IMG_9757 (resized).JPG
IMG_9752 (resized).JPG
IMG_9759 (resized).JPG
IMG_9758 (resized).JPG
IMG_9760 (resized).JPG
IMG_9762 (resized).JPG
IMG_9761 (resized).JPG
IMG_9763 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 87 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Jurassic Park (Pro)

Added: 2019-09-01 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (October 24th, 2019) • Ended: November 20th, 2019
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

Price

$ 5,400

Traded in towards a premium this is a Jurassic PArk Pro like new with no flaws.
Will ship and open to trades as well . Perfect feedback and any questions
###-###-#### [phone number removed]. Thanks DAve

Item photos

IMG_9749 (resized).JPG
IMG_9750 (resized).JPG
IMG_9751 (resized).JPG
IMG_9752 (resized).JPG
IMG_9754 (resized).JPG
IMG_9757 (resized).JPG
IMG_9758 (resized).JPG
IMG_9759 (resized).JPG
IMG_9760 (resized).JPG
IMG_9761 (resized).JPG
IMG_9762 (resized).JPG
IMG_9763 (resized).JPG
IMG_9764 (resized).JPG
IMG_9765 (resized).JPG
IMG_9766 (resized).JPG
IMG_9767 (resized).JPG
IMG_9768 (resized).JPG
IMG_9769 (resized).JPG
IMG_9770 (resized).JPG
IMG_9772 (resized).JPG
IMG_9773 (resized).JPG
IMG_9776 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are wildeboutpins's market stats.

diamond Seller Level

wildeboutpins has the Pinside Diamond seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to wildeboutpins's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Jupiter, FL, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 52.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ChainsawMods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

#2 4 years ago

Edited to be fair, is this what it looks like?...
D085ECE9-3FC7-472F-9C83-0032AB5FE652 (resized).pngD085ECE9-3FC7-472F-9C83-0032AB5FE652 (resized).png

#3 4 years ago

Yup. If you’re selling a JP2, you have to show sling pics.

Add this one to the ever growing list of pins that are experiencing this issue. Thankfully it’s not widespread per Sterns most recent comment.

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Thankfully it’s not widespread per Sterns most recent comment.

That line was sarcasm right? LOL

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Thankfully it’s not widespread per Sterns most recent comment

I must have missed Stern addressing this, do you have a link? If not what have they officially said about the issue?

#7 4 years ago

Dave is a great seller and stern dealer. I’m sure he is aware of the issue.

#8 4 years ago

I’m sure he is. Truely. Bet he has done ALOT more to help pinheads then me. Yet stating “no flaws” with that price? Come on. Do the right thing-all of us. Best of luck to all parties.

#9 4 years ago

man you need a magnifying glass to see some of this pooling and some think the sky is falling? Whats the big deal with a little pooling especially in areas the ball will never reach?

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

Whats the big deal with a little pooling especially in areas the ball will never reach?

Apparently it's so little of a deal on this machine I can pay NIB prices for it.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Apparently it's so little of a deal on this machine I can pay NIB prices for it.

At least you know exactly what you're getting here! If you're going to open and play it why would you want a new in box? This would be my choice knowing it has no big issues.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

At least you know exactly what you're getting here! If you're going to open and play it why would you want a new in box? This would be my choice knowing it has no big issues.

How do you know that again? The no close up pictures provided?

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

How do you know that again? The no close up pictures provided?

Because he is a trusted seller here, sorry he didn't get out his magnifying glass and high powered camera lenses to show every speck of dust from every angle. Some of you need a new hobby like rock collecting.

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

sorry he didn't get out his magnifying glass and high powered camera lenses to show every speck of dust from every angle.

Oh I personally don't need any of those pics thank, just a decent price.

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh I personally don't need any of those pics thank, just a decent price.

If the price isn't good enough for you then just move along and wait to get a better price somewhere else.

#16 4 years ago

seller here is stellar. Highly recommended.

I would say if you're buying a Jurassic Park Pro, you better look into it first. I haven't seen one without this pooling BS.

PoppyCock you're asking what's the big deal about a little pooling.....it's like a chestburster from alien. No issue now but then POW - fucking thing busts out of your chest. In this case POW - pooling begins to chip.

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

seller here is stellar. Highly recommended.
I would say if you're buying a Jurassic Park Pro, you better look into it first. I haven't seen one without this pooling BS.
poppycock you're asking what's the big deal about a little pooling.....it's like a chestburster from alien. No issue now but then POW - fucking thing busts out of your chest. In this case POW - pooling begins to chip.

Ok so its possible you might get a small chip in that tiny hidden pooling area. Just like you might chip any playfield out there from an air ball or around a scoop or who knows where. Playfields will never stay perfect and my point is only that this tiny area of pooling that has to be magnified to be seen is not at all worth the drama that some like to give it.

#18 4 years ago

Fun game, liking mine, its in good shape. Shame people are passing, but I understand.

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

Ok so its possible you might get a small chip in that tiny hidden pooling area. Just like you might chip any playfield out there from an air ball or around a scoop or who knows where. Playfields will never stay perfect and my point is only that this tiny area of pooling that has to be magnified to be seen is not at all worth the drama that some like to give it.

I hear you and I don't mind things like ghosting (my GB LE has it and I could care less) BUT chipping....I can't deal with art coming off. That's just too much for me. It's also not hidden btw. Have you seen these pics of owners with chipping? There is no magnifying glass required. All you need is a pair of working eyeballs.

I'm out though b/c I just dropped in here to recommend the seller. He's great. I'm also a JP prem buyer.....but not buying anything until this BS is fixed. If it's not, I'm out period.

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I hear you and I don't mind things like ghosting (my GB LE has it and I could care less) BUT chipping....I can't deal with art coming off. That's just too much for me. It's also not hidden btw. Have you seen these pics of owners with chipping? There is no magnifying glass required. All you need is a pair of working eyeballs.
I'm out though b/c I just dropped in here to recommend the seller. He's great. I'm also a JP prem buyer.....but not buying anything until this BS is fixed. If it's not, I'm out period.

Smart move. I am holding off on a JP premium too. Why gamble when you can sit on the sidelines and be patient.

#21 4 years ago

Are you guys playing your pins or entering them into beauty shows?

Are Premium JP's even out yet or ?

#22 4 years ago

Someone explain what pooling is?

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Someone explain what pooling is?

Mostly overblown pinside drama where if you get a small pimple of clear coat around one of your posts your playfield is about to shatter. But I'm sure you'll get plenty of other expert explanations. And yes I know some have had some major playfield issues but thats a small number most have had minor stuff that will probably not amount to much. I hear stern has sent out fully populate playfields to take care of the major stuff.

#24 4 years ago

It’s the playfield clear and artwork together bunching away from areas of pressure like post bottoms. Stern and JJP put a little too much melted butter in the clear on recent games.

It’s hitting just about every new release out there from “the big 2”. Stern says it’s not widespread although we’ve seen at least 2 dozen recent games with it on this site, and some people act as if artwork and clear moving around and chipping off isn’t a big deal.

What they fail to realize is that it’s a major deal for a lot of collectors, and because this is so new, we have no sampling of long term effects. “It’s not even where the ball travels!” Well what about after airball-prone areas or by the flippers after thousands of flips? Will they care then?

This is one of the first JP2’s on the used market, and the sling posts are showing this pooling despite OP’s claim of “no issues”. No issues... except the one plaguing Sterns right now and has a bakers dozen threads about it (including this one now!)

#25 4 years ago

Of course the drama is entertaining, but in all fairness, it is a serious issue.

So what's the cause, rushed production/delivery? Bad mix of ingredients?

eating-sleeping-and-obesity (resized).jpgeating-sleeping-and-obesity (resized).jpg
#26 4 years ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

Mostly overblown pinside drama where if you get a small pimple of clear coat around one of your posts your playfield is about to shatter. But I'm sure you'll get plenty of other expert explanations. And yes I know some have had some major playfield issues but thats a small number most have had minor stuff that will probably not amount to much. I hear stern has sent out fully populate playfields to take care of the major stuff.

If it's really just "overblown drama" sells like theese are probably able to help decide.
If this pin sells easy at given price you are right for now.
If it doesn't and the seller has to lower price an additional k or even more, we know it's quite the opposite.

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

If it's really just "overblown drama" sells like theese are probably able to help decide.
If this pin sells easy at given price you are right for now.
If it doesn't and the seller has to lower price an additional k or even more, we know it's quite the opposite.

no sorry, the drama created right here in this thread destroyed this guys chance at selling. It happens all the time on this site with people selling. Either price police or now we have the playfield pool hunters with their magnifying glasses looking for the boogie man and finding it at ever turn. No matter how big or small your playfield will implode in 3 ..2 ..1

#28 4 years ago

There are so many damn threads about this already. Can’t you bring this traveling dumpster fire to one of those threads instead?

Good luck with the sale op. Really fun game

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:There are so many damn threads about this already. Can’t you bring this traveling dumpster fire to one of those threads instead?
Good luck with the sale op. Really fun game

It is a shame, but Stern and JJP have created this mess.

#30 4 years ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

no sorry, the drama created right here in this thread destroyed this guys chance at selling. It happens all the time on this site with people selling. Either price police or now we have the playfield pool hunters with their magnifying glasses looking for the boogie man and finding it at ever turn. No matter how big or small your playfield will implode in 3 ..2 ..1

So it's not pooling and chipping, it's people taking about it, that is the problem?

#31 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

So it's not pooling and chipping, it's people taking about it, that is the problem?

Yeah, just sweep it under the rug. Nothing to see here.

#32 4 years ago

It should be expected that games with this issue will come at a discount. Frankly the manufactures should be selling these at a 10%-25% discount from street prices as a “scratch and dent sale”. Sell these machines st a discount to buyers who can find a price point to accept the flaws. Or fix the flaws to keep the high prices. Those are really the only options. Second Hand market?? This should be 5k tops. It’s going to depreciate like every other new stern but even faster and more significant as a result of the playfield issues.

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

Sorry, you’re wrong.

This game has playfield problems. It should come at a discount like any other consumer good with defects. It’s just not acceptable to pass this off as something we should all just tolerate! Sorry but these manufacturers have got to do something about this! And current owners will suffer the fate of reduced second hand market. This should be of surprise to no one. Try to sell a 2019 model year car with scratched up rims or door dings! The small issues impact price. That’s life and Pinball is no exception

#34 4 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Yeah, just sweep it under the rug. Nothing to see here.

Yes you're right on this particular playfield nothing to see here. Its ridiculous to point out something so minor. There's a really good chance nothing more than that will ever happen. Nothing has chipped and no one can say for sure that it ever will. A lotta pros out there have some minot pooling and no chipping. Nothing to see here is so right! If you're worried about future chipping then you should be worried about that on ever pinball machine out there since it can happen to any of them at any time. If you need a magnifying glass to point out so called flaw then maybe you need a new hobby.

#35 4 years ago

I think it is a fair question. The OP can simply answer with a "yes" or "no". Either it has the manufacturer defect, or it doesn't.

Sounds as though Dave is a pretty good guy, and tbutler6 was merely asking a question ( I assume ), not accusing.

As a fairly new person to the hobby, I appreciate these types of questions/insights. It helps me make informed decisions with my money.

"No flaws" sounds to me as though this playfield does not contain this pooling, so I think if Dave responds as such, then discussion over. If it does, probably just an oversight. Ad fixed, and carry on.

#36 4 years ago

free bump! yayyy

#37 4 years ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

Yes you're right on this particular playfield nothing to see here. Its ridiculous to point out something so minor. There's a really good chance nothing more than that will ever happen. Nothing has chipped and no one can say for sure that it ever will. A lotta pros out there have some minot pooling and no chipping. Nothing to see here is so right! If you're worried about future chipping then you should be worried about that on ever pinball machine out there since it can happen to any of them at any time. If you need a magnifying glass to point out so called flaw then maybe you need a new hobby.

How shitty is your eye sight? Nobody needs a magnifying glass for one. And two, this WILL lead to chipping. Period. If you have a known defect, don't pass it off like everything is fine!

#38 4 years ago

Buyers just request close up glass off pics of post areas. No need to for the Sherlock Holmes act.

#39 4 years ago
Quoted from wildeboutpins:

like new with no flaws.

#40 4 years ago

It's perfectly reasonable to ask for sling pics. However, some people are treating this Pinside member as if they are trying to scam someone and that isn't the case. The seller has been on here for 5 years and has good feedback. Also, the seller may not even be aware about the pooling reports.

This issue has been seen on multiple Stern titles made over the past 2 years to varying degrees. Should every Pinside for sale thread now lead to a Sherlock Holmes investigation?

39kmye (resized).jpg39kmye (resized).jpg

#41 4 years ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

Its ridiculous to point out something so minor.

First day on Pinside? People pull out the magnifying glasses all the time on FS threads, it’s part of the deal selling here. Which as a buyer I always appreciated — if you don’t know where to look for common issues, nice to crowdsource the inspection.

#42 4 years ago

Anyone have a good pic of this issue?

Still trying to understand what it is....

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Should every Pinside for sale thread now lead to a Sherlock Holmes investigation?

It will be, because that's how Pinside works. There is a known issue, and buyers want to see if there the issue is present, very simple.
When insert ghosting came around, everyone asked for pics of inserts or pointed out when they had ghosting.

I can't believe this needs to be explained to a website that demands goddamn shooter lane pics for all sales.

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

The seller has been on here for 5 years and has good feedback. Also, the seller may not even be aware about the pooling reports.

I hope a Stern Dealer knows this stuff....or should they know the least with the Stern press releases

Quoted from Blackbeard:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/continued-playfield-issues-with-jjp-and-stern?gallery#g

#44 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Check out the pics section of this thread. Though there are multiple threads on the subject, this is the most prevalent one.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/continued-playfield-issues-with-jjp-and-stern

#45 4 years ago

Yikes. Definitely see the issues.

Glad I only deal with system 11s and the like

#46 4 years ago

Of course, all these p/f issues are.....

giphy (resized).pnggiphy (resized).png
#47 4 years ago

we can add this thread to the other poolgate threads

#48 4 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

we can add this thread to the other poolgate threads

Get used to it

#49 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I must have missed Stern addressing this, do you have a link?

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/this-week-in-pinball-august-26th-2019/

"No widespread issues here at Stern, can’t speak for other manufacturers though. If anyone does have any issues with their games though they should definitely be reaching out to their dealer or distributor."

#50 4 years ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

If pinside and it’s “Drama” isn't good enough for you then just move along and wait for a better pinball forum.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 289.99
Maine Home Recreation

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 14.95
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

There are 87 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-jurassic-park-pro-2?hl=raegor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.