Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by marc_b
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 21 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_4243 (resized).JPG
IMG_4244 (resized).JPG
IMG_4245 (resized).JPG
IMG_4247 (resized).JPG
IMG_4246 (resized).JPG
IMG_4248 (resized).JPG
IMG_4249 (resized).JPG
IMG_4250 (resized).JPG
IMG_4251 (resized).JPG
IMG_4252 (resized).JPG
IMG_4253 (resized).JPG
IMG_4254 (resized).JPG
IMG_4255 (resized).JPG
IMG_4256 (resized).JPG
IMG_4257 (resized).JPG
IMG_4258 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

#1 8 days ago

Price

$ 2,950 (OBO)

Open for offers

Use the Market archive as a reference for past sales data on this particular game.

for sale Sale pending!

For sale: Joker Poker 1978 recent HEP restoration

Added: August 12th, 2019
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)

Item description

Has CPR repro backglass (perfect) and CPR playfield (again, perfect). It was my NOS JP pf that I sent to CPR for artwork reproduction and when they returned it to me- they sent me a perfect repro pf as well for my contribution. Since the NOS field was warped and I actually liked the color on the repro pf better (there is a slight difference when viewed side-by-side)- I sold the NOS and had Chris install the repro.
Chris did his usual great work- but I asked him to keep the side rails and lockdown original. He rebuilt the backbox and painted to match. He touched up the cabinet as that is all this game needed. Inside- the works. Rebuilt all drop target banks, new coils, etc. New pinLED displays, all the boards have been replaced by Pascal's PI-1/X4 board. New chrome plated legs. Non-glare pf glass. New backglass backboard built by Chris and those, as well as the pf's, have all warm white LEDs.
It plays SWEET. A bit faster than original (I've had 5), and I'll include a Powerball in case you REALLY want see some speed on a 1978 SS game.
I you've had a HEP game, you know what to expect. I've had too many to count and this is a great early-SS example. He doesn't do many of these. There's a ton of money into this game- and the price is... a huge discount off of that. Those that have traded with me in the past (distant)- know I only have HUO or HEP games and that my prices are always very fair.
If you want a PREMIER example of a Gottlieb System 1 game- you won't find better.
(includes manuals and extras)

ALSO- I don't frequent Pinside much- so best to email me at msbATeasystreetDOTnet

thanks

Item photos

IMG_4254 (resized).JPG
IMG_4252 (resized).JPG
IMG_4250 (resized).JPG
IMG_4251 (resized).JPG
IMG_4249 (resized).JPG
IMG_4262 (resized).JPG
IMG_4263 (resized).JPG
IMG_4261 (resized).JPG
IMG_4248 (resized).JPG
IMG_4258 (resized).JPG
IMG_4253 (resized).JPG
IMG_4245 (resized).JPG
IMG_4246 (resized).JPG
IMG_4247 (resized).JPG
IMG_4255 (resized).JPG
IMG_4256 (resized).JPG
IMG_4257 (resized).JPG
IMG_4259 (resized).JPG
IMG_4260 (resized).JPG
IMG_4243 (resized).JPG
IMG_4244 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Shipping/pickup info

Pick up
Willing to ship mainland
Willing to ship overseas

Contact

Contact marc_b via PinsideMail.

Send PM

Item location

Newberg, OR, US

Seller insights

These are marc_b's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to marc_b's stats page

Other ads from this Pinsider

marc_b currently has 1 other ad on the Pinside marketplace.

99 (OBO)
Parts - For Sale
Tangent, OR

#2 8 days ago

Please give me a call 509. 929. 3865. I could come from ellensburg wa, wed thur or fri, maybe sat. Thx, Mark

#3 8 days ago

Gorgeous. Great deal too...gone by the end of the night is my prediction.

#4 8 days ago

I sent you a PM yesterday with no reply?

#5 8 days ago

Beautiful game. Should sell quickly. If I had the funds, it would be gone already.

#6 8 days ago

JP is one of the absolute best EMs there is great rules / drop targets in a great layout. Chris / HEP is obviously the best at what he does - this game looks absolutely incredible. Great to see HEP working his magic on older games too ! Well underpriced. This one shouldn’t last long.

#7 8 days ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

JP is one of the absolute best EMs there is great rules / drop targets in a great layout. Chris / HEP is obviously the best at what he does - this game looks absolutely incredible. Great to see HEP working his magic on older games too ! Well underpriced. This one shouldn’t last long.

This is the SS not the EM.

#8 8 days ago

GORGEOUS

#9 6 days ago

Sorry folks- I don't visit Pinsider much - prefer email. That being said- I now see that I have about a zillion messages. Let me go through them and see what's what. I kinda avoided re-visting Pinside- expecting to see the price police at work and trash-talking my price (remembering that oh so well from the RGP days- haha).
Anyway- a few have offered crazy amounts above asking- so consider it sold- I just have to sort through it all. Busy at the hospital for the next 2 days- promise to answer existing PM's as soon as possible...
Marc

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside