Capture (resized).JPG
523373A1-B974-4056-8F4D-BD9432F1980F (resized).jpeg
20223520-C221-4BC4-8D60-7A3CB7F5EF5B (resized).jpeg
64650C27-5AAA-4CDA-8E59-39D6A8A05ABA (resized).jpeg
1AAB0F9E-15B5-4FCE-95D5-E356D19A7647 (resized).jpeg
24F44B27-8F67-4FB2-A1E3-623FE8AA81E2 (resized).jpeg
87DFFACD-690A-4BD5-9779-B3DC0C965A0A (resized).jpeg
A229F884-F933-4B1D-AE4D-8F75B7ED51C8 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Jokerz!

Added: 2019-12-05 14:46:06 UTC • Ended: January 13th, 2020
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)

1 Pinsider added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 2,250

Item description

Jokerz plays fast ,fresh rubber,new upper playfield , leds, pinscore display, has table overlay works 100%

Item photos

87DFFACD-690A-4BD5-9779-B3DC0C965A0A (resized).jpeg
20223520-C221-4BC4-8D60-7A3CB7F5EF5B (resized).jpeg
1AAB0F9E-15B5-4FCE-95D5-E356D19A7647 (resized).jpeg
24F44B27-8F67-4FB2-A1E3-623FE8AA81E2 (resized).jpeg
523373A1-B974-4056-8F4D-BD9432F1980F (resized).jpeg
64650C27-5AAA-4CDA-8E59-39D6A8A05ABA (resized).jpeg
A229F884-F933-4B1D-AE4D-8F75B7ED51C8 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are freddy's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to freddy's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Morrisville, PA, US

#2 4 years ago

Bump for a game in great shape and seller reputation is top notch too!!!!

#3 4 years ago

Joe thanks for the bump

#4 4 years ago

freddy you didn't donate to pinside for your genie

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from misterschu:

By the looks of your avatar, you've never donated to pinside.

Pot calling the kettle black I'd say.

#6 4 years ago
Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
#7 4 years ago
Quoted from misterschu:

[quoted image]

I think youre supposed to have a heart next to your name when you contribute.

Regardless, I think it's weird you're policing donations. Just seems like something you should mind your own business about.

You have beef with Freddy or something?

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Pot calling the kettle black I'd say.

Quoted from Blackbeard:

Just seems like something you should mind your own business about.

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
#9 4 years ago
Quoted from misterschu:

I see pinside plus next to my avitar
Yours looks blank

#10 4 years ago

pinside plus is an optional donation/contribution. paying fee for sales through the market is something you agree to when you list in the market. both help keep up the servers. marking ended ads correctly helps to keep price estimates current and helps to reflect the effectiveness of listing on pinside versus other venues.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from misterschu:

pinside plus is an optional donation/contribution. paying fee for sales through the market is something you agree to when you list in the market. both help keep up the servers. marking ended ads correctly helps to keep price estimates current and helps to reflect the effectiveness of listing on pinside versus other venues.

your avatar still looks blank
And pinside plus is a larger donation than your $5.00 fee
Are you just looking for a fight or something calling me out when you should of just went to a pm. But what would one expect from a newb.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

when you should of just went to a pm

pm sent

#13 4 years ago

Yeah I'm kinda wondering what this beef is about misterchu

Freddy's a pretty decent dude.

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Apparently butt hurt.
Thinks I am ripping people off.
Was not aware I was holding a gun to anyone’s head.
The price police are after me again .

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

The price police are after me again .

I'm the Chief of the p.p.

I don't think your price is way crazy considering the overlay.

I've probably called you out in the past Freddy over pricing. Here it's not bad.

#16 4 years ago

Yes you have
But it’s pinside and the drama continues ! Lol big boy , I can take it.

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from misterschu:

Who the hell cares? You should donate to pinside because you want to. People really need to stop shaming others for not donating.

Glwts op!

#18 4 years ago

Thanks Syco

#19 4 years ago

Freddy is one of the good guys. From my personal experience, he has gone out of his way to help out when he didn't have to. I don't understand the need for the pot shot here, but if you have a problem with him...maybe you should man up and talk to him.

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I'm the Chief of the p.p.
I don't think your price is way crazy considering the overlay.
I've probably called you out in the past Freddy over pricing. Here it's not bad.

Hey Misterschu,
It’s really not cool or appropriate to call someone out on their pin posting, especially since you seem to have a bias against Freddy. He is truly one of the good guys. He helped me get started in this great hobby. He is extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

He puts a lot of work into his pins, putting money and elbow grease into each one he owns, always improving the functionality and quality of each machine. I’ve known him for 8 years now and he’s always been friendly. This pin for sale is in a much better state now and thus the value is higher, it’s hard to get upset at someone for improving a pin.

Let’s have some peace here...

#21 4 years ago

I am still wondering if freddy skipped out on the sales fee for the genie, he has not commented on that.

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

I am still wondering if freddy skipped out on the sales fee for the genie, he has not commented on that.

Again who cares? That is between Freddy and pinside...

#23 4 years ago

Like sands through the hourglass...

#24 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Freddy is one of the good guys. From my personal experience, he has gone out of his way to help out when he didn't have to. I don't understand the need for the pot shot here, but if you have a problem with him...maybe you should man up and talk to him.

Quoted from BestShot31:

Hey Misterschu,
It’s really not cool or appropriate to call someone out on their pin posting, especially since you seem to have a bias against Freddy. He is truly one of the good guys. He helped me get started in this great hobby. He is extremely knowledgeable and helpful.
He puts a lot of work into his pins, putting money and elbow grease into each one he owns, always improving the functionality and quality of each machine. I’ve known him for 8 years now and he’s always been friendly. This pin for sale is in a much better state now and thus the value is higher, it’s hard to get upset at someone for improving a pin.
Let’s have some peace here...

Thanks guys

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from misterschu:

Quoted from misterschu:

[quoted image]

You manageged to shit on his thread in two ways... definitely showed your true colors

Quoted from Blackbeard:

Me too! Freddy's a great guy and good friend. I owe alot of what I know about this hobby because of him. He's always there to help out in any way possible, from moving a pin, assisting in fixing them, giving advice and even going on a two day three state buying adventure with me. He's a stand up guy and all here that have attested to that would agree that you're way out of line!!! Many in this hobby that sell on this site try to avoid paying by stating that they found a buyer outside of Pinside. Some may be true, but I believe most are not. If he was trying to avoid paying, he would have done the same. Knowing his character, he may have just forgotten to do so. He puts a lot of time into his machines from restoring to maintaining them. He's done the same to this pin turning it into a beautiful machine worth the value that he's selling it for. Remember... Freddy's here selling a pinball machine. Please let him do so without anymore butt hurt misgivings from you.

#26 4 years ago

Freddy is one of the good guys. Buy with confidence!

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

You manageged to shit on his thread in two ways... definitely showed your true colors

Me too! Freddy's a great guy and good friend. I owe alot of what I know about this hobby because of him. He's always there to help out in any way possible, from moving a pin, assisting in fixing them, giving advice and even going on a two day three state buying adventure with me. He's a stand up guy and all here that have attested to that would agree that you're way out of line!!! Many in this hobby that sell on this site try to avoid paying by stating that they found a buyer outside of Pinside. Some may be true, but I believe most are not. If he was trying to avoid paying, he would have done the same. Knowing his character, he may have just forgotten to do so. He puts a lot of time into his machines from restoring to maintaining them. He's done the same to this pin turning it into a beautiful machine worth the value that he's selling it for. Remember... Freddy's here selling a pinball machine. Please let him do so without anymore butt hurt misgivings from you.

Quoted from pinballphotos:

Freddy is one of the good guys. Buy with confidence!

Thanks guys

#28 4 years ago

Now that you mention it, I don't think this machine is worth the asking price. Never got a response to my pm, oddly.

#29 4 years ago

Freddy is aces

#31 4 years ago
Quoted from joefox22:

Freddy is aces

Quoted from Lermods:

Freddy rocks!

Thanks guys

#32 4 years ago

Freddy is a class act, deal with confidence!! I met Freddy on pinside and then at Allentown a few years ago and he still keeps in touch and is always ready to help out even without asking. He'd offer you the shirt off his back. On my last for sale ad he tried hooking me up with one of his friends totally out of the blue. There are times I've cross posted my ad in a number of venues and it might sell somewhere else. In those cases I didn't donate to pinside but if my heart runs out before I sell another pin I make a donation. Since Freddy is getting called out for not donating when I know he does I will make a donation to get my heart back up to + status.

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from misterschu:

Now that you mention it, I don't think this machine is worth the asking price.

I have a really neat trick when I see something and I don’t like the price - I don’t buy it and move on. Is this really over a ~$8 fee on a sale?

Freddy is a great guy and a pleasure to deal with. One of the best of many tremendously helpful folks I have encountered in this hobby over the years.

#34 4 years ago

Deal with confidence. Freddy is great! A few years ago what started as a simple pin trade, resulted in a friendship and mentorship for myself being a younger person in the hobby. Freddy took me under his wing and taught me a shit ton about the hobby and life.

#35 4 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Freddy is a class act, deal with confidence!!

Quoted from Newstrish:

Deal with confidence. Freddy is great! A few years ago what started as a simple pin trade, resulted in a friendship and mentorship for myself being a younger person in the hobby. Freddy took me under his wing and taught me a shit ton about the hobby and life.

Quoted from dpqrm:

I have a really neat trick when I see something and I don’t like the price - I don’t buy it and move on. Is this really over a ~$8 fee on a sale?
Freddy is a great guy and a pleasure to deal with. One of the best of many tremendously helpful folks I have encountered in this hobby over the years.

thanks guys

#36 4 years ago

I recently purchased a Jokerz from another Pinsider. I clicked on this thread just do a little comparison. I don’t know Freddy and had no clue who he is. However, after reading all these posts I’m inclined to say he’s a pretty good guy and hope to buy game from him someday.

#37 4 years ago

Just sold my Jokerz for $2300

#38 4 years ago

Just a quick note to reiterate what so many others have said about Freddy; he's a good egg and a class act. Having a problem with him is like having a problem with Santa Claus. They don't get any better than ole' Freddy! And for anyone interested in his Jokerz? I played it and it's dialed in beautifully. Great pin, great seller.

#39 4 years ago

Jokerz bump!

#40 4 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Jokerz bump!

Isn't Morrisville where they held High Point races for motorcross? We used to go there every year for 4 days and just party hard. We would get stupid the entire time. Anyway, free bump for High Point!

#41 4 years ago

Saturday Bump

#42 4 years ago

Underrated game, GLWS!

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Saturday Bump

Sunday bump!

#44 4 years ago

Have short video I can text or email

#45 4 years ago

Friday bump!

#46 4 years ago

Christmas Eve eve bump

1 week later
#47 4 years ago

Back in town bump

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-jokerz-40?hl=phat_jay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.