IMG_0018 (resized).JPG
IMG_0019 (resized).JPG
IMG_0017 (resized).JPG
IMG_2959 (resized).JPG
IMG_2985 (resized).JPG
IMG_2958 (resized).JPG
IMG_2953 (resized).JPG
IMG_2955 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hollywoodbone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#33 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Damn I paid $1500 for mine last year that had boards, prices sure have gone up around here.

Damn I'm having a hard time finding any thing other than a shaq attack for 1500!!!! People wont even sell me a LW3 for 1500!!!! True story!!!!

#35 7 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

I tried referring you to a $1,900 Fish Tales...much better than those two.

Ha ha yes you did!!!! I wish I could like that game. I think I'm in the minority for sure!

#83 7 years ago

He seemed to be upfront that he wasn't sure what else was wrong with it. He never lied or made the game out to be more than it is. I would much rather deal with that then an over priced game that I'm told works great and looks good and have to drop hundreds into it. Iv been to look at numerous games like that. If he sold the game to someone for $500and then that game worked with $1200 worth of boards (possibly less depending what someone had around) would someone go back to him and give him the difference in price between that game and market? NO!!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hollywoodbone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-judge-dredd-6?tu=hollywoodbone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.