IMG_8962 (resized).JPG
IMG_8960 (resized).JPG
IMG_8957 (resized).JPG
IMG_8958 (resized).JPG
IMG_8955 (resized).JPG
IMG_8953 (resized).JPG
IMG_8952 (resized).JPG
IMG_8950 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Jolly Park

Added: 2019-07-08 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 3 times (November 23rd, 2019) • Ended: December 26th, 2019
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

$ 4,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

All features working. Many exclusive shots and toys on this game.
Added lighted posts (see photos). Comes with power converter (220-110) and extra transformer with board.

There are a couple of broken plastics covered by official Spanish coins that were found in the cab! The boards are clean as a whistle. The playfields on these are covered by clear plastic so no issues on wear. The drop targets were broken (as usual on these games) and repaired with JB weld some years back and have held up nicely.

Fun game. The instructions were translated by a friend and I made the apron card for myself and several friends who have this game as well.
I imported this about 10 or so years ago. Hard to determine how many exist as they are not supposed to be sold into the home market as per Spanish law, or so I have read. Quite legal to have in the U.S. though! But few exist here, too bad as it is such a fun game.

Prefer local sale so buyer can play and pick-up.
Shipping ok if buyer organizes.
Cash sale.

Item photos

IMG_8920 (resized).JPG
IMG_8921 (resized).JPG
IMG_8922 (resized).JPG
IMG_8923 (resized).JPG
IMG_8926 (resized).JPG
IMG_8927 (resized).JPG
IMG_8928 (resized).JPG
IMG_8929 (resized).JPG
IMG_8930 (resized).JPG
IMG_8931 (resized).JPG
IMG_8933 (resized).JPG
IMG_8934 (resized).JPG
IMG_8935 (resized).JPG
IMG_8938 (resized).JPG
IMG_8939 (resized).JPG
IMG_8940 (resized).JPG
IMG_8941 (resized).JPG
IMG_8942 (resized).JPG
IMG_8943 (resized).JPG
IMG_8944 (resized).JPG
IMG_8945 (resized).JPG
IMG_8949 (resized).JPG
IMG_8950 (resized).JPG
IMG_8952 (resized).JPG
IMG_8953 (resized).JPG
IMG_8955 (resized).JPG
IMG_8957 (resized).JPG
IMG_8958 (resized).JPG
IMG_8960 (resized).JPG
IMG_8962 (resized).JPG
IMG_8963 (resized).JPG
IMG_8964 (resized).JPG
IMG_8965 (resized).JPG
IMG_8966 (resized).JPG
IMG_8967 (resized).JPG
IMG_8968 (resized).JPG
IMG_8969 (resized).JPG
IMG_8971 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are pinballnut's market stats.

bronze Seller Level

pinballnut has the Pinside Bronze seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to pinballnut's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Vacaville, California, US

#2 4 years ago

Very cool game played one a few years back GLWTS.

#3 4 years ago

This thing looks fun! Wish I had one.

#4 4 years ago

Pretty creative design! Bumper car bumpers, shooting gallery targets, loading the roller coaster for multiball locks. Looks like a fun one.

#5 4 years ago

Maybe someday, have chased htis and verne's world before but the timing never works and no one is ever looking for a trade on these.

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballnut:

Ad listing: For sale: Jolly Park

Hi Brad. It’s been a very long time. I wondered if you still had your Jolly Park. I sold mine a couple years back (along with all my other rare Spanish games except for Verne’s World). Good luck with the sale!

#7 4 years ago

Interesting design! Looks like Oktoberfest has a lot in common here

#8 4 years ago

This in a time when a manufacturer was not afraid to try things and have a lot of bells and whistles. Great game.

#9 4 years ago

What is the counter for at 42,149??

Balls played? Is this a 5 ball game?

#10 4 years ago

I am not sure what the counter is for since it has electronic audits. It’s set at 3 ball with option to buy another ball for one credit.

#11 4 years ago

Incredible

#12 4 years ago

Interesting, mine has yellow drops with stickers of a rooster with a bulls eye on it. Very different than yours. Did this originally have a Spanish OEM instruction card on it? GLWTS!

1 week later
#13 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

What is the counter for at 42,149??
Balls played? Is this a 5 ball game?

Quoted from pinballnut:

I am not sure what the counter is for since it has electronic audits. It’s set at 3 ball with option to buy another ball for one credit.

That is the credits counter.

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from MattElder:

That is the credits counter.

Ok, so maybe “2 or 3” credits required per games? That equates to “lots of games played”.

Machine looks really good for that many plays.

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Ok, so maybe “2 or 3” credits required per games? That equates to “lots of games played”.
Machine looks good for that many plays.

I suppose it’s possible that it can be configured in different ways through the settings, but I’ve owned all 3 Spinball games, and anytime a credit (good for 1 game) is added, that counter moves 1 number. The menus are all in Spanish, so not sure what all you can do.

Anyway, as far as it looking good for that many plays, remember that the playfields are basically indestructible and look new forever as they are a layer of 1/4” Perspex with the art applied on the bottom, and then mounted on top of MDF. There will never be any wear of any sort.

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from MattElder:

I suppose it’s possible that it can be configured in different ways through the settings, but I’ve owned all 3 Spinball games, and anytime a credit (good for 1 game) is added, that counter moves 1 number. The menus are all in Spanish, so not sure what all you can do.
Anyway, as far as it looking good for that many plays, remember that the playfields are basically indestructible and look new forever as they are a layer of 1/4” Perspex with the art applied on the bottom, and then mounted on top of MDF. There will never be any wear of any sort.

Ok that would be ~49k plays - Wow.
I do understand playfield looking new as a league member has one. However, I thought the wire forms, plastics, targets, bumpers, etc would have all taken a beating with that many plays! Must have been rebuilt, restored.

Anyways looks great.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-jolly-park-4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.