By Redknight87

2 weeks ago

Stats

• Started 2 weeks ago
  • 19 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by Redknight87

Find posts in this topic

Find posts in this topic match certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Topic Gallery

Uploaded by kvan99
Uploaded by kvan99
Uploaded by Redknight87
Uploaded by Redknight87
Uploaded by Redknight87
Uploaded by Redknight87
Uploaded by Redknight87
Uploaded by Redknight87
Uploaded by Redknight87
Uploaded by Redknight87

Games linked to topic

Link this topic to the game(s) discussed in it.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

#1 14 days ago

Price

$ 2,800 (Firm)

Price is firm

Use the Market archive as a reference for past sales data on this particular game.

for sale

For sale: Judge Dredd

Added: February 5th, 2017
Condition: Shopped

Item description

Judge Dredd freshly shopped out. All new transmitter optos and U shaped optos, LEDs in GI, inserts color matched, color flashers in playfield and backbox, deadworld mod, new Pinled MPU, new drop target opto board, drop target decals, new start button, new left launch button, new flipper opto board for the left side, all 4 flippers were rebuilt. When i received the machine it did not have the correct backing for the flipper opto interrupter. I put a small piece of tape on the interrupter so it would not vibrate in-between the opto causing the flipper to stay up when the button is "slapped". The previous seller and myself have been on the lookout for this mounting bracket and it either of us find it I will ship it to you. Gold shiny topper, coin door was repainted, cabinet had been touched up and looks nice, playfield looks great.

There was a wood repair done on the back of the game by the person who shopped it out for me, Right ramp has been repaired with a cliffy. Left "launch" plastic has a crack but has not broken. It never bothered me so i didn't worry about it. Some cabinet fade.

Currently has a brand new (less than 2 month old) Color DMD. If you prefer a standard DMD I have one with a red film that I could install.

Shipping is not a problem but will need to be set up and paid for by you.

If you would like more pictures just ask.

I will consider trades, but am mostly looking to sell the machine.

Located in Conroe, Texas

$2800 with standard DMD

$3000 with Color DMD

Item photos

Uploaded by Redknight87
Uploaded by Redknight87
Uploaded by Redknight87
Uploaded by Redknight87
Uploaded by Redknight87
Uploaded by Redknight87
Uploaded by Redknight87
Uploaded by Redknight87
Uploaded by Redknight87
Uploaded by Redknight87
Uploaded by Redknight87
Uploaded by Redknight87
Uploaded by Redknight87
Uploaded by Redknight87
Uploaded by Redknight87
Uploaded by Redknight87
Uploaded by Redknight87
Uploaded by Redknight87
Uploaded by Redknight87

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Shipping/pickup info

Pick up
Willing to ship mainland
Willing to ship overseas

Contact

Contact Redknight87 (via PinsideMail)

Item location

Conroe, TX, United States

Seller insights

These are Redknight87's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Redknight87's stats page

Other ads from this Pinsider

Redknight87 currently has no other ads on the Pinside marketplace.

#2 11 days ago

Happy Hump Day Bump!

#3 11 days ago

I just picked up a restored one...this has to be one of the most underrated wpc games out there.

#4 10 days ago
Quoted from kvan99:

I just picked up a restored one...this has to be one of the most underrated wpc games out there.

There is certainly a lot to shoot for on this game. If your JD does not have a CDMD I highly recommend one. The animations on this game are awesome with it!

#5 10 days ago

Lol, dang...I got over 4K in that thing already. I'll look into it. It's 400 bucks right?

#6 10 days ago

After shipping I believe its $420 mannn (In my best Tommy Chong voice) lol

And don't lie..... you just re read the statement above in his voice..... HA HA!

#8 10 days ago

Everyone wants the party zone.... Someone on CL wanted to buy it as well. HA HA!

#10 5 days ago

If I buy your JD will you sell me that Party Zone?

#11 5 days ago

Hmm, Interesting proposal. I will pm you a little later today.

#12 4 days ago

Funny I thought that Dredd would look nice next to my Party Zone

#13 4 days ago

I got the dead world mod and adjusted the crane, then bought a metal crane mod from the U.K. The multiball start is a joy to watch..a real show. I let the first 2 balls drain while I watch the planet and crane work...lol.

#14 4 days ago
Quoted from kvan99:

I got the dead world mod and adjusted the crane, then bought a metal crane mod from the U.K. The multiball start is a joy to watch..a real show. I let the first 2 balls drain while I watch the planet and crane work...lol.

I've done exactly this!!

#15 4 days ago

What is this uk crane mod?

#16 3 days ago

It's a mod from a guy in the UK, his name is Andy. Believe it or not I was one of his first U.S. customers. I had a JD about 4-5 yrs ago, I found the mod on a website and wrote him. He sold me one and then I posted here. I'm guessing he has sold hundreds by now. He lists them on eBay.

994A6DA4-00D1-4465-8289-F367F795F753-994-000000F8CD568234_tmp (resized).png
C878D169-2C79-4E2E-8E2A-EAE1509E6CCC-994-000000F8B9943E43_tmp (resized).png

#17 3 days ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

Funny I thought that Dredd would look nice next to my Party Zone

You guys are funny.

Quoted from kvan99:

The crane mod is really cool. I have seen it before, likely on eBay like you said. The multiball on this game is awesome, and ever better with the Supergame! 6 ball multiball insanity!

#18 3 days ago

Just sold mine for 2800, fair price, GLWS

#19 3 days ago

Thank you Wdennie. Have a happy Friday!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.