New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 123753)

For sale: Judge Dredd (Bally, 1993)

By Msch

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by bumgahdna
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 22 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-391.jpg
image-993.jpg
image-584.jpg
image-29.jpg
image-525.jpg
image.jpg
20150405_205705.jpg
20150407_021134.jpg
image-473.jpg
image-605.jpg
image-368.jpg
image-313.jpg
image-421.jpg
image-829.jpg
image-86.jpg
image-325.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#28 5 years ago

Nice jd ones like this with topper and no fade and few mods have been selling lately for 2400 to 2750 so 2200 without a 200 topper is very fair

#29 5 years ago

Its a lot of game for the money jd, bsd, ,shadow, congo , wcs, and ft are some of the best games and especially for 3k and less

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

Have some interest, but not sold yet. Some people have made some good offers, but I'm looking for my asking. Looking to move by the end of this weekend. I can't make it to expo, jsyk.

Hows the other side not pictured? If its in the same condition I think your price is very fair considering its hard to find without fade .

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

The other side is as good. Should have took a pic when I moved it yesterday. "Trust me". Lol

I believe u I have a beautiful one with new everything and bunch of mods and topper I thought about trading or selling a few times but kniw id never find another in the condition its in .I've been offered 2600 already but cant think of another game around thatprice that has as much to offer so I decided to keepfor now

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Except this one is faded. Not bad, but noticeably faded. The green and red especially. The green should pop and the red should REALLY be red. Still better than many JDs.

Could be the flash fading it out abit ive had that issue taking pics many times

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Except this one is faded. Not bad, but noticeably faded. The green and red especially. The green should pop and the red should REALLY be red. Still better than many JDs.

Ok the greens are faded some but I have rarely seen one like mine .20150407_021134.jpg

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

This is not a "collectors" quality machine, and has not been represented as such. If there is fade, it's preety minimal. This is also not a "players" condition machine. It's some where in between.

I agree its better than most check the other side it maybe better since its not facing the Windows?

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Ok the greens are faded some but I have rarely seen one like mine .20150407_021134.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

U can see in my pic the flash took some of the yellows away

#42 5 years ago

My other side is actually in between the last pic I posted and yours seems it lost just a little of the vibrant green from being hear my windows that sucks . The greens seem to fade first then the reds which is odd usually the yellows and reds go first .

2 weeks later
#63 5 years ago

I cant believe it hasn't sold yet

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside