image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
81335F17-8D4C-48D8-8FAF-BC4D719A98C8 (resized).jpeg
01487477-ED8E-4B1C-AD1E-A9F6192FF710 (resized).jpeg
7F641B7A-8B5C-4257-9C82-49F207C87A3F (resized).jpeg
E9898A14-5777-4DE1-BC31-ACEBA1C4C11C (resized).jpeg
30E10BE3-B5EE-42E2-9D64-66B79D17BCF6 (resized).jpeg
A0819D50-12D6-44DB-A64D-C277DD310C97 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago

Well written..well said

#52 5 years ago
Quoted from spikelou2:

And Please if anyone wants to sell me a shopped jp with leds for 2500 ..lmk

Let me know first... my kids and I would appreciate it.

#53 5 years ago
Quoted from spikelou2:

play field is perfect ..no wear at all

Those scoops are not perfect AND show wear. Would like to know what else you're hiding...

And the original backglass is pinball perfection with special lighting on the bottom. New backglass totally ruins it.

#54 5 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

And the original backglass is pinball perfection with special lighting on the bottom. New backglass totally ruins it.

I agree... good thing it comes with the original backglass.

#55 5 years ago

Jurassic Park is not a hard game to shop at all, so no idea what you're talking about. $300 in dino parts? Was it missing?!

People price pump this game constantly, they made a lot of them, but the truth is, it sells for under 3k. I had listed a nice one that had zero issues a couple months back and it struggled to get $2600. Nobody wanted to pony up for my asking price of $2900. End of story.

#56 5 years ago

ebay.com link: 0

Is this the same one?

#57 5 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Jurassic Park is not a hard game to shop at all, so no idea what you're talking about. $300 in dino parts? Was it missing?!
People price pump this game constantly, they made a lot of them, but the truth is, it sells for under 3k. I had listed a nice one that had zero issues a couple months back and it struggled to get $2600. Nobody wanted to pony up for my asking price of $2900. End of story.

I felt the same way......till one local to me sold for 3200 last week and wasn't as nice as this one.

#58 5 years ago

Buyer's gonna park it right next to his $12,000 Luci.

#59 5 years ago

I dislike all the price commentary in any for sale thread. Maybe its just me but I try hard to not say anything if its not nice.

If I rationalize this- I see two markets. The fairly rapidly expanding market of people who want a game- not a messy project that will take endless intellectual and physical work to repair and understand. That market has a completely different price mindset. Then you have the apparently abundant and apparently cheap know it all collectors who all think they know exactly what any game is worth when in fact its worth whatever it sells for on the day in the place. I dont get anyone who wants to sit here and say its not worth what it just sold for.

List any game for any price you want. If you want to actually sell it maybe someone will offer you your price- maybe less and you refuse. Anyone that actually wants to sell a game will drop the price until it sells. Speculative listings will sit forever. I know my local want adds are filled with games that have beeb listed for months at prices I happen to think would lead to it being listed for months and never selling. Sometimes they disappear, maybe they sold- I dont care. I dont bother calling them to tell them my opinion and I dont understand why so many FS threads are shit shows.

#60 5 years ago

I don’t usually comment on for sale ads, just downvote for either a wild price or a misrepresented game.

“Fully restored” cmon OP...

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from ltd73:

Congradulations on the sale. Once again the "pinball appraisers" are proven wrong. DE values are going up, because people are finally getting a chance to play them. Last Action Hero was on the "Best Pins Under $2k" list, mine sold for $2,600. Unless you've bought or sold a game in the last 6 months you should really keep to yourself..

I think this is just a trend in general for all the used game market. There has been significant increases in everything past couple years.

#62 5 years ago
Quoted from rufessor:

I dislike all the price commentary in any for sale thread. Maybe its just me but I try hard to not say anything if its not nice.
If I rationalize this- I see two markets. The fairly rapidly expanding market of people who want a game- not a messy project that will take endless intellectual and physical work to repair and understand. That market has a completely different price mindset. Then you have the apparently abundant and apparently cheap know it all collectors who all think they know exactly what any game is worth when in fact its worth whatever it sells for on the day in the place. I dont get anyone who wants to sit here and say its not worth what it just sold for.
List any game for any price you want. If you want to actually sell it maybe someone will offer you your price- maybe less and you refuse. Anyone that actually wants to sell a game will drop the price until it sells. Speculative listings will sit forever. I know my local want adds are filled with games that have beeb listed for months at prices I happen to think would lead to it being listed for months and never selling. Sometimes they disappear, maybe they sold- I dont care. I dont bother calling them to tell them my opinion and I dont understand why so many FS threads are shit shows.

Seller opens himself up to any/all criticism when he allows for discussion on his fs post. If he wants it to operate like you say then all he has to do is not allow for comments. By allowing discussion of his fs post then he has to accept any/all criticism. Can't have it both ways.

#63 5 years ago

I don't give a shit what he asks for it, and I care even less what he gets for it. I just don't need somone crying me a fucking river how hard it is to shop a goddamn game (eXpecially one that isnt) .
Is this the future... All DE games cost less but you have to pay more because of how hard they are to shop because they weren't built to last like W/B?

#64 5 years ago

Listen, just because people can’t deal with fixing, repairing, and maintaining a pinball machine is no reason to say, look, I fixed this one! It was really hard, you should pay me extra because, these things ARE NOT easy to keep working... is no good reason to look for $$$ from a seasoned old fart like myself. I will give you $1200 sight unseen for a JP, $2200 if I see it and it is really clean. You get some nube to buy it for $3900 because they think that is a good deal, thats on them not me. Ask what $$$ you want, but you should expect people with some experience (and a little sanity and reality) in the hobby to push back on crazy pricing, exagerated claims, and help reduce the overall costs of trading these things back and forth, because lets be honest, thats what is really going on here.

#65 5 years ago

maybe sometimes peoples words just come out wrong. I know I've misspoke several times. To get bent out of shape because someone said a game is hard to shop? Common. What the hell do you care what he thinks how a he rates how easily a machine is to fix? Some people would rate Sofia Vergara as a 9. Personally, I think she's a 3 at best.

What he probably meant was hard in length of time. I took me about 8 months before I got my JP in a state where I really like how it played with zero issues. It took me 2 months to to repair my Laser War. So yeah, if I was to compare the JP to Laser War, I wouldn't consider it a harder repair job, but definitely wasn't any easier.

#66 5 years ago

10k by xmas

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-jurassic-park-36/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.