(Topic ID: 274597)

For sale: Jurassic Park (Limited Edition)

By Oneangrymo

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 109 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Oneangrymo
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2015292-3x2-940x627 (resized).jpg
8457855A-B087-4300-9B1B-66CE52CE4A2D (resized).jpeg
a2e37a651941b80cf648adc1cb6e9cf50ed8bf5e (resized).jpeg
F8C475AF-BD52-45B0-B8A0-4FA4399D9A5C (resized).jpeg
rambo5 (resized).jpg
IMG_1808 (resized).JPEG
IMG_2341 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 109 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Can't fly because of COVID, will drive if necessary.

I am safe then. Can't cross the border from what I hear. Let alone twice.

#52 3 years ago
Quoted from Tomass:

I am safe then. Can't cross the border from what I hear. Let alone twice.

Im thinking It would be a 14 day mandatory quarantine in Canada, drive up there, cross the border since Im a US citizen, do my work, then maybe get too tired and just risk COVID and fly home.

#53 3 years ago

Lol. Good luck with that.

#54 3 years ago
Quoted from Tomass:

Lol. Good luck with that.

Yeah Ill probably gain 50lbs anyways on the way up there by stopping by all the damn Tim Hortons.

#55 3 years ago

This will be a good candidate for Pinsides first (no reserve) Auction

#56 3 years ago

I'll see your and raise you another

#57 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Yea this is a weird new(?) thing... Was telling a younger buddy of mine about the Portal games by Valve, and his response wasn't to go play them, but to watch someone else play thru them on youtube. I guess that's how youngsters do gaming these days?

I loved Portal!
I could only play 30 minutes at a time due to motion sickness, but Damn it was great fun!

I guess people don't like the thrill of figuring things out for themselves anymore?

#58 3 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

I loved Portal!
I could only play 30 minutes at a time due to motion sickness, but Damn it was great fun!
I guess people don't like the thrill of figuring things out for themselves anymore?

Try portal like game with vr headset even better

#59 3 years ago

One of the best games EVER!

Blows away Bricks and Mortar. Thus, very much in line pricing wise

In fact, it should be $20k by comparison. More limited

#60 3 years ago

I’d jack the price up a bit higher, that’ll teach ‘em.

#61 3 years ago

What is with these fs listings lately?!
F8C475AF-BD52-45B0-B8A0-4FA4399D9A5C (resized).jpegF8C475AF-BD52-45B0-B8A0-4FA4399D9A5C (resized).jpeg

#62 3 years ago

#63 3 years ago

Just piling on at this point but I don’t think anyone on Pinside is paying your price. Try Facebook, eBay and Craigslist.

#65 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Yea this is a weird new(?) thing... Was telling a younger buddy of mine about the Portal games by Valve, and his response wasn't to go play them, but to watch someone else play thru them on youtube. I guess that's how youngsters do gaming these days?

On of the greatest video game tragedies is that there were only 2 portal games made. God damn that game is so good.

#66 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Actually, I change my mind, price increased back up. Wont be easy to find in this condition in the near future, and that rare topper.. with the goat mode, nope.

#67 3 years ago

You've all talked me into a 13K bid.

#68 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Uh no I got permission to come back and have 100% positive feed back. Plus Ive been buying and selling on this website since then. Ive been here the whole time. Thanks for asking tho. [quoted image]

I always knew you were trolling us in I just don’t get it

#69 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

On of the greatest video game tragedies is that there were only 2 portal games made. God damn that game is so good.

Absolutely!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GLaDOS .. I can't think of many movies, let alone games, with a better antagonist. Just f'n perfect.

#70 3 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

I’d jack the price up a bit higher, that’ll teach ‘em.

Lol! Who knows...he could sell it too.

#71 3 years ago

Some of you guys are being REALLY rude. He has a right to sell this pin for whatever he wants. And have any of you ever put $4k in the coin box like he has to offer it at this price? That is NOT easy!! GLWS!!!

#72 3 years ago

your star wars life size figures are awesome, for real.

#73 3 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Some of you guys are being REALLY rude. He has a right to sell this pin for whatever he wants. And have any of you ever put $4k in the coin box like he has to offer it at this price? That is NOT easy!! GLWS!!!

This guy went on a total rant threatening to come and beat up many pinsiders as well as being prejudice enough to call entire cities and states some nasty things. Sometimes when you put that out there, a little comes back in due time. He should be able to handle it.

#74 3 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

They just playing around, no worries, need thick skin. But for calling an Indian riding a donkey, sure I said some things back, But the ones without thick skin didnt take it well. Anyway I promised the moderators I would stay away from the drama. So Ill stick to that.
What I dont understand is I listed pins for the past 1 year, and now these guys are bringing this up now? Guess they got nothing better to do, must be COVID. Or maybe they are just haters because they dont have a JP LE.. who knows.

#75 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

They just playing around, no worries, need thick skin. But for calling an Indian riding a donkey, sure I said some things back, But the ones without thick skin didnt take it well. Anyway I promised the moderators I would stay away from the drama. So Ill stick to that.
What I dont understand is I listed pins for the past 1 year, and now these guys are bringing this up now? Guess they got nothing better to do, must be COVID. Or maybe they are just haters because they dont have a JP LE or little alone can afford one.. who knows.

FWIW, my comments were meant to be a lighthearted shot at you and it seemed you took it that way. I was just explaining why I was giving you a little shit to him. I will leave your FS ad now. In all honesty, GLWS

#76 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Or maybe they are just haters because they dont have a JP LE.. who knows.

Just hatin on yo skilllzzz.

#77 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Just hatin on yo skilllzzz.

Yeah can’t get past first paddock

#78 3 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

What is with these fs listings lately?!
[quoted image]

Those were the best shoes ever man. I swear I won more tennis matches when I wore my tennis pumps then without. Miss those shoes

#79 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

But for calling an Indian riding a donkey,

This is categorically false

Never said that

#80 3 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

This is categorically false
Never said that

Listen, lets not talk/worry about it, lets just back to pinball
Thanks

#81 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Listen, lets not talk/worry about it, lets just back to pinball
Thanks

Agreed!

Just save your embellishments for your next for sale ad...

#82 3 years ago

I offered this guy a DEJP and a Shadow in trade since he hates this game so much. Much easier games for him. No reply. Shame.

#83 3 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I offered this guy a DEJP and a Shadow in trade since he hates this game so much. Much easier games for him. No reply. Shame.

How much cash were u adding to the deal?

#84 3 years ago

Just mod a Prem to look like this one and save yourself 4k, looks way better.

a2e37a651941b80cf648adc1cb6e9cf50ed8bf5e (resized).jpega2e37a651941b80cf648adc1cb6e9cf50ed8bf5e (resized).jpeg
#85 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

How much cash were u adding to the deal?

Bro, this DEJP is modded OUT....lol...

Quoted from kidchrisso:

Just mod a Prem to look like this one and save yourself 4k, looks way better.
[quoted image]

I cant argue.

#86 3 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Bro, this DEJP is modded OUT....lol...

I cant argue.

Ha....

#87 3 years ago

You guys should stop all your whinging and wining about high prices. An NIB Stern LE down under is already AU$14,500 brand new, thats if you can even get one. Yes you heard me right, if you can even get one... not afford one. TMNT LE sold out in less than 3 days. Oh and yes you can tell me to suck eggs... big DNA collected Dino eggs in fact, because our dollar has deflated since the early 90’s because our PM at the time came up with a brilliant plan to float our dollar. Epic failure! Great for exporters but keep suckin’ big DNA collected Dino eggs for anyone who’s got an appetite for global culture and items manufactured overseas (Asian imports excluded)

Now that the supply chains have been busted, because some people insist on curbing manufacturing... I won’t go into it, prices are going into the stupid zones, with LE’s going for prices you guys can’t even begin to imagine.

Last JPLE I know of here sold for AU $16.5K. We get about 10% of the production run, so you better be quick. Or alternatively you can buy a shitty old beat up EM or early SS for $4-5K.

So while you guys or the powers that may be slow down production to maybe 33% or less, slow down supply chains, slow down distribution, slow down shipping chains... the rest of the so called free world just keep opening their wallets and suckin’ on those big fat DNA collected Dino eggs. Meanwhile we watch people bitch and moan about second hand and pre owned machines selling for more, sometimes allot more, than when they were first unboxed only to ponder the luxury of volume and choice.

In short it’s all about the laws of demand and supply. With home entertainment on the increase because lock down laws and less people taking vacations involving cruise ships and flights... what better to spend your dollars on than a pin. Who cares if your new to the hobby and a bit naive. Well that’s even if you’ve still got a job and an income and able to shell out for things other than food and shelter.

I’ll stop there... lol

#88 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Syd:

You guys should stop all your whinging and wining about high prices. An NIB Stern LE down under is already AU$14,500 brand new, thats if you can even get one. Yes you heard me right, if you can even get one... not afford one. TMNT LE sold out in less than 3 days. Oh and yes you can tell me to suck eggs... big DNA collected Dino eggs in fact, because our dollar has deflated since the early 90’s because our PM at the time came up with a brilliant plan to float our dollar. Epic failure! Great for exporters but keep suckin’ big DNA collected Dino eggs for anyone who’s got an appetite for global culture and items manufactured overseas (Asian imports excluded)
Now that the supply chains have been busted, because some people insist on curbing manufacturing... I won’t go into it, prices are going into the stupid zones, with LE’s going for prices you guys can’t even begin to imagine.
Last JPLE I know of here sold for AU $16.5K. We get about 10% of the production run, so you better be quick. Or alternatively you can buy a shitty old beat up EM or early SS for $4-5K.
So while you guys or the powers that may be slow down production to maybe 33% or less, slow down supply chains, slow down distribution, slow down shipping chains... the rest of the so called free world just keep opening their wallets and suckin’ on those big fat DNA collected Dino eggs. Meanwhile we watch people bitch and moan about second hand and pre owned machines selling for more, sometimes allot more, than when they were first unboxed only to ponder the luxury of volume and choice.
In short it’s all about the laws of demand and supply. With home entertainment on the increase because lock down laws and less people taking vacations involving cruise ships and flights... what better to spend your dollars on than a pin. Who cares if your new to the hobby and a bit naive. Well that’s even if you’ve still got a job and an income and able to shell out for things other than food and shelter.
I’ll stop there... lol

seems like you can making an absolute killing being a flipper in AUS. Those prices are crazy.

#89 3 years ago

So how much is 13,000 USD in AU? 18,150 AU......so should we still stop whining?

#90 3 years ago

Can one of you geniuses tell me why this should be a penny under $15k?

#91 3 years ago

Did I say 15? I meant
$18,000.

#92 3 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Did I say 15? I meant
$18,000.

Shouldn't you be posting about Death Metal on Facebook or something?

#93 3 years ago

Will you take $14,000?

#94 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

So how much is 13,000 USD in AU? 18,150 AU......so should we still stop whining?

If you revert back to his original asking price of US$11k, it would convert today according to XE to AU$15,314 and 10 measly cents (rounded down).

So to quote an old saying AND if he were list it down under at his original price, “it would probably last about as long as a snowflake in summer.”

8457855A-B087-4300-9B1B-66CE52CE4A2D (resized).jpeg8457855A-B087-4300-9B1B-66CE52CE4A2D (resized).jpeg
#95 3 years ago
Quoted from Wanimal:

Will you take $14,000?

I’ll give u a 1000.00 discount since u had to deal with the water issues there . I really wish auto world still existed I thought it was awesome

#96 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I’ll give u a 1000.00 discount since u had to deal with the water issues there . I really wish auto world still existed I thought it was awesome

Damn, that's a zinger! I'll give this post a bump for ya

Good luck with sale! Amazing price!

#97 3 years ago

OP next week...

2015292-3x2-940x627 (resized).jpg2015292-3x2-940x627 (resized).jpg
#98 3 years ago

Seriously Oneangrydude yer collection would fetch a small fortune down under. Captain a ship!
But then I guess we'd have to meet you at ports. That kinda fucks everything up.

#99 3 years ago

Bring yer containers pleazzzz! 40ft reefers all packed to the brim like sardines.

I’m tellin ya... you want the big BIG prices!!!

Just head down under. We’ll take everything and anything ya got

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 109 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-jurassic-park-limited-edition-14/page/2?hl=cabuford and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.