Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

712905996_17736b50e1_b (resized).jpg
20190820_180516 (resized).jpg
20190820_180521 (resized).jpg
20190820_180528 (resized).jpg
20190820_181807 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Jurassic Park Loaded! Collector Quality+Rare Mods

Featured Ad

Added: 2019-10-09 23:41:15 UTC • Ended: October 11th, 2019
Condition: Partially restored (almost original)

2 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 4,175 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

This is the nicest Jurassic Park I've seen.

Playfield is very nice, super clean like huo, plays 100%, shaker is great and it comes loaded with the following:

1) Color DMD
2) Gate Mod that opens up ------can't buy anymore
3) Raptor Cage that is interactive/moves and lights up-------can't buy anymore
4) Mirrors
5) Trex Teeth! Looks SO much better
6) Lit up backboard decal
7) Loop Mod Scoop Icons
8 ) Topper (likely repro)
9) All LEDs from Comet - premium quality.
10) Egg white ball
11) LED trough light to see better by flippers.
12) New flipper rubbers

4K Video:

Prob some other mods as well. If you're looking for the nicest that is original, here it is. Cab is very nice too (very minor wear)! Couple of minor plastic crack but I'm providing replacement plastics never used although I decided to just keep as is since you can barely tell.

Can't say it's HUO but it looks and plays like it. Before I installed mirrors, there were factory covers still stapled to cover the bolts! Look how clean the table underneath shots are - including that subway which always looks terrible. On top, the ramps are crystal clear as well. Def a looker.

Shipping is fine - check my history as I only like really nice games. Many happy pinsiders. Super easy to deal with and responsive.

Could go trade (WCS, potentially Judge Dredd) but mostly looking cash. Just got through the wizard modes so time to move on but you won't find a nicer original of this classic.

4175 OBO....

Item photos

20190820_180516 (resized).jpg
20190820_180521 (resized).jpg
20190820_180528 (resized).jpg
20190820_181807 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are delt31's market stats.

silver Seller

delt31 has Pinside Silver seller status!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to delt31's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Pittsburgh, PA, US

#5 4 years ago

OK fellas.....even though it's not really necessary, I'll go ahead and provide detail. Here are some additions I made.....

1) Added mirrors
2) Full replacement of bulbs to LED (comet - 2smd including flashers)
3) Added white egg ball
4) Added TREX teeth

....and the list continues.

Hopefully that clarifies it. Total package here. The gate mod by itself could sell close to 300 (no longer made and it's the version that opens) as it opens as well so if you're not interested in mods, you can part out.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Brian's a great seller / collector, picked up his Tron last year and it did not disappoint. Sure they cost more, but you get what you pay for. GLWTS

appreciate it! Not necessary though as I already have 3 potential buyers and it's up less than 12 hours. I'm confident it's priced well. Just your typical fools on pinside trying to tell someone after almost two months, too early to sell a pin. Same suspects.

As for the topper comment, really appreciate the info on what causes the difference. As mentioned I bought it thinking original too and if it's truly not, I will update my ad ASAP.

Thanks!

#16 4 years ago

Yeah I just want to be accurate but from my experience this looks original and I'll keep it as such until I get new information. Have absolutely no problem with changing if that's the case just need info to corroborate.

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

You can tell a repro topper based on the amount of detail in the T Rex, the color of the grey paint, and the thickness of the plastic. Here is a pic of an original topper. You can see the difference in detail for OPs. Also the paint on the repro is gloss and smooth where the original isnt. From a sturdiness perspective, repro all day long. The originals were thin and prone to breaking but the repros are much thicker. I doubt anyone really cares. It just caught my eye when I saw it and thought OP or a pontential buyer might want to know.[quoted image]

Thanks - I think I see what you're saying but just to play it safe, I've updated the ad and said likely repro.

#20 4 years ago

Sale pending - should have wire today and will update to sold.

#22 4 years ago

This one is sold fellas. Appreciate all of the interest.

I would also like to dedicate this sale to my favorite cat lover in Fredonia. Cheers pal ; )

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-jurassic-park-loaded-collector-quality-rare-mods?tu=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.