IMG_1461 (resized).jpg
IMG_1457 (resized).jpg
IMG_1456 (resized).jpg
IMG_1455 (resized).jpg
IMG_1453 (resized).jpg
IMG_1450 (resized).jpg
IMG_1451 (resized).jpg
IMG_1445 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Jurassic Park (Pro)

Added: 2020-07-29 22:49:38 UTC • Ended: August 9th, 2020
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 5,500 (Firm)

Price is firm

Item description

JP Pro - first owner, upgraded to a Prem. Excellent pin with a few mods. Art Blades, flipper toppers, titan rubbers through out, Hooks Raptor mod, cliffy on the shooter, helicopter mod to make the blades spin when the ball passes on the ramp (basic mod) and shaker.

Item photos

IMG_1445 (resized).jpg
IMG_1450 (resized).jpg
IMG_1451 (resized).jpg
IMG_1453 (resized).jpg
IMG_1455 (resized).jpg
IMG_1456 (resized).jpg
IMG_1457 (resized).jpg
IMG_1461 (resized).jpg
IMG_1471 (resized).jpg
IMG_1472 (resized).jpg
IMG_1494 (resized).jpg
IMG_1495 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Asylum's market stats.

bronze Seller

Asylum has Pinside Bronze seller status!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Asylum's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Hartland, MI, US

#2 3 years ago

Looks awesome! I still haven’t been able to play one.

Good luck, great seller here!

#3 3 years ago

Great seller! Proceed with the upmost confidence!!

#4 3 years ago

Sent a PM 2 days ago. Still havent heard back

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Good luck, great seller here!

Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Great seller! Proceed with the upmost confidence!!

Thanks guys - back at you both as well.

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from kireol:

Sent a PM 2 days ago. Still havent heard back

Sorry man, I just Pm'd you. No offense, but you are brand new to pinside and I don't know you. I am working though several offers now trying to get caught up, but I also have several other PM's from brand new pinsiders. So don't take this the wrong way, but I want to vet you out before engaging in business.

Thanks

#7 3 years ago

Again with a long delay after I provided what you asked for. I'm starting to think you are up to something shady here.

Besides, I dont know why a scammer would bring cash to your house in trade for a pinball machine.

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from kireol:

Again with a long delay after I provided what you asked for. I'm starting to think you are up to something shady here.
Besides, I dont know why a scammer would bring cash to your house in trade for a pinball machine.

OP has been a trusted Pinsider for years. I’ve done deals with him, and he’s done deals with many of my friends. Nothing shady here.

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from kireol:

I'm starting to think you are up to something shady here.

LOL.

A scammer might not, but people new to the hobby generally ask me a million questions when I list something and then either vanish or change their mind after we agree on a deal.

More seasoned folks tend to offer a non refundable deposit and get to my place as soon as possible. And they also don’t call me shady.

Which situation sounds more appealing?

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

LOL.
A scammer might not, but people new to the hobby generally ask me a million questions when I list something and then either vanish or change their mind after we agree on a deal.
More seasoned folks tend to offer a non refundable deposit and get to my place as soon as possible. And they also don’t call me shady.
Which situation sounds more appealing?

ROFL!

I literally PMd him 3 days ago and said I'm an hour away, and would like to buy it. And THAT is annoying questions? And he STILL hasnt said I could come buy it.

Nice attitude and assumptions there bro. WTF is wrong with you people? If you don't want to sell something, then don't. I doubt you will apologize for your fuck up, as I know people like you rarely do.

You know what, F this. I'm over it. I don't want it. I'll keep my cash and put it back in the bank.

#11 3 years ago

And seller, do NOT contact any pinside references I sent per your request.

#12 3 years ago

Haha holy shit. You win, congrats! Everybody else is an asshole and you are the calm and composed voice of reason here. My bad.

#13 3 years ago

OP, man, sorry your thread almost got derailed. Looks like a great example, priced right with sweet mods. Even GorillaBiscuits said so, and he’s a famous asshole! Good luck!

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Haha holy shit. You win, congrats! Everybody else is an asshole and you are the calm and composed voice of reason here. My bad.

Let me dumb it down so even someone as smart as you can get it.

You walk in to a store to buy a loaf of bread.

You to shopkeeper: I'd like to buy a loaf of bread. Here's my money

Shopkeeper: I dont know you. I will not sell to you

You: Here are people that have already done business.

Random douche in the corner: hurrrrrrrrrrrr. You probably asked him what the ingredients in the bread are.

You: No, I asked him if I could buy a loaf of bread.

Random douche in the corner: hurrrrr durrrrrrr. Yeah everyone else is the asshole because you wanted to trade money for bread, not you.

douche

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from kireol:

Let me dumb it down so even someone as smart as you can get it.
You walk in to a store to buy a loaf of bread.
You to shopkeeper: I'd like to buy a loaf of bread. Here's my money
Shopkeeper: I dont know you. I will not sell to you
You: Here are people that have already done business.
Random douche in the corner: hurrrrrrrrrrrr. You probably asked him what the ingredients in the bread are.
You: No, I asked him if I could buy a loaf of bread.
Random douche in the corner: hurrrrr durrrrrrr. Yeah everyone else is the asshole because you wanted to trade money for bread, not you.
douche

3e262b1a29c91d878fcf4301da982892d626df8f.jpg3e262b1a29c91d878fcf4301da982892d626df8f.jpg
#16 3 years ago

Last post from me. Sorry for derailing the thread but I just need to quickly summarize things for the record and I’m out.

1. You personally attacked a well respected member of our little community in his for sale thread and called him shady after he politely explained his delay in responding to you.

2. I attempted to explain why a person would want to vet somebody they don’t know when conducting a transaction. For the record, I’ve sold to numerous first time buyers. Everybody has to start somewhere and I’ve always gone out of my way to be helpful to others.

3. You think buying a pinball machine is like buying a loaf of bread.

4. I’m a douche.

Did I miss anything?

#17 3 years ago

That escalated quickly...

No need to come on here with attitude and bash the seller. I don’t know the OP but he/she is on here regularly and has stellar feedback. Based on your comments alone, I wouldn’t want to do business with you either.

#18 3 years ago

Lordy, f'in lordy. Is this tirade a joke???

Sorry to see this thread derailed OP.

Funky ass shit, to see 4 of his 5 posts, all in this thread. Hard pass.

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from kireol:

I literally PMd him 3 days ago and said I'm an hour away, and would like to buy it. And THAT is annoying questions? And he STILL hasnt said I could come buy it.

I think maybe he is mixing up my for sale thread for another? Here is the PM communication... I get one link back to a pinsider I also don't know and they haven't been on pinside since November last year and where did it say "Ill take it cash in hand"? I see "when can I come by?"

Thanks for proving my point. Maybe stick to Craigslist. You have yourself a good night now man.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#20 3 years ago

Glwts. Saw this game when i brought him the premium. Looks amazing, well worth it.

#21 3 years ago

OP has purchased several machines from me over the years and has sold some as well...He is very particular with all of his machines and this machine is as new as they come.

GLWYS.

#22 3 years ago

Bump for a great game and a better seller!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-jurassic-park-pro-28?hl=mr_outlane and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.