Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
For sale: Judge Dredd -- Black & Red
Added: March 28th, 2017
Ended: March 29th, 2017
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean
For sale: custom Judge Dredd -- Black & Red
- Color DMD
- Black powdercoat by Matt at Back Alley
- Alternate translite (not the Ministry of Pinball version)
- Eagle topper with bracket
- Custom side/head decals
- Custom speaker panel decal
- Flipper Fidelity speakers
- Playfield protector
- LED OCD
- Mirror blades
- Pinnovators subwoofer connection
- Power driver board serviced/bulletproofed by Rob Anthony
- Rottendog DMD driver board (original board included)
- Deadworld mod
- Custom crane
- New slingshot/shooter lane plastics
- Stern cabinet leg protectors
- Lower flippers partially rebuilt
- Drop target bank rebuilt (new targets, e-clips, decals, springs)
- New Subway decal (additional decals included)
- New Start & flipper buttons
- Cliffy @ shooter lane
- Additional spotlights at slingshot and upper flipper
- New back glass channel
- Lockdown bar decal
- New clear rubbers, red star posts, superbands, etc.
Full topside teardown when the playfield protector was installed. New clear rubbers, star posts, flipper springs/sleeves, drop targets rebuilt, etc. LED OCD eliminates LED ghosting and adds fading effects. Crane lifts and drops the ball normally. Deadworld motor works perfectly. No credit dot. Fully plug & play.
There are 2 broken plastics (left side & standup targets). Ramps are intact with minor cracks that don't affect gameplay. No translite lock. This game previously used a center post, but I removed it. The planet dome is separated from the bottom half, but turns normally and isn't noticeable when playing. Some of the flashers are incadescent, everything else is LED. The decals around the legs have wrinkling... I used a heat gun to smooth them out and added Stern cabinet leg protectors, but it's still noticeable upon inspection.
STI shipping not a problem. I'll blanket/cardboard/shrink wrap and can coordinate with Michelle. I'm also willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet you halfway.
Let me know if you have any questions or would like more pictures. Thanks for looking!
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.
Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!