You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

kd4 (resized).JPG
kd3 (resized).JPG
kd2 (resized).JPG
kd1 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JOESCHALL.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: King of Diamonds

Added: 2017-01-10 19:10:58 UTC • Ended: February 21st, 2017
Condition: Used - shows wear, needs some work

Price

$ 500 (Firm)

Price is firm

Working King of Diamonds for sale in Linden, PA, 17744 (near Williamsport). This is not my machine--I'm just helping a friend sell it. This is his only pin, and he just wants it to go to a pinsider who appreciates and can work on an EM, and at a price fair to both buyer and seller. The owner is not a pinhead, but he is an engineer. Of the pin, he says "it works, but has a couple of sticky relays, blown bulbs, and all the rubbers need attention. Also, the back cover is missing." See below for a video link and four pictures, then more pictures linked in the thread.

Here is a video my friend shot of the machine to verify working condition:

As to other questions you might have about the machine, I probably can't answer them, and the owner might not be able to answer much either since he's not a pinball guy nor a pinsider. So what I'm trying to arrange for him is a simple, no-hassle, cash-in-hand, pickup-only sale. No trades, no shipping, no BS. I think the firm cash price of $500 is fair for this particular working EM, considering the book value and appeal of this title.

If you are interested and can comply with the above terms, please e-mail me at my regular e-mail address (it's easier for me to communicate that way compared to a PM), which is ______@___________ [email removed]. If it looks like we've got a good buyer/seller match, then I will send you the seller's contact information and let you take it from there.

Thanks!

Joe Schall

Item photos

kd1 (resized).JPG
kd2 (resized).JPG
kd3 (resized).JPG
kd4 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are JOESCHALL's market stats.

silver Seller Level

JOESCHALL has the Pinside Silver seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to JOESCHALL's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 500

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Williamsport, PA, US

#2 7 years ago

Weekend bump and update. I have interest from a pinsider buyer from North Carolina with EM experience, but he can't pick up the machine until early April. On the seller's behalf, I'm still hoping for something sooner and more local, but if nothing else emerges the machine will go to the North Carolina buyer.

1 week later
#3 7 years ago

Bump and update. I've had interest from two pinsiders--one in Pennsylvania and one out of state--but no definite sale yet. Also, the seller has provided numerous, much more detailed pictures at this site:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-KDAy9fW6XFRXl6cmhQcVk1Rlk/view

Thanks for the interest.

Joe Schall

1 week later
#4 7 years ago

Post-Super Bowl bump.

KoD is still available. Other interested pinsiders passed.

2 weeks later
#5 7 years ago

Local sale pending to a pinsider and pickup scheduled.

#6 7 years ago

Game is picked up and was sold to a new pinsider--his second EM. Thanks to all those who showed interest.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JOESCHALL.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-king-of-diamonds-1?tu=JOESCHALL and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.