New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 123753)

For sale: Judge Dredd (Bally, 1993)

By Msch

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by bumgahdna
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 22 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-391.jpg
image-993.jpg
image-584.jpg
image-29.jpg
image-525.jpg
image.jpg
20150405_205705.jpg
20150407_021134.jpg
image-473.jpg
image-605.jpg
image-368.jpg
image-313.jpg
image-421.jpg
image-829.jpg
image-86.jpg
image-325.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Make offer

for sale

Judge Dredd (Bally, 1993)

Added: April 6th, 2015 Ended: June 15th, 2015
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Item description

Very, very nice judge Dredd. No topper, has deadworld mod and some leds. Comes with the old dead world and newest rom chip. $2,299.00
I can ship, but you arrange everything. I can wrap game and parts in industrial pallet wrap.

Item photos

image.jpg
image-590.jpg
image-987.jpg
image-852.jpg
image-180.jpg
image-826.jpg
image-325.jpg
image-86.jpg
image-829.jpg
image-421.jpg
image-313.jpg
image-368.jpg
image-605.jpg
image-473.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Item location

Saint Clair Shores, MI, US

Seller insights

These are Msch's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Msch's stats page

#2 5 years ago

Great Colors on this JD

I always enjoyed the flow

GLWS

#3 5 years ago

I'm also open to trades, within 100 miles of detroit.

#5 5 years ago

Did you get this one a few months ago off of CL? I just missed out on one that looked exactly like this in the Detroit area. Minimal cab fade, leg protectors, no topper. Unfortunately I just made a purchase or else I would be all over this. GLWS.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballNewb:

Did you get this one a few months ago off of CL? I just missed out on one that looked exactly like this in the Detroit area. Minimal cab fade, leg protectors, no topper. Unfortunately I just made a purchase or else I would be all over this. GLWS.

Yep. I added the dead world and put a cointaker led kit in it, hence the 2400. That's what I have into it. I'm not looking to even break even on it, just pass it along. I enjoy the game but it's not a keeper in my limited space collection.

#7 5 years ago

Err 2299...someone just give me 22 and I'll be happy with my $200 dollar rental.

#8 5 years ago

This is very tempting.
Don't think I've ever played one but $2k isn't bad.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

This is very tempting.
Don't think I've ever played one but $2k isn't bad.

JD is a great game and waaaay underrated but not worth 2k
1600-1800 max

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from Sonny:

1600-1800 max

One might say $1400 even.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

One might say $1400 even.

Lol

#12 5 years ago

I'm not making a dollar on this, but it's 2015 and wide body b/w are 2k min.

#13 5 years ago

PSSSS,Nothing special about JD gents,Just because you add LEDS does not go up that much in value

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from Sonny:

PSSSS,Nothing special about JD gents,Just because you add LEDS does not go up that much in value

You joined Pinside to post this?

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

You joined Pinside to post this?

Also to say TZ is a $2600 game in another thread. Just someone's troll account. If we ignore him he might go away...

#16 5 years ago

I've been looking thru pinside for a long time and been in the pin hobby 14yrs,I joined for the marketplace not to sit and argue with newbs and kids fighting over silly things

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

Also to say TZ is a $2600 game in another thread. Just someone's troll account. If we ignore him he might go away...

9.5k for TZ!!!! get your eyes checked

#18 5 years ago

Sonny thinks it's 2004. You should see the pm's he's sending me lol.

#19 5 years ago

But anyway, game is still available.

#20 5 years ago

Sonny if you're selling any games yourself, PM me. I'll take them.

#21 5 years ago

Hahaha!!! wrong ad i thought it was the TZ ad,GLWTS on your JD dude

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from Sonny:

1600-1800 max

You might get a player's condition with a beat up cabinet for that, but not one with the headbox unscuffed and the cabinet unfaded. That's worth $2K all day long.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from Sonny:

9.5k for TZ!!!! get your eyes checked

I think you need to get YOUR eyes checked. You posted that on my TZ ad, and I am asking $5,200.

#24 5 years ago

BTW Msch - good luck with your sale. Nice example of a very under-rated machine.

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

I can still pick up popeye all day for under $2000.

This game is way better than popeye!

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

The minimum is what the market will bear, not what you say it does. That being said I've no dog in this fight since JD is a game I've no interest in.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from dung:

The minimum is what the market will bear, not what you say it does. That being said I've no dog in this fight since JD is a game I've no interest in.

JD is an awesome game

#28 5 years ago

Nice jd ones like this with topper and no fade and few mods have been selling lately for 2400 to 2750 so 2200 without a 200 topper is very fair

#29 5 years ago

Its a lot of game for the money jd, bsd, ,shadow, congo , wcs, and ft are some of the best games and especially for 3k and less

#30 5 years ago

Obligatory "wish you were closer" bump.

#31 5 years ago

Have some interest, but not sold yet. Some people have made some good offers, but I'm looking for my asking. Looking to move by the end of this weekend. I can't make it to expo, jsyk.

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

Have some interest, but not sold yet. Some people have made some good offers, but I'm looking for my asking. Looking to move by the end of this weekend. I can't make it to expo, jsyk.

Hows the other side not pictured? If its in the same condition I think your price is very fair considering its hard to find without fade .

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Hows the other side not pictured? If its in the same condition I think your price is very fair considering its hard to find without fade .

The other side is as good. Should have took a pic when I moved it yesterday. "Trust me". Lol

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

The other side is as good. Should have took a pic when I moved it yesterday. "Trust me". Lol

I believe u I have a beautiful one with new everything and bunch of mods and topper I thought about trading or selling a few times but kniw id never find another in the condition its in .I've been offered 2600 already but cant think of another game around thatprice that has as much to offer so I decided to keepfor now

#35 5 years ago

Oh yeah...I'm also open to trade. Would really like a funhouse. Let me know what you have, not interested in trading down. Interested in b/w or newer sterns. Big Lawlor/Richie/jpop fan...

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Except this one is faded. Not bad, but noticeably faded. The green and red especially. The green should pop and the red should REALLY be red. Still better than many JDs.

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Except this one is faded. Not bad, but noticeably faded. The green and red especially. The green should pop and the red should REALLY be red. Still better than many JDs.

Could be the flash fading it out abit ive had that issue taking pics many times

#38 5 years ago

This is not a "collectors" quality machine, and has not been represented as such. If there is fade, it's preety minimal. This is also not a "players" condition machine. It's some where in between.

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Ok the greens are faded some but I have rarely seen one like mine .20150407_021134.jpg

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

This is not a "collectors" quality machine, and has not been represented as such. If there is fade, it's preety minimal. This is also not a "players" condition machine. It's some where in between.

I agree its better than most check the other side it maybe better since its not facing the Windows?

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Ok the greens are faded some but I have rarely seen one like mine .20150407_021134.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

U can see in my pic the flash took some of the yellows away

#42 5 years ago

My other side is actually in between the last pic I posted and yours seems it lost just a little of the vibrant green from being hear my windows that sucks . The greens seem to fade first then the reds which is odd usually the yellows and reds go first .

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Ok the greens are faded some but I have rarely seen one like mine .20150407_021134.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Mine was unfaded...that's how I know what it should look like.

Quoted from bigd1979:

U can see in my pic the flash took some of the yellows away

Yep, I was gonna say that.

#44 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I agree its better than most check the other side it maybe better since its not facing the Windows?

Ill post more pictures of both sides when I'm home, on Wednesday.

#45 5 years ago

My dredds arms' are almost blue, not really green at all. Maybe they painted some different at the factory? But yeah, I'll take pictures with a better camera.

#46 5 years ago

Deliver to MGC? I am right on the way

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from tl54hill:

Deliver to MGC? I am right on the way

I wish I could go...but I have to work a lot so I can lose money on pins

#48 5 years ago

Looks like a nice machine and priced fair. GLWS

A few nice ones around, here is the one i am working on now.

20150405_205705.jpg
#49 5 years ago
Quoted from Sonny:

I've been looking thru pinside for a long time and been in the pin hobby 14yrs,I joined for the marketplace not to sit and argue with newbs and kids fighting over silly things

Then why are you arguing what this is worth?

#50 5 years ago

Bump. 2200 takes it home.

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside