Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by flyarlee
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 15 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-170.jpg
image.jpg
family_feud_x2.png
rdawson.jpg
jp back.jpg
Jp Left side-338.JPG
jp t-rex head.jpg
jp right quarter-349.jpg
jp playffield 2.jpg
jp under playfield.jpg
jp ball ramp.jpg
jp playfield 3.jpg
Jp Left side.JPG
jp playfield 1.jpg
jp overall.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 2,000

for sale

Jurassic Park may sell - A Deal?! MD. 21122

Added: June 14th, 2015 Ended: January 4th, 2016
Condition: Functional - needs minor work

Item description

Hey All I just picked up a very neat Data East Jurassic Park. I think now that I got it home I may have to sell it or my Black Hole. No room I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

I have not really played or shopped this yet..but I will give you my take.

-It did not have legs so it will need legs
-It has 6 balls but keeps saying its missing 1, 2, or 4 balls, I think its because it is flat and not at an angle and the balls are not pushing the switches great.
-I did test out the t-rex moved, targets and bumpers popped. I have not tested all the board shooters but most of them worked when I dropped the balls down.
-Needs new rubbers almost all. Including the flippers
-Flippers worked but need adjusted. After trying for a bit the right flipper got stuck up and I can tell its triggering but not flipping. Probably needs adjusted.
-Gun trigger/and button worked fine and start and credits did too.
-Sound was great, and I felt the shaker motor work fine.
-Playfield looked pretty darn good in my opinion!
-Sides looked pretty darn good in my opinion!
-Backglass has some delamination if you look very close, but I had look up close.
-Under the playfield looked pretty clean/good. I have not opened up the main box.
-I have a key
-Needs cleaned a bit!

First $2000 takes it :OBO

Item photos

jp overall.jpg
jp playfield 1.jpg
Jp Left side.JPG
jp playfield 3.jpg
jp ball ramp.jpg
jp under playfield.jpg
jp playffield 2.jpg
jp right quarter-349.jpg
jp t-rex head.jpg
Jp Left side-338.JPG
jp back.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Pasadena, MD, US

Seller insights

These are flyarlee's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to flyarlee's stats page

#2 4 years ago

Another Option is I clean/shop and install legs and I will sell for around $3000. Just let me know.

#3 4 years ago

Get the legs and wipe her down with Novis. $3k all day, and more with every day until Christmas.

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Get the legs and wipe her down with Novis. $3k all day, and more with every day until Christmas.

3k?? Uhh, I don't think so.

#5 4 years ago

Sell one of your trons?

#6 4 years ago

Dam I thought I was getting this for a friend couldn't beat the 1k price tag .o well

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Dam I thought I was getting this for a friend couldn't beat the 1k price tag .o well

Damn prices are out of control. "Just got it home, but I deserve $1k for doing nothing to it."

To be clear: I'm not hating the player, I'm hating the game.

#8 4 years ago

Double post

#9 4 years ago

I can tell you its missing the mosquito amber thing and is gonna need some love . Looks to have something that spilt on it and ran down also the wireforms are very rusth along with somw of the plugers underneath. So its hard to telll what it needs being in that damp environment but assume alot of love. Hopefully the batteries didnt leak?im assuming its missing the topper also along with the legs?. I can tell you I had a huo one not real long ago thatvwas beautiful with topper and led, cliffys, powerball egg and lots of other nice upgrades and I had trouble getting 2100 for it so glws . Hopefully you keep it and make it nice instead of quick flipping it . Is be interested for a little more than you paid but no way for 2k lol . It will get the love it needs and go to a good home and you make a little money for just grabbing it? Message me if interested thax

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from Mocean:

Damn prices are out of control. "Just got it home, but I deserve $1k for doing nothing to it."
To be clear: I'm not hating the player, I'm hating the game.

Huh? I was going to get it for a friend and restore it ive never bought anything and never just flipped it without making it beautiful lol. Good score tho assuming it dont have a bunch of hidden issues

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Huh? I was going to get it for a friend and restore it ive never bought anything and never just flipped it without making it beautiful lol. Good score tho assuming it dont have a bunch of hidden issues

Perhaps I'm confused. I took your post to mean the OP picked this up off CL for $1k a few days ago and today it's a $2k pin (without legs). So many folks do this that its hardly a specific knock on the OP, but it is discouraging when a good deal like this comes along and the first person to get it does nothing more than "correct its market value"

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from flyarlee:

Another Option is I clean/shop and install legs and I will sell for around $3000. Just let me know.

Survey says!?

rdawson.jpg family_feud_x2.png
#13 4 years ago
Quoted from Mocean:

Perhaps I'm confused. I took your post to mean the OP picked this up off CL for $1k a few days ago and today it's a $2k pin (without legs). So many folks do this that its hardly a specific knock on the OP, but it is discouraging when a good deal like this comes along and the first person to get it does nothing more than "correct its market value"

It was just listed last night around 12am and all they did was pick it up this morning and now flipping it for 2k which it definitely isn't worth the way it sits. I would at least get it all working and clean it up then sell for 2k hell at least get legs for it lmao.

#14 4 years ago

<bloijkquote cite="#2512405">Perhaps I'm confused. I took your post to mean the OP picked this up off CL for $1k a few days ago and today it's a $2k pin (without legs). So many folks do this that its hardly a specific knock on the OP, but it is discouraging when a good deal like this comes along and the first person to get it does nothing more than "correct its market value"

Yep Im with you I would have made it beautiful and sold to my friend for what I have in it .o well cant win them all lol

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yeah it was 1k last night on CL. I texted the guy around 11pm. Got no response and he shot me a note back this morning saying it was sold. That would have been a good score even with the issues.

#16 4 years ago

You can get very nice JP for 2500, this is a little risky at 2k it could easily sink 500 in time and money. It's an ok deal if your looking for a project but in no way a good deal.

#17 4 years ago

Yup, I got it early this AM, it was a good score. I am not sure if I want to keep or not. I just may end up doing so, that playfield is really nice. I'm not sure if its the right fit for my upcoming arcade..so, you are welcome to make an offer or not, be price police/post police. I'm a friendly guy with no worries either way.

#18 4 years ago

Price police on full force. Most guys would prob do same thing. Another fs thread crapped on

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Price police on full force. Most guys would prob do same thing. Another fs thread crapped on

Huh? Where did anyone "crap on" the OP's price? We only crapped on the comment/claim that "a little cleaning and some legs" will make it "3k all day long". That's ridiculous.

#20 4 years ago

Don't let anyone waste your time on a Sunday Andy! FREE BUMP

#21 4 years ago

<bloquote cite="#2512525">Price police on full force. Most guys would prob do same thing. Another fs thread crapped on

Not really but the sld paid the 10 bucks if they didn't want a thread lol.just sucks that if it cldnt go a someone (like my friend ) that dont have alot of money and I cld have gotten it alll working and fixed up and sold itv to him for cost and parts.now you have to pay double (untouched) and a few hundred in parts if theres no hidden issues and it will be missing the topper and amber for around 2500 . Now you cant even get data east/sega pins for under 2k which is crazy because I had a hard time selling any of them for over 2 k in super nice moded condition. Nice pickup op glwith whatever you decide to do

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Huh? Where did anyone "crap on" the OP's price? We only crapped on the comment/claim that "a little cleaning and some legs" will make it "3k all day long". That's ridiculous.

Lol right

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from Guidotorpedo:

Don't let anyone waste your time on a Sunday Andy! FREE BUMP

Yep that works both ways for sell and buyers. Gl op

#24 4 years ago

it would be nice if pinsiders didnt try to screw over other pinsiders

#25 4 years ago

NM.

#26 4 years ago

Anytime there is a good deal on craigslist people on here talk and know of the deal.... It just upsets people to see the same pin within 24 hours for double the price ... *Note to flippers wait a week or two and people here will hardly notice* Good luck with the sale

#27 4 years ago

You can get a JP under 2000 that has been shopped and fully working. Sometimes it with the topper, sometimes not. 2k for an unshopped project? Got any magic beans for sale OP?

#28 4 years ago

Sounds like some people crying because they missed the deal. As he states in his market title "
Jurassic Park may sell - A Deal?!" Yes it's a deal all day long. (for him) So what if he want's to make a quick grand. Not that anyone on pinside would pay it. He might have thought this was ebay.

#29 4 years ago

Hey all, thanks for keeping this post lively. I have indeed decided to keep my Jp so despite all the hubbub and uproar I will restore and put it in my arcade... And yes she does now have...legs.

image.jpg image-170.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside