2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by acedanger
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Interested in this service?”

• yes 2 votes
      15%
    • no 10 votes
      77%
    • maybe 1 vote
      8%

(13 votes)

#1 2 years ago

This ad has been removed from the market place.

#2 2 years ago

Good luck with the rental but is this allowed in the marketplace

#3 2 years ago

Just an FYI he's the guy who put his business card on most of the free play games at Allentown. Coming from someone who rents games as well, it was a classless move. There were a few New Yorkers who really wanted to have a few words with you.

#4 2 years ago

Whats the lease length? $450 per week?

#5 2 years ago

How does this work liability wise incase machine gets scratched or other damage occurs?

#6 2 years ago

I’m hoping this goes against policy because that’s the last thing I want to see in the marketplace is 20 rentals that I have to weed through

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from Yesh23:

I’m hoping this goes against policy because that’s the last thing I want to see in the marketplace is 20 rentals that I have to weed through

I think it best to keep it in the local forums, or CL/FB marketplace. Also technically, this is not a "for sale" ad, it is a rental ad. Huge difference....BUT, if OP is selling a JP Pro for $450, I'll buy it and set up shipping. Shoot me a PM.

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

Just an FYI he's the guy who put his business card on most of the free play games at Allentown. Coming from someone who rents games as well, it was a classless move. There were a few New Yorkers who really wanted to have a few words with you.

That is indeed poor taste at the very least. I brought a couple of machines a pretty long ways for others to enjoy. The "getting in free" doesn't come close to covering what it cost me to bring them vs driving empty. It is about community and fun. To find someone else putting their ads on everyone's property is a really tacky move.

Poor show ol' boy.

#9 2 years ago

Yeah we don't need "rental" ads in the marketplace, unless they create a category for one. There's enough bullshit in here as it is!

"Rental" guys can create their own threads, or buy banner ads. An occaisional mention in the regional threads is fine too.

You don't see the Bushy bros. pulling this shit!

#10 2 years ago

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-jurassic-park-pro-79 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.