Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

JL!.jpg
IMG_3997-479.JPG
IMG_3996-74.JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 9 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

Jungle Lord

Added: 2015-02-24 21:20:16 UTC • Ended: April 13th, 2015
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

$ 1,300

All Photos here:
http://imgur.com/a/9u49Z

1981 Williams Jungle Lord (rare red cabinet they only made 100 of)

Went through and cleaned and shopped the entire machine. Everything came off the playfield and cleaned thoroughly. New posts, new stainless hardware, all new 47 style regular bulbs to keep it original in the GI.
Inserts replaced with Comet LED's.
It's a beautiful game.
Plastics are nearly perfect with none cracked, no yellowing or fade. Ramps have no rust and all look incredible clean.
Playfield is gorgeous with almost no wear. Backglass is solid too but has one scratch but shows very well.
Recoated the legs too in a cool red.
Lockdown bar assembly refinished.
New shooter rod assembly, shooter rod and hardware.

Item photos

IMG_3996-74.JPG
IMG_3997-479.JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are RussG's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to RussG's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Melbourne, FL, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

#2 9 years ago

Great looking game, I play the one at the Club (VFW) and it plays fast and is a fun game to play. you did a great job on this one. Someone will get a great game for a good price...

GLWS

Brian

#3 9 years ago

If you happen to find yourself traveling through WI and have the game with you.......JL is a great game. GLWS

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

If you happen to find yourself traveling through WI and have the game with you.......JL is a great game. GLWS

Stop in michigan first if you bring it to Wi
WiSh I never sold mine .

#5 9 years ago

I heard you were looking for a reason to go to the Ohio show. cuz if you do I'll buy it.

#6 9 years ago

Very nice machine at a great price. I would love to own that one!

#7 9 years ago

Jungle Lord is a fun game, if you're a fan of early solid states you definitely can't go wrong with it. I'm more partial to the Ballys of that era, but this is one of the exceptions.

#8 9 years ago

Beautiful JL If you ever come up the east coast to Philadelphia.... btw you are missing a plastic. It's right by the left ramp by that "2" target. There is a plastic that goes there. You can see it in my pic here if you look...

JL!.jpgJL!.jpg
#9 9 years ago

Potential interested parties should note- the upper playfield in your game appears to be from a regular production, as the red cabinet version has the yellow upper playfield, and the backglass is from a regular production as well.

As a previous red owner, I seriously considered this game, it looks nice, but I have to have that cool yellow upper playfield and glass to match.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-jungle-lord and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.