Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

351F2FB4-9449-4616-B7E2-AD2B179F81A4 (resized).png
JP_SN (resized).JPG
#1 6 years ago

This ad has been removed from the market place.

#2 6 years ago

Wow, cool find!

#4 6 years ago

so price is insane for JP but I have to say that's awesome. I wouldn't mind paying more for JP but not sure i can do 7k

#5 6 years ago

Thats awesome

#6 6 years ago

What's Payoneer? Cash not good?

#7 6 years ago

Da F is Payoneer?!

#8 6 years ago

you guys don't know about Payoneer? I use it all the time.

seriously though - wtf is payoneer?

#9 6 years ago

New user just joined today, I guess the donation is supposed to make everything think they are on the up and up.

Good luck

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from pfinny:

New user just joined today, I guess the donation is supposed to make everything think they are on the up and up.
Good luck

Pfft I totally just Payoneer’d them. Suckas!!!

#11 6 years ago

Ad was posted on fb as well. Pretty sure the photos are the same from the last NIB JP that was talked about a couple months ago.

#12 6 years ago

so scam slim? I don't have a FB account but another pinsider was telling me about it today..

#13 6 years ago

Yes! I remember seeing this on pinballforsale FB. The first buyer got it from a Grandma's basement for almost nothing I think?

#14 6 years ago

Not saying it is a Scam, I doubt it actually. There were not this many pics on the FB page. Thing may have acid damage. Cool though

#15 6 years ago

Pictured is the serial number for my JP which I purchased from the original owner. The original owner purchased my JP from the Game Exchange in Denver, CO, in the summer of 1993 (July-ish). The serial number for this NIB game is only 8 higher than my serial number.

Gord

JP_SN (resized).JPGJP_SN (resized).JPG

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

so scam slim? I don't have a FB account but another pinsider was telling me about it today..

I'm not saying scam, it's quite possible he purchased it from the guy I remember seeing photos posted by. (Assuming my memory is right )

Other than that, the fb profile seems foreign with an odd way of paying posted.

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

I'm not saying scam, it's quite possible he purchased it from the guy I remember seeing photos posted by. (Assuming my memory is right )
Other than that, the fb profile seems foreign with an odd way of paying posted.

ok got it. Pretty incredible.

#18 6 years ago

Whats the cash in hand pickup in person price if you don't have to ship it?

#19 6 years ago

Just another obvious example of why any new member of Pinside should not be able to list anything for sale until a certain number of posts have been contributed or trial time period!

Why can't this be done!!!!

#20 6 years ago
#21 6 years ago

It'll go to a super high end collector. Only those guys could stomach losing 3000 by taking it out of the box.

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Just another obvious example of why any new member of Pinside should not be able to list anything for sale until a certain number of posts have been contributed or trial time period!

It does have the "Caution: New Member" warning at the top of the posting which is helpful.
I think that's a good compromise. New people can post things, but Pinside auto attaches a warning to the top just to make sure everyone knows this is a brand new person and act accordingly.

But I also understand the person who has no interest in Pinball, inherits a machine and just wants to sell it who finds a site like this and wants to list it for sale here.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from Adams:

It does have the "Caution: New Member" warning at the top of the posting which is helpful.
I think that's a good compromise. New people can post things, but Pinside auto attaches a warning to the top just to make sure everyone knows this is a brand new person and act accordingly.
But I also understand the person who has no interest in Pinball, inherits a machine and just wants to sell it who finds a site like this and wants to list it for sale here.

I have to disagree. I think brand new users should be required to have a forum post so people can comment in the event they have experience with the individual or can warn others. Just my two cents.

#24 6 years ago

BE careful!! saw something about this on Facebook, I could be wrong. I don’t anything about the seller

351F2FB4-9449-4616-B7E2-AD2B179F81A4 (resized).png351F2FB4-9449-4616-B7E2-AD2B179F81A4 (resized).png

#25 6 years ago

When I think trust, I think Payoneer!

If that's not their slogan, it should be.

#26 6 years ago

I think he removed his for sale thread on FB! I can't find them any longer.

#27 6 years ago

It was told just a few minutes ago on Facebook that it was a scam.

#28 6 years ago

Can't believe people are actually debating if this is a scam or not....

#29 6 years ago

No pickup? Only shipping? And worldwide shipping at that?

LOL....yup a scam

#30 6 years ago

How could it be a scam I just paid him 7000 Payoneer UNITS$...Last time I spent that much Payoneer was on that passage to Alderaan...That guy wanted 10 k all in advance!

#31 6 years ago

7001 payoneers

#32 6 years ago

Never trust some douchebag with two first names.

#33 6 years ago

Hey....(says Joey Ryan)..........Joey

#34 6 years ago

Joey Ryan you get a pass but Greg Tom and Billy Joel do not.

#35 6 years ago

I was the 3rd person to post on this and I had said it had already been reported as a scam. My post was removed. Maybe I'll just keep my mouth shut for next time.

#36 6 years ago

At least GregTom donated to pinside before getting caught? But how was he "verified"?

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

At least GregTom donated to pinside before getting caught? But how was he "verified"?

Donation = verification

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
London, ON
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 250.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-jurassic-park-nos?hl=cdonnerusmc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.