(Topic ID: 295883)

For sale: Jurassic Park (Limited Edition)

By pinrock

5 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 79 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by iceman44
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7705 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7704 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7706 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7707 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7708 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7709 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7697 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7698 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7700 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7699 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7701 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7702 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7692 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7693 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7694 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7695 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider munsters.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#5 5 months ago

Bought my second le for almost that price. Yea, it LE and it’s limited. Hype or not, this price is normal to ask these days unfortunately…

#8 5 months ago
    Quoted from woody76:

It is not normal, it is stupid.

Stupid or not, it’s normal these days. Stern jurassic park le rocks! Over few years you can buy jp le for 20k

#12 5 months ago
    Quoted from nicoy3k:

Just because you’re a fool doesn’t mean it’s normal.

Fool or not, it’s normal these days. To expensive for you? Dont buy it sweety.

#15 5 months ago
    Quoted from woody76:

Not going to happen. In a few years I bet you can't get $10k for a JPLE

Dream on. Here in EU it’s normal price for le when is has an pp from first ball and is in collectors condition.

#18 5 months ago
    Quoted from sammiesguys:

I put up a wtb ad up last October and got zero legitimate offers. While I may not be a buyer at this price, I’m interested to see how it pans out.

This is JURASSIC PARK were talking about! The most famous pinball theme out there

#22 5 months ago
    Quoted from Damonator:

I think the LEs look nice, but yea $7500 shipped for a premium NIB makes it hard to justify so much extra $$$.

Yes, is hard to justify no discussion about that. But something that is rare has more value. The flipper experience with prem or le is the same. But thats not the point. Limited editions has always more value when it’s an popular rare item. So simple is it.

#26 5 months ago
    Quoted from Green-Machine:

You’re an LE man I see. I see you have a Mandalorian LE in your collection already. Do you work for stern?

You don't understand the LE world. At least how it is here in Europe. le's are already sold out in advance while the theme is not yet known. Do you now understand the requested amounts now? Only less popular themes like black night or Led Zeppelin is still available. But hey, i prefer to pay 10k then 15k, dont forget that

#49 5 months ago

You guys do an great job for topic starter

#60 5 months ago
    Quoted from jorant:

When you call someone a "sweety" for not being able to afford something, the hell with what his native language is.

I said “sweety” because he calls me an fool. That has nothing to do if he can afford it or not. So dont turn my words please. And yes, english is my third language so i’m sorry “four mi bed english”

#61 5 months ago
    Quoted from Gribbs:

That is kind of the point: Attacking HIS (second language) grammar is lame. His attitude and opinions leave plenty of 'meat on the bone'.

Nothing wrong with my attitude. Just saying 18k usd is normal price for an LE here in EU. Nothing more, nothing less. But few people just cant accept that pinball prices goes up and up. But if their house is worth twice as much these days you won't hear them complaining right?

LE is limited and that’s makes it rare. Will this do justice to our hobby? Well, that’s a whole other discussion.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider munsters.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside