20150522_010516.jpg
20150522_010440.jpg
20150522_011025.jpg
20150522_011039.jpg
20150522_011053.jpg
20150522_011048.jpg
20150522_011101.jpg
20150522_011313.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 8 years ago

Bump for the ridiculous cost of shipping or it be sold a few times over.

#53 8 years ago
Quoted from t2:

<blockquote cite="#2464041" If I sold mine I'd ask 3k for it and I'm pretty sure it would sell.
I guess if your gonna dream you mine as well dream big!

That is what mine sold for just two months ago.

#54 8 years ago

Whoever posted that fake ad ruined a lot of peoples holiday weekend. And responding to people giving them the impression it was real.

#55 8 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

That is what mine sold for just two months ago.

Yep ive seen 3 or 4 not as nice as mine in the last few months sell for 2500 -2750 (pins even seem higher now ) and mine also has everything rebuilt and new everything .if it dont sell its no big deal as i really like it plus its in awesome condition.I just wanted to try some other pins .ill take it to pintastic and get even more for it . It just needs the right person that likes a really nice clean great playing pin.

#56 8 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Hope he confesses. Ruined a lot of peoples holiday weekend with that fake ad and responding to people giving them the impression it was real. I have already PM'ed him. No response. Guilty.

Them fake adds happen all the time on cl thats y I try stick tonpinside folks

#57 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Them fake adds happen all the time on cl thats y I try stick tonpinside folks

But this fake ad was from a Pinsider from your thread. If it was not that pinsider it was someone reading it.

#58 8 years ago

But this fake ad was from a Pinsider from your thread. If it was not "t2" it was someone reading it.

Well I meant I stick to buying pins listed on pinside or from friends of friends of pinside . Ive ran around on wild goose chases many a time from cl . I also know like lots of other people who have also . Dont blame it on my thread lol not my fault people are freaking bored with their life .

#59 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Well I meant I stick to buying pins listed on pinside or from friends of friends of pinside . Ive ran around on wild goose chases many a time from cl . I also know like lots of other people who have also . Dont blame it on my thread lol not my fault people are freaking bored with their life .

Oh crap.. I had no intention of blaming your thread. Just blaming an unknown Pinsider for possibly making a fake ad on CL to mess with other pinsiders.

#60 8 years ago

Weekend bump if you want to see anything else let me know . I know the price is on the top end of dredds for the east coast but its also a beautiful original survivor .

#61 8 years ago

But this fake ad was from a Pinsider from your thread. If it was not "t2" it was someone reading it.

Get your facts straight Douche Bag before before calling someone out. I wouldn't waste my time playing bullshit games like placing a fake add. Sorry you disagreed with my comment but your a gutless coward to point me out without knowing shit. Your just another pinside bully that thinks your shit don't stink. Wish you where closer so we could have a face to face chat.

#62 8 years ago
Quoted from t2:

Get your facts straight Douche Bag before before calling someone out. I wouldn't waste my time playing bullshit games like placing a fake add. Sorry you disagreed with my comment but your a gutless coward to point me out without knowing shit. Your just another pinside bully that thinks your shit don't stink. Wish you where closer so we could have a face to face chat.

Its a face off

#63 8 years ago

Wow, for sale ad from a good seller with a good game turns ugly...thought pinside was supposed to be free of this stuff...this is what took rgp way down...shame.

#64 8 years ago
Quoted from t2:

I never had facts, all this was based on assumptions and bad timing. Just to get your facts in order, you started by being a bully on this thread. All we did was assume it was you, since the fake ad was made the same time you started to trash this thread.

Rather than sending me abusive emails, simply redeem yourself by saying these assumption's are wrong. Give me the opportunity to apologies for making the false assumption. Next time, don't trash someones thread with your negative opinions and something like this wont happen. Or at least you wont be a victim to false assumptions. As well, I will make sure I investigate deeper before I jump to accusing someone in the future. I apologies, lets keep this civil and move on please.

#65 8 years ago

Just now seeing this lol its all good guys shit happens , ive had a bunch of interest and i could sold it a few times over but shipping is stupid expensive. Ive had lots of good trade offers also but need to sell bc I have new pins coming in .im working on a few deals at the moment will see if they pan out but thanks for the bumps as ive had a few good offers today .

#66 8 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

Wow, for sale ad from a good seller with a good game turns ugly...thought pinside was supposed to be free of this stuff...this is what took rgp way down...shame.

Just seeing this for the first time. If you see this stuff, please report it so we se it faster. This kind of stuff is not tolerated on Pinside. You guys actually did a good job not getting sucked into a big fight here. A few people do need to be ejected.

Back to the topic JD for sale - GLWTS!

#67 8 years ago

Are you coming up for the Pintastic N.E. pinball show or know anyone who could bring it for you? If so, I am pretty sure we can make a deal.

#68 8 years ago

Great looking wide body dmd and priced right. This machine looks clean, is in great condition and plays well. As a gauge, I'd ask $4.5k for mine, but it is souped up. JD is a fantastic pin with a lot of places to shoot and has great flow. Artwork is pretty and game is quite funny. It is a better superhero theme choice than XM, imho. GLWTS

#69 8 years ago

All messages awnsered I think lol. Where im at I dont have good phone service or Internet so bare with me for a few days

#70 8 years ago

Ok ive been on vacation and missed a bunch of offers and sales opportunities apparently so Im not real sure who messaged me first with what and who offered what when lol.so im gonna sell for 2650 and first 100.00 deposit will get it . My email is [email protected] and message if you want my phone . I will be happy to work with shipping and to answer any questions you may have. This is a really nice example of dredd and is a great playing pin just refer to the comments in this thread. I also can bring to pintastic or anywhere along my route from md to Massachusetts. Thax

#71 8 years ago

Bump for a new price and for the weekend also for anyone I missed while I was on vacation sorry.

#72 8 years ago

Someone... Buy this... I am buying JD tomorrow for aboot the same price, and it is not even close to this nice. I want yours but I am 2,800 miles away.

#73 8 years ago

Someone... Buy this... I am buying JD tomorrow for aboot the same price, and it is not even close to this nice. I want yours but I am 2,800 miles away.

Good bit of Interest but every one is pretty far away lol

#74 8 years ago

Deposit received sold pending remaining funds.

#75 8 years ago

Dredd has been shipped away as of yesterday . On its way to Chicago to a really awesome guy and pinsider that I hope to meet at some point. He really appreciates a very nice pin and is willing to step up and get it done . Also he dont screw around made deal on Sunday had the check tues and shipped wedsday lol. Thanks and im sure we will be doing business again bc all my pins are really nice and what your looking for. I hope jd gets there safe and sound and I already miss it.

#76 8 years ago

Congrats on the sale Bigd....that was a gorgeous JD. Not my type of pin but you gave it love and now someone gets to enjoy the end result. On to some new projects

#77 8 years ago

Yea im working on a few trade deals I may have a shadow to do . Also waiting to hear back from a friend about doing his whirlwind .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 85.00
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-judge-dredd-bally-1993-1997/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.