Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170908_162710 (resized).jpg
20170908_162739 (resized).jpg
20170908_170413 (resized).jpg
20170908_170512 (resized).jpg
20170908_162728 (resized).jpg
20170908_162658 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 years ago

Call me

#52 6 years ago

Left a message.

#53 6 years ago

Also interested in offers of multiple less valued machines. Would prefer to stay dmd/sys11/sys03 if possible.

But as always, Baywatch is my #1 pick, followed by TFTC, WWFRR, BF, Congo(!!), JM, LW3, Goldeneye, ID4, Stargate, Freddy, Godzilla, Jack*Bot, Star Trek, Rollergames, Skateball, Pin*Bot, 8BD, etc.

#54 6 years ago

Price drop..!

#55 6 years ago

Monday bumpday. Trade value negotiable.

#56 6 years ago

*Jim Carrey mask voice* somebody trade meh!

#57 6 years ago

hump day bump day.

#58 6 years ago

Someone must have a Baywatch for this man!

#59 6 years ago
Quoted from TheArrrrrcade:

Someone must have a Baywatch for this man!

Believe me, if i had one I'd trade him just to shut him up at this point.

#60 6 years ago

I have the Baywatch for trade, but just to far currently

#61 6 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Believe me, if i had one I'd trade him just to shut him up at this point.

wow rudeeee

Quoted from gentrsa:

I have the Baywatch for trade, but just to far currently

Too bad. want it!

#62 6 years ago

Final price/trade value drop.

#63 6 years ago

Don't forget ya'll, I'd also be willing to trade both my BSD and JP for the right machine or machine + cash.

#64 6 years ago

Bumpee

#65 6 years ago

Officially changing the list to move up TFTC, JD, JM, and DM

#66 6 years ago

Where's the BTTF love?

#67 6 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

Where's the BTTF love?

not a huge bttf pin fan.

#68 6 years ago

Don't hesitate to offer OLDER ss machines! Maybe even some em games.

#69 6 years ago

Also now looking towards tftc.

#70 6 years ago

....and JD/JM/Sopranos.

#71 6 years ago

A friend just told me I should look into nascar as well for fun modes/multiballs.

#72 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

A friend just told me I should look into nascar as well for fun modes/multiballs.

Good choice

#73 6 years ago

It looks pretty fun by YouTube videos !

#74 6 years ago

Still holding out hope for a Baywatch...

#75 6 years ago

This must be the longest you've had a for trade thread up. You may have to take the next step of getting a car to transport your games. Between that and location your gonna have a harder time moving b-title games.

#76 6 years ago

Yeah, I know you're right -- Just deciding to get a car to move pins is much easier said than done, however -- either way, I'm always willing to pay someone for their time, I don't expect delivery and work for free.

#77 6 years ago

Interested in selling outright. I'm fairly close. Nothing to trade.

#78 6 years ago
Quoted from Capinball:

This must be the longest you've had a for trade thread up. You may have to take the next step of getting a car to transport your games. Between that and location your gonna have a harder time moving b-title games.

+1 to this. Unless he wants to drop price big time to compensate that appetite to buy an sell is really hampered by his inability to drive.

#79 6 years ago

I am interested in buying a Jurassic Park in good condition, but location is a little far for me to work with. I also am looking to outright buy and not trade as I have nothing to trade.

#80 6 years ago

Nice looking Baywatch on ATL CL

atlanta.craigslist.org link

Too bad you don't have a pin-able vehicle...

Or, you could use the difference in value to rent a truck for a day.

#81 6 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

Nicholasville to ATL has to be at least 6 and half hours one way. I’d have to be really wanting a baywatch to make that trip lol

I bet even without a vehicle to travel that he has had several good offers and just hasn’t found a game he wants bad enough to pull the trigger. I would drive all over to trade pins but that’s just to get a better deal. Not driving has never knocked me out of a trade or sale. He said he would compensate for travel

#82 6 years ago

You are such a Debby Downer. There's nothing like spending way too much time in the car for a Pinball Adventure. If he is going to be a long-term pinball owner, he needs these lessons!

There's also plenty of opportunities to stop and trade/buy/play between here and there. (and it's just over 5 hrs each way in real life)

Drop the JP off in Verona and play pinhacker's machines

Stop in Rutledge TN and see Hillbilly Pinball's inventory

ChooCHoo Games in Chattanooga, stop and look in their showroom

Stop in Marietta and play @RandomKG 's newest on-location machines.

Pickup the Baywatch in Woodstock (if you have any room left in the vehicle)

Hell, if he comes all this way he can stop and play at my house.

Wasp is on a pinball desert and needs to get out and see & play as many games as he can.

If you haven't made a road trip like this, you haven't lived!

#83 6 years ago
Quoted from pinhacker71:

Interested in selling outright. I'm fairly close. Nothing to trade.

Quoted from BobcatBowling:

I am interested in buying a Jurassic Park in good condition, but location is a little far for me to work with. I also am looking to outright buy and not trade as I have nothing to trade.

Not really wanting to sell outright just yet

I emailed that fella thanks for the heads up!

Quoted from jmountjoy111:

Nicholasville to ATL has to be at least 6 and half hours one way. I’d have to be really wanting a baywatch to make that trip lol
I bet even without a vehicle to travel that he has had several good offers and just hasn’t found a game he wants bad enough to pull the trigger. I would drive all over to trade pins but that’s just to get a better deal. Not driving has never knocked me out of a trade or sale. He said he would compensate for travel

You're so right. Those are my thoughts at this time. That being said, there are a couple of games to your knowledge I'm still considering.

You are such a Debby Downer. There's nothing like spending way too much time in the car for a Pinball Adventure. If he is going to be a long-term pinball owner, he needs these lessons!
There's also plenty of opportunities to stop and trade/buy/play between here and there. (and it's just over 5 hrs each way in real life)
Drop the JP off in Verona and play pinhacker's machines
Stop in Rutledge TN and see Hillbilly Pinball's inventory
ChooCHoo Games in Chattanooga, stop and look in their showroom
Stop in Marietta and play RandomKG 's newest on-location machines.
Pickup the Baywatch in Woodstock (if you have any room left in the vehicle)
Hell, if he comes all this way he can stop and play at my house.
Wasp is on a pinball desert and needs to get out and see & play as many games as he can.
If you haven't made a road trip like this, you haven't lived!

That would be an awesome road trip for certain. My problem with that at the moment is time and money.

I'll be in Nashville for the expo next mo th with my best pal representing Pinball Undesirables so maybe something neat can happen between now and then as well.

Honestly I'm not dying to be rid of JP. I just really want those mentioned games in the thread. I'm more interested in moving my BSD at this point, bit if someone wants JP and we can come to a deal, then it'll be gone. And all being said I'll repeat I will absolutely compensate anyone for their time and effort if they're making a delivery to me. Even if it's someone who isn't involved in the trade and just wants to make some money.

#84 6 years ago

You are such a Debby Downer.

So not the case lol. I have put 40K miles on my vehicle for pinball in the last 3 years. I’ll drive anywhere at the drop of a hat for a machine. I’m just saying there are probably plenty of people willing to to come to him.

#85 6 years ago

It's listed on pinside now as well. waspinat0r have minivan will deliver. Not for JP or BSD but I'm seriously considering picking up this BW for whatever machine you come into next. I had a chance to buy a decent BW for $1500 1 year ago. Wow how pricing changes on these low end priced games as NIB reaches over $5k.

#86 6 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

It's listed on pinside now as well. waspinat0r have minivan will deliver. Not for JP or BSD but I'm seriously considering picking up this BW for whatever machine you come into next. I had a chance to buy a decent BW for $1500 1 year ago. Wow how pricing changes on these low end priced games as NIB reaches over $5k.

Yeah, I've sent the fella a message. Here's to hoping but I don't have high ones at this point, ha.

#87 6 years ago

I should just trade my 2016 Smart Car for a hauler/beater and a few pins ha. Maybe I should just get a good Vpin. :>

#88 6 years ago

Don't waste your time on a Vpin, it's like buying a Smart Car instead of a real vehicle. Oops..

Seriously, they are no substitute for a real pin, and you will lose your ass trying to sell later.

You live in KY. You should be able to find a pickup truck for less than you lost on on your pin flipping so far.

#89 6 years ago

Don't waste your time on a Vpin, it's like buying a Smart Car instead of a real vehicle. Oops..

Ouch!

#90 6 years ago

Breakshot's on my list as well but it seems hard to find!

And space jam...

#91 6 years ago

If you've got a game high on my list, even if we're around the same price value tradewise or maybe even if i'm a bit ahead, i will still potentially throw in some cash depending on the condition of your game.

#92 6 years ago

Space Jam now on the list! Twister would also be sexy.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 250.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 18.95
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-jurassic-park-16/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.