70D2A95C-75EA-4BB6-87F8-3C6CF535A461 (resized).jpeg
FF7A59A6-AE41-4B96-AE99-832E05A00810 (resized).jpeg
3909FBAB-7C6C-49CB-BDDD-FBEEB7356FE5 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7905 (resized).jpg
IMG_7904 (resized).jpg
IMG_7908 (resized).jpg
IMG_7909 (resized).jpg
IMG_7907 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Jurassic Park (Premium)

Added: 2020-02-08 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (March 22nd, 2020) • Ended: April 6th, 2020
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 7,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

Not sure I'm ready to sell but testing the market... Excellent condition HUO Jurassic Park Premium purchased the end of November. Playfield has some dimpling but is free of pooling, chipping, etc. Dialed in nicely and all functions working well. Shaker motor and Pinstadium Omegas w/ UV flashers included. Omegas are very nice and lighting diffuse and don’t see lots of little spots.

Local pickup and cash only. Not interested in trades.

Item photos

3909FBAB-7C6C-49CB-BDDD-FBEEB7356FE5 (resized).jpeg
587F7305-3BE1-4B9A-974B-154C41832065 (resized).jpeg
478F8DB4-9C27-435E-98E1-DDE47DCE5BA0 (resized).jpeg
558507F4-8F1A-47B0-B9E6-B26B5F1114A4 (resized).jpeg
70D2A95C-75EA-4BB6-87F8-3C6CF535A461 (resized).jpeg
9948D966-7508-4218-855E-AD5F9284558B (resized).jpeg
FF7A59A6-AE41-4B96-AE99-832E05A00810 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7904 (resized).jpg
IMG_7905 (resized).jpg
IMG_7907 (resized).jpg
IMG_7908 (resized).jpg
IMG_7909 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Ccondo's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Ccondo's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Cincinnati, OH, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

#2 4 years ago

#3 4 years ago

This is an amazing machine and a really good price especially considering the addition of the pinstadium omegas. Someone needs to jump all over this.

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

This is an amazing machine and a really good price especially considering the addition of the pinstadium omegas. Someone needs to jump all over this.

This is an amazing machine, but I’m not sure I agree with the good price comment since this is how much they cost brand new shipped to your door.

However, I think JP2s are hard to get right now due to them selling well and currently it not being on the line at Stern.

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

This is an amazing machine, but I’m not sure I agree with the good price comment since this is how much they cost brand new shipped to your door.
However, I think JP2s are hard to get right now due to them selling well and currently it not being on the line at Stern.

There’s several distributors that have many premiums in stock. It’s easy to find one NIB shipped to you for probably $7300 ish if you shop around.

#6 4 years ago

Probably priced 2-3 hundred too high.

#7 4 years ago

Yeah I’m not sure i understand paying over NIB price for a used game when NIB are readily available. This is the part in the cycle where there premiums fall to 7000 and then shortly hit 6800 after as soon as the next title is announced after TPF.

#8 4 years ago

Yeah I’m not sure i understand paying over NIB price for a used game when NIB are readily available. This is the part in the cycle where there premiums fall to 7000 and then shortly hit 6800 after as soon as the next title is announced after TPF while ultimately on their way to settling around 6000-6200 depending on popularity by the time the 2 year mark roles around. Rinse / Repeat.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Yeah I’m not sure i understand paying over NIB price for a used game when NIB are readily available. This is the part in the cycle where there premiums fall to 7000 and then shortly hit 6800 after as soon as the next title is announced after TPF while ultimately on their way to settling around 6000-6200 depending on popularity by the time the 2 year mark roles around. Rinse / Repeat.

That pricing pattern doesn't track for every game. Popularity, and code support heavily impact resale value. Just because an HUO Black Knight Premium may be $6200 - $6500 doesn't mean every Stern game is then valued the same. I don't see JP premiums going that low due to the near universal praise the game has recieved. Will see what happens over the next few years.

#10 4 years ago

NIB price, priced high. Pinstadiums add zero value on this game. Not needed

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

NIB price, priced high. Pinstadiums add zero value on this game. Not needed

No comment on price but those pinstadiums are a game changer in this game which is very dark. Its the PS with no awful zebra stripes and value market wise, not website, 200

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Are Maiden Premiums around the 6000-6200 range now since that's approaching two years? I would guess that the trend line on JP2 Premium would follow a similar trajectory as that one since they are both highly rated and by the same designer.

I know I've seen a few HUO JP2 Premiums listed in the 6700-6800 range recently.

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

No comment on price but those pinstadiums are a game changer in this game which is very dark. Its the PS with no awful zebra stripes and value market wise, not website, 200

I played a bunch of games on a JP Pro in a super dark bar and never had any issues with the brightness of the game... Seems fine as is to me.

#14 4 years ago

Just picked this one up (https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/91366) and paid $6,800 (asking price). Had about $350 in mods (Stern shooter/shaker/blades and a few misc. things). Seller was gracious and delivered it to my home free of charge since he was picking up another game 2 miles down the road. The pinball gods were shining on me Florida prices tend to be a tad lower than many places.

For a title like this (where there have been some build quality issues), I think being able to see the game is a benefit over NIB (especially if it's really low plays and has a clean bill-of-health). Especially if the owner has spent any time dialing it in. Almost all NIB games need some dialing in (even if the PF checks out).

Since the OP doesn't list this as "firm", the listing price isn't outrageous. I don't see the problem with pricing a game with wiggle room...especially an incredibly desirable game like this! This ain't Munsters, where folks were dumping them soon after it's release...

GLWTS...this is one of the best games Stern has produced in many years.

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Are Maiden Premiums around the 6000-6200 range now since that's approaching two years? I would guess that the trend line on JP2 Premium would follow a similar trajectory as that one since they are both highly rated and by the same designer.

I totally disagree. Love/own both games, but Jurassic Park is a *much* more desirable, universal license/theme. The build is also much better than IMDN...I know quite a few collectors that dumped IMDN because they were fed up with all the build issues (on the Premium/LE). I was very close to dumping mine, but decided to stick it out (and I'm glad I did).

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I totally disagree. Love/own both games, but Jurassic Park is a *much* more desirable, universal license/theme. The build is also much better than IMDN...I know quite a few collectors that dumped IMDN because they were fed up with all the build issues (on the Premium/LE).

You're probably right. Of the two I think JP2 has the more desirable Premium model. I was perfectly happy owning a Maiden Pro and preferred that art package, but had to get JP2 Premium due to the TRex, Raptor pen, and better art package.

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

My bad...had a brain fart and thought it was an LE. The asking piece is a bit high for sure but I was also under the impression that it would be closer to late March for a NIB Premium?

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Just picked this one up (https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/91366) and paid $6,800 (asking price). Had about $350 in mods (Stern shooter/shaker/blades and a few misc. things). Seller was gracious and delivered it to my home free of charge since he was picking up another game 2 miles down the road. The pinball gods were shining on me Florida prices tend to be a tad lower than many places.
For a title like this (where there have been some build quality issues), I think being able to see the game is a benefit over NIB (especially if it's really low plays and has a clean bill-of-health). Especially if the owner has spent any time dialing it in. Almost all NIB games need some dialing in (even if the PF checks out).
Since the OP doesn't list this as "firm", the listing price isn't outrageous. I don't see the problem with pricing a game with wiggle room...especially an incredibly desirable game like this! This ain't Munsters, where folks were dumping them soon after it's release...
GLWTS...this is one of the best games Stern has produced in many years.

A bit confused... delivered to your home in California from Florida?!! He is a good dude driving across the country to deliver a pin to you .

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

A bit confused... delivered to your home in California from Florida?!! He is a good dude driving across the country to deliver a pin to you .

I live part-time in Florida. I like JP2 so much, I wanted one on both coasts.

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I live part-time in Florida. I like JP2 so much, I wanted one on both coasts.

Nice places to live. Guessing you spend the summer's in Cali, right?

If you ever decide to sell your west coast JP2, let me know as I may be interested down the road

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 130.00
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-jurassic-park-premium-6?hl=mnpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.