Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170908_162710 (resized).jpg
20170908_162739 (resized).jpg
20170908_170413 (resized).jpg
20170908_170512 (resized).jpg
20170908_162728 (resized).jpg
20170908_162658 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider waspinat0r.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For Trade: Jurassic Park

Added: 2017-09-18 16:46:19 UTC • Ended: October 16th, 2017
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 2,650

Open for offers

Awwwwww yeaaaaaa! Please don't let the hate flow through you, but it's another FS thread by your favorite pinsider PRISON MIKE!

On the block is a Jurassic Park! The cabinet, playfield and game itself are great, but there is a bit of wear with the scoops and saucers that would be easily coverable with cliffy mods. T-Rex works just fine! The game includes code 6.0 (old rom included as well) pre-loaded! Topper included!

I'd prefer a trade. (You'd have to come to me for pickup, I drive very small vehicles) I'll do +/- cash (from me or you) depending on what you're offering. Located in Nicholasville, Ky. Don't hesitate to offer me older machines, i'm not stuck on newer Stern or the like (Unless you have Metallica or TWD to offer). I'd actually prefer something like Baywatch, LW3, and TFTC(or good Bally/Williams stuff).
Games that I'm mainly interested in(but am still wide open to offers) --

Baywatch
Tales from the Crypt
WWF Royal Rumble
Batman Forever
Johnny Mnemonic
Demolition Man
Congo
Spider-Man
LOTR
TSPP

The rest:

Hobbit
Lethal Weapon 3
Goldeneye
ID4
Jurassic Park Lost World
Sega Godzilla

More information available upon request.

Item photos

20170908_162658 (resized).jpg
20170908_162728 (resized).jpg
20170908_170512 (resized).jpg
20170908_170413 (resized).jpg
20170908_162739 (resized).jpg
20170908_162710 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are waspinat0r's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to waspinat0r's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Nicholasville, KY, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Raptor shooter rod Out of stock
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 138.00
Lighting - Interactive
ArcadeMade

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

so no more shadow for sale? Interesting.

Naw, shadow is still there.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

I really want to dislike how you're going about all this... but I can't help from grinning ear to ear each time I look at Prison Mike.

Prison Mike does what he wants...and he neva gets caught, neithuh. (even though he's in prison)

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I thought jp was way up on your list? What was that, a week? Wow

That's a week longer than it usually takes me to list.

Quoted from Dr-Willy:

*typical pinsider obligatory complaining about how you go through games too quickly*

#9 6 years ago

Should add rollergames to list.

#10 6 years ago

And jackbot?

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Think pinbot with better "rules" can't go wrong taking a spin with one.

For sure. I know Jack*Bot is just pure fun. And that's it.

Thanks Cloud!

#14 6 years ago

As always, looking for things like TFTC, Baywatch, Twister, ID4, Stargate, etc. (Good DMD games from the 90s, basically)

#17 6 years ago

Hump day bump

#19 6 years ago

YOU CANT GET DISEASES FROM A BIRD.

IS THAT HIS BEAK?!

#20 6 years ago

I'm actually starting to consider Sys11/EM games as well, but I'm not sure of the ones I should be looking at. Fathom would be cool, but too expensive for me, so I'd just go for a clone.

I still would prefer DMD games, though. Stargate is rapidly climbing on my list. I'm an Egyptian mythology buff so it seems right up my alley.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

I recommend any of the ones in my collection.
Jk. How many games do you have room for?
variety is the spice of life lol.

A lot. I'll be moving into a new place tomorrow with a garage for my own little mancave! You've got some stuff I want for sure -- Getaway, Pinbot, F14, Sorcerer, Eight Ball, Supersonic, nascar, Bride (I know you don't wanna part with that one.) - Wish you had a Rollergames and Fathom Clone lol.

If you turned JP around in a week, SG is gonna last a day. Its the deepest system 3 gottlieb, but man ,i just dont care for it. Freddy was more fun to shoot for me.

I want a Freddy too!

My Shadow is leaving for a BSD Sunday, so maybe I can turn that into a BW/TFTC/Whatever else i'm looking for at some point. :>

#24 6 years ago

it's so hard to find games people consider turds lol

#26 6 years ago

I think JP is almost a clone of WW with no discs, ha.

I need a *bot. :O

#27 6 years ago

I'm actually considering shipping, but I feel like it's a huge, perilous undertaking. What do you guys think?

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

No issues for a game you need to have right away. Just keep in mind you really don't get the $300 cost of shipping back when you sell or trade the game... and given that you don't keep games more than a month (not a dig just reality) you have to accept the $300 as a sunk cost probably.

Thank you for that input. I never really thought of it that way. I guess I won't be shipping after all.

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I personally do not understand why people will not ship? The only reason I can think of is the seller wants the buyer to verify the condition and essentially sign off on the transaction. I have had no major issues shipping, and what I do is make it the buyers complete responsibility. You can send buyer tons of detailed pics and even video, but the buyer sets up NAVL-not the seller. Once the game is paid in full and leaves the front door it now belongs to the buyer who is willing to take the risk of shipping and hopefully has full coverage insurance. Now if you are a buyer, you need to make sure the game is packed properly and you have set up the proper insurance.
GLWS Wasp, sorry if I gave you shit about selling games so quick. I think it is just the opposite of what many people do when they get a game and it seemed like you weren't giving the games a true chance, or even scratching the surface, but I was wrong. You seem to play the shit out of the games that rotate through your casa. It is a very different approach to finding what games you like, but nonetheless it is very entertaining.

I appreciate the info -- and no worries, lol, I understand that some people don't get it..heck, if I weren't myself, I probably wouldn't either. My main goal here is to get a Baywatch and something else in the end.

Quoted from delt31:

OP - if you want to move games in and out like you do and you don't have a car, you'll need to ship otherwise you'll be your own financial choking point. Shipping is easy - just make sure you buy enough packing supplies (like wrap, etc) and that's really it.
As for the cost, that is BUILT into the price so if the person wants it you would ask for 2700 (or whatever you want for the game) and then they pay cost of the shipping so you don't need to eat that cost. Now the extra shipping might put off buyers but that's the price you'll need to pay with not having the ability to drive yourself....GLWS - the JP looks good.

That's fair -- I get that. I think I'm too afraid of it...too much can go wrong during transport. And thanks..it's in great condition. Very fun.

Quoted from brainmegaphone:

When I move pins I borrow a friends truck. But for what it is worth - I rented a small truck from enterprise for $65 all in unlimited miles (I paid for my own gas) once to move a couple games. I did this when my friends trucks and SUV weren't available. I left my car in the car rental place parking lot - did my moving and drove it back that night.
I had to plan ahead to make sure I reserved one but I think it was only a week or so.
I will also tell you I have used uship to move arcade games from accommodating sellers. I'd probably never do it with pins but I paid $100 one time and $150 another to move a couple arcade games 5-6 hours. That is a 10 hour round trip for me and was worth every penny.

Renting a vehicle is the best option for me, but still pretty pricey around here.

Also!

Breakshot and a good Fathom clone officially on the "want these" radar!

#35 6 years ago

Would also consider trading both my nice BSD (to be listed soon. ) and this nice JP for a great game!

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

I gots a Baywatch. PM me and let's talk

Done.

#38 6 years ago

Anyone have any suggestions on good Fathom "clones" to be on the lookout for that are a good bang for the buck?

#42 6 years ago

Ha!

Quoted from delt31:

no he's asking if there are games that play like it but are cheaper. At least my read...

Correct. Hopefully the question is irrelevant though and seshpilot and I can work something out so I can finally have a bw.

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

anything is possible.
Love the avatar pic btw. great game.

I miss games like MTPO!

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

While I consider myself a collector of NES games I am not really. Some of those things are worth a fortune. But I do buy all of them I can get at yard sales, pawn shops, flea markets, etc... I love me some Mike Tyson's Punchout. Lol. I'll never forget the first time I beat him!!!!! I probably sat in shock staring at the tv for 5 minutes. Mouth wide open. Saying nothing. Oh to be a kid again lol.... I'd settle for having a decent baywatch to trade for this JP though lol

I'm the same way, I was so excited to beat him.

#48 6 years ago

Lol. I thought maybe with repro glass, plastics, and playfield people were just building them these days. Seems plausible anyway

For sure!

#49 6 years ago

Friday bump!

#50 6 years ago

It's the weekend, let's figure this out! :>

#52 6 years ago

Left a message.

#53 6 years ago

Also interested in offers of multiple less valued machines. Would prefer to stay dmd/sys11/sys03 if possible.

But as always, Baywatch is my #1 pick, followed by TFTC, WWFRR, BF, Congo(!!), JM, LW3, Goldeneye, ID4, Stargate, Freddy, Godzilla, Jack*Bot, Star Trek, Rollergames, Skateball, Pin*Bot, 8BD, etc.

#54 6 years ago

Price drop..!

#55 6 years ago

Monday bumpday. Trade value negotiable.

#56 6 years ago

*Jim Carrey mask voice* somebody trade meh!

#57 6 years ago

hump day bump day.

#61 6 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Believe me, if i had one I'd trade him just to shut him up at this point.

wow rudeeee

Quoted from gentrsa:

I have the Baywatch for trade, but just to far currently

Too bad. want it!

#62 6 years ago

Final price/trade value drop.

#63 6 years ago

Don't forget ya'll, I'd also be willing to trade both my BSD and JP for the right machine or machine + cash.

#64 6 years ago

Bumpee

#65 6 years ago

Officially changing the list to move up TFTC, JD, JM, and DM

#67 6 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

Where's the BTTF love?

not a huge bttf pin fan.

#68 6 years ago

Don't hesitate to offer OLDER ss machines! Maybe even some em games.

#69 6 years ago

Also now looking towards tftc.

#70 6 years ago

....and JD/JM/Sopranos.

#71 6 years ago

A friend just told me I should look into nascar as well for fun modes/multiballs.

#73 6 years ago

It looks pretty fun by YouTube videos !

#74 6 years ago

Still holding out hope for a Baywatch...

#76 6 years ago

Yeah, I know you're right -- Just deciding to get a car to move pins is much easier said than done, however -- either way, I'm always willing to pay someone for their time, I don't expect delivery and work for free.

#83 6 years ago
Quoted from pinhacker71:

Interested in selling outright. I'm fairly close. Nothing to trade.

Quoted from BobcatBowling:

I am interested in buying a Jurassic Park in good condition, but location is a little far for me to work with. I also am looking to outright buy and not trade as I have nothing to trade.

Not really wanting to sell outright just yet

Quoted from Black_Knight:

Nice looking Baywatch on ATL CL
atlanta.craigslist.org link
Too bad you don't have a pin-able vehicle...
Or, you could use the difference in value to rent a truck for a day.

I emailed that fella thanks for the heads up!

Nicholasville to ATL has to be at least 6 and half hours one way. I’d have to be really wanting a baywatch to make that trip lol
I bet even without a vehicle to travel that he has had several good offers and just hasn’t found a game he wants bad enough to pull the trigger. I would drive all over to trade pins but that’s just to get a better deal. Not driving has never knocked me out of a trade or sale. He said he would compensate for travel

You're so right. Those are my thoughts at this time. That being said, there are a couple of games to your knowledge I'm still considering.

You are such a Debby Downer. There's nothing like spending way too much time in the car for a Pinball Adventure. If he is going to be a long-term pinball owner, he needs these lessons!
There's also plenty of opportunities to stop and trade/buy/play between here and there. (and it's just over 5 hrs each way in real life)
Drop the JP off in Verona and play pinhacker's machines
Stop in Rutledge TN and see Hillbilly Pinball's inventory
ChooCHoo Games in Chattanooga, stop and look in their showroom
Stop in Marietta and play RandomKG 's newest on-location machines.
Pickup the Baywatch in Woodstock (if you have any room left in the vehicle)
Hell, if he comes all this way he can stop and play at my house.
Wasp is on a pinball desert and needs to get out and see & play as many games as he can.
If you haven't made a road trip like this, you haven't lived!

That would be an awesome road trip for certain. My problem with that at the moment is time and money.

I'll be in Nashville for the expo next mo th with my best pal representing Pinball Undesirables so maybe something neat can happen between now and then as well.

Honestly I'm not dying to be rid of JP. I just really want those mentioned games in the thread. I'm more interested in moving my BSD at this point, bit if someone wants JP and we can come to a deal, then it'll be gone. And all being said I'll repeat I will absolutely compensate anyone for their time and effort if they're making a delivery to me. Even if it's someone who isn't involved in the trade and just wants to make some money.

#86 6 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

It's listed on pinside now as well. waspinat0r have minivan will deliver. Not for JP or BSD but I'm seriously considering picking up this BW for whatever machine you come into next. I had a chance to buy a decent BW for $1500 1 year ago. Wow how pricing changes on these low end priced games as NIB reaches over $5k.

Yeah, I've sent the fella a message. Here's to hoping but I don't have high ones at this point, ha.

#87 6 years ago

I should just trade my 2016 Smart Car for a hauler/beater and a few pins ha. Maybe I should just get a good Vpin. :>

#89 6 years ago

Don't waste your time on a Vpin, it's like buying a Smart Car instead of a real vehicle. Oops..

Ouch!

#90 6 years ago

Breakshot's on my list as well but it seems hard to find!

And space jam...

#91 6 years ago

If you've got a game high on my list, even if we're around the same price value tradewise or maybe even if i'm a bit ahead, i will still potentially throw in some cash depending on the condition of your game.

#92 6 years ago

Space Jam now on the list! Twister would also be sexy.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 250.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider waspinat0r.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-jurassic-park-16?tu=waspinat0r and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.