IMG_0018 (resized).JPG
IMG_0019 (resized).JPG
IMG_0017 (resized).JPG
IMG_2959 (resized).JPG
IMG_2985 (resized).JPG
IMG_2958 (resized).JPG
IMG_2953 (resized).JPG
IMG_2955 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider agent_hero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from Seatmandan:

So............with all new boards........ the game is functioning 100%, correct? How is anything else known about potential issues with the rest of the game?

that's the surprise!

#24 7 years ago

Any way to test if the Deadworld motor works? I was thinking of swapping boards from my IJ (plus getting the correct roms) and ending up with a more efficiently running IJ with Pinsound on that. Not as excited for a Pinsound JD, but thinking of other ways such an expense would be worthwhile in this case.

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I was told everything is operational and in good condition, but again those are only words. Really have been tempted to through all new boards in it because it looks good and doesn't seem altered.

Probably your best bet. Put boards in it and it'll sell for the going rate if it works.

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Damn I'm having a hard time finding any thing other than a shaq attack for 1500!!!! People wont even sell me a LW3 for 1500!!!! True story!!!!

I tried referring you to a $1,900 Fish Tales...much better than those two.

#43 7 years ago
Quoted from dung:

So lemme get this straight?
OP bought a game that he never saw work. Does a price check, realizes its too expensive for what it is, then posts it up to hopefully make a quick profit?
Even going by op's math 1200 in boards + 1500 game = 2700. That gets you a completely untested machine with a second hand story. How many of us have bought a game that the seller described as "works perfectly" and found a basket case?
If the estimate is 2300-2600 for a jd, then who wants to be in for 2700 and a boat load of unknowns?

The cheapest route I found would be to go with a P-Roc and a Windows PC (most of us probably have a spare or could find one for not too much money) and run it through PinMame. Much cheaper, but I've never used it and support for a game specific issue is kinda sparse from what I can find since most people use PinMame for virtual cabinets or use P-Roc for some one off project--not jump-starting an actual pinball machine like this. All of that comes back to the assumption that the parts all work.

In my case, I'd be interested if I could find a Demolition Man on Steroids kit (and move my tested/working DM boards to this Dredd) or if I wanted to do the IJ setup I mentioned a few posts earlier. It's an ok project and I'd be ok with giving a nominal profit to him for hauling it...but triple money for it is too much for me.

#45 7 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I take it you're not interested? I think 2700 for a nice dredd with all new boards and a pinsound is a good deal, but hey I buy games without knowing if they work so maybe I'm the ignorant one.

It's not a bad deal, but it's up to you to do that leg work and take the $500 profit after you get it up and working. It's nice to offer it up before doing that to see if anyone is itching for a project, but it'd be easier trade bait if it were up and working rather than untested.

#47 7 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

lots of us do this...nothing wrong with it...if there is something wrong with it please explain it to me

You're supposed to launder your flips better--make it hard for Pinside sleuths to detect how you acquired it. Just say you bought it from a neighbor. Gotta have that untraceable alibi or else everyone will just offer exactly what was paid for it. It's especially true if a bunch of people saw the ad and tried to respond to it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Boards
PinSound

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 85.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider agent_hero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-judge-dredd-6?tu=agent_hero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.