Pinside member, but this website and my listing had nothing to do with that sale. That same buyer just purchased my Kings and Queens. He saw my Kings and Queens because of our interaction on the KOD, but he was able to view the pictures and description due to it being listed here.

I find it unfortunate that more people do not list the sale price when they sell machines listed here if on Pinside or off Pinside. To not give this info prevents people like me from knowing the true value of machines when deciding to buy or sell

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-kings-ampamp-queens-5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.