IMG_1461 (resized).jpg
IMG_1457 (resized).jpg
IMG_1456 (resized).jpg
IMG_1455 (resized).jpg
IMG_1453 (resized).jpg
IMG_1450 (resized).jpg
IMG_1451 (resized).jpg
IMG_1445 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorillabiscuits.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from kireol:

I'm starting to think you are up to something shady here.
Besides, I dont know why a scammer would bring cash to your house in trade for a pinball machine.

LOL.

A scammer might not, but people new to the hobby generally ask me a million questions when I list something and then either vanish or change their mind after we agree on a deal.

More seasoned folks tend to offer a non refundable deposit and get to my place as soon as possible. And they also don’t call me shady.

Which situation sounds more appealing?

#12 3 years ago

Haha holy shit. You win, congrats! Everybody else is an asshole and you are the calm and composed voice of reason here. My bad.

#16 3 years ago

Last post from me. Sorry for derailing the thread but I just need to quickly summarize things for the record and I’m out.

1. You personally attacked a well respected member of our little community in his for sale thread and called him shady after he politely explained his delay in responding to you.

2. I attempted to explain why a person would want to vet somebody they don’t know when conducting a transaction. For the record, I’ve sold to numerous first time buyers. Everybody has to start somewhere and I’ve always gone out of my way to be helpful to others.

3. You think buying a pinball machine is like buying a loaf of bread.

4. I’m a douche.

Did I miss anything?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorillabiscuits.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-jurassic-park-pro-28?tu=gorillabiscuits and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.