• Latest reply 8 years ago by Syco54645
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_2802_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Judge Dredd (Bally, 1993)

Added: 2016-01-21 13:54:36 UTC • Ended: January 25th, 2016
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Price

$ 3,500

Best looking one you will ever see. Includes topper. Everything works perfect.

Item photos

IMG_2802_(resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are heryworm's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to heryworm's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Johnson City, TN, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 85.00
$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Judge Dredd plastic Out of stock
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

#2 8 years ago

Am I missing something, or is LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE ONE of your posts on Pinside an (overpriced) sale thread?

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Am I missing something, or is LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE ONE of your posts on Pinside an overpriced sale thread?

Go home price police. If the game is truly mint then maybe it's worth it, at least it might be worth it to someone. People buying based off of pinside ads aren't suckers.

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Go home price police. If the game is truly mint then maybe it's worth it, at least it might be worth it to someone. People buying based off of pinside ads aren't suckers.

Settle down. I was more commenting on the fact that this guy's whole involvement in the Pinside community seems to be marketplace threads.

#5 8 years ago

Well..I mean..he's trying to sell pinball machines. So where should he go about that?

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Am I missing something, or is LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE ONE of your posts on Pinside an (overpriced) sale thread?

I noticed that this morning. Trying to cash out before the big collapse I guess. For this price why not buy a better game (Congo perhaps).

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

I noticed that this morning. Trying to cash out before the big collapse I guess. For this price why not buy a better game (Congo perhaps).

I was wondering it it's going to be dumpsville with market saturation after ghostbusters is announced and when STERN finally implements the color LCD screen... Bump for seller anyway - I love Judge Dredd (incredible layout and artwork).

#8 8 years ago

That is truly the most unfaded cabinet I have ever seen.

#9 8 years ago

Fade or not JD is a $1400 game

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

Lol. what planet are you on? 5 years ago maybe. Any game with a DMD that isnt LW3 is selling for $2K-$2,500 in hours on craigslist in MN.

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Lol. what planet are you on? 5 years ago maybe. Any game with a DMD that isnt LW3 is selling for $2K-$2,500 in hours on craigslist in MN.

JD is a $1400 game, folks

#12 8 years ago

$1400 or not I'm surprised nobody picked up on my cabinet remark.

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

$1400 or not I'm surprised nobody picked up on my cabinet remark.

I picked up on it...

#14 8 years ago

I think a nice JD should get $2000, Super pin, wide body,tons to do, i just never got into it.

#15 8 years ago

Yeah, you want the big money then one picture is not enough...

#16 8 years ago

From the pics the cabinet does look beautiful

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Couldn't of stated it any better. I'll pay 1400 for a JD any day of the week.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

long time pinside joke that JD is perpetually a 1400 game

#19 8 years ago

Good luck since I have a JD also.

#20 8 years ago

..although for that price it should have a ColorDMD.

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

That is truly the most unfaded cabinet I have ever seen.

LOL

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

long time pinside joke that JD is perpetually a 1400 game

Yeah, yeah, I know. I think a lot of people on here don't know that it's a joke though and actually think that's what it should sell for.

#23 8 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

I was wondering it it's going to be dumpsville with market saturation after ghostbusters is announced and when STERN finally implements the color LCD screen

Yah, Thats my plan. Years of perfecting and restoring my collection. Dumping it all for another unseen,unplayed, great!,amazing,best ever,cant wait new pin.
T-800, your probably on the money on this.
Oh Pinside ,you never disappoint.

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

I was wondering it it's going to be dumpsville with market saturation after ghostbusters is announced and when STERN finally implements the color LCD screen... Bump for seller anyway - I love Judge Dredd (incredible layout and artwork).

Gb, smve, got ,possible iron maiden, more acdc's, more met,rob zombie, more st's I also suspect market saturation.. There is only so much "pinball money" out there. We should be seeing a flood of machines for sale this year! Which in turn should lead to lower prices...

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Gb, smve, got ,possible iron maiden, more acdc's, more met,rob zombie, more st's I also suspect market saturation.. There is only so much "pinball money" out there. We should be seeing a flood of machines for sale this year! Which in turn should lead to lower prices...

I hope so but I don't see his prices as too high like Colin said. It's hard to tell if his machines are as nice as he says from the one picture but if they are, they should be worth it. Also, everything's negotiable. Hardly anything goes for the listed price unless the ad price is too low or the listing is truthful with all of the imperfections.

I was curious if he's getting out of the hobby or something with all of the listings.

#26 8 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Yeah, yeah, I know. I think a lot of people on here don't know that it's a joke though and actually think that's what it should sell for.

So you are saying you did know it was a joke. Lol. Your wording was quite confusing

#27 8 years ago

I haven't seen or played this game and I can't vouch for the seller, but GLWS!

#28 8 years ago

Mr Pinball 2015 puts a VGC at $2325 and rising...maybe if you had a time machine it'd be $1400? Or if it needs all new boards and complete shop job and few optos replaced

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

You forgot about Gilligan's

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

and almost all Gottliebs.

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Mr Pinball 2015 puts a VGC at $2325 and rising...maybe if you had a time machine it'd be $1400? Or if it needs all new boards and complete shop job and few optos replaced

There are a few things that every pinsider has to know. One is the "L" word and it shall not be said outside of its own thread. Another is that JD is a $1400 game, folks. There should be a list of these things.

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

and almost all Gottliebs.

Small DMD data east games as well

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

And Popeye, Hurricane, Party Zone, Last Action Hero, Breakshot, Mary Shelly's Frankenstein, Maverick and Baywatch.

#34 8 years ago

Popeye prices seem to be creeping up beyond 2K lately, at least asking prices. Don't know how many are selling.

#35 8 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Popeye prices seem to be creeping up beyond 2K lately, at least asking prices. Don't know how many are selling.

I recently sold mine and I didn't have anyone interested anywhere near $2,000. Mine was really nice too, totally shopped out and played great. People ask crazy prices all the time, what they ask and what they get if they end up selling are many times totally different things...if they seller is honest about it.

#36 8 years ago

Another is that JD is a $1400 game, folks.

Boston Pinball 2015, $2193, Mr Pinball $2325, Pinside $2030 - $2370...assume you are joking but you never know in the frugal world of pinside

#37 8 years ago

This JD even has the blade decals on the inside. Those were like $200 by themselves. (I added them to mine and get compliments all the time.)

Doesn't seem like a crazy price for the condition. Any decent JD priced less than $2k in Michigan disappears almost immediately. GLWS! I love this pin and joke with my wife that I wanted to buried in the backyard inside of it.

#38 8 years ago

Small DMD data east games as well

I wish I could find a Batman under 2K but everybody thinks too much of their's.

#39 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Boston Pinball 2015, $2193, Mr Pinball $2325, Pinside $2030 - $2370...assume you are joking but you never know in the frugal world of pinside

In every single JD for sale thread on pinside there is a "JD is a $1400 game, folks".

#40 8 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

And Popeye, Hurricane, Party Zone, Mary Shelly's Frankenstein, Maverick and Baywatch.

Still kicking myself for not grabbing a 900 Popeye a few years back.

#41 8 years ago

I hope he gets close to his asking price. Now, everybody quit being a cheapskate and pay the man.

#42 8 years ago

In every single JD for sale thread on pinside there is a "JD is a $1400 game, folks".

check, noted. 10k by Christmas

#43 8 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

maybe pinside saturation, but not rest of world saturation

#44 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

you never know in the frugal world of pinside

pinsiders are the spendiest collectors EVAR.

#45 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

check, noted. 10k by Christmas

Exactly lol

#46 8 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

And Popeye, Hurricane, Party Zone, Mary Shelly's Frankenstein, Maverick and Baywatch.

so sad that many people still dont know the beauty that is BayWatch!

It should NEVER be listed alongside those other titles. It is a great game and has soooooo much going on for it!

#47 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

It should NEVER be listed alongside those other titles. It is a great game and has soooooo much going on for it!

I agree. Great ruleset, tons going on. Theme kills it for many. I'd own one. Not for $2,000, but I'd own one.

#48 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

The only thing worse than Baywatch is your love for it
Just kidding, I can think of 2 worse games.

But anyway, back to patrolling the streets....3,500 purple puked nightmare with no pics, Jesus Christ.

#49 8 years ago

Some things:

I own a nice JD
This game looks very nice but is not likely to sell for this much
Recent working JD's on Pinside seem be in the 1900-2500 range
JD is a MUCH better game than the 5 other titles he has listed for 1900-2500

That is all, carry on

#50 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

The only thing worse than Baywatch is your love for it
Just kidding, I can think of 2 worse games.
But anyway, back to patrolling the streets....3,500 purple puked nightmare with no pics, Jesus Christ.

lol

It is such an awesome game! I heard you dont like it cause the Hoff beat you on it in an early 2000 charity event and then made fun of you for wearing gloves and how sensitive your hands must be

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 37.50
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 14.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-judge-dredd-bally-1993-2005 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.