(Topic ID: 149647)

For sale: Johnny Mnemonic (Williams, 1995)

By cheshirefilms

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 68 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by FrostyMug
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).png
bill-pullman_(resized).jpg
20160117_095432_(resized).jpg
Screenshot_2016-01-17-09-37-29_(resized).png
Screenshot_2016-01-17-09-44-12_(resized).png
20160117_093713_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frostymug.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#9 8 years ago

I paid 1,500 for my mint pf, mint plastics, led, new x n y nuts, new motors, players cab but non faded color JM. I am missing a color dmd and tricked out bling like mirror blades, lock bar, etc. If I add that stuff does it mean mine is worth $4k? I would like that value but doubt it would happen. Either way, good luck with the sale!

#38 8 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Not true... JM is F*ing awesome. But at mint... it is still a 2.5k machine... Not $4k.

I agree. Great game! There is a large part of the pinball community, that still today, will argue it is the fastest playfield ever made! It truly is a very very very fast playing pin! I will not be selling mine ever.

#61 8 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

I'm not an expert, nor do I play one on TV, but that is one beautiful game. Love the blades and the LEDs are damn near perfect. GLWThesale.

Price aside, I have to agree. It is sharp. Sharper than mine for sure but again, no mods cept led's on mine..

#68 8 years ago

I have to say one thing, whether anyone likes it or not...no biggie. The seller sure has some *alls. I try to put myself in other peoples places in life when I ponder a situation. When I did it here, with o.p., I am not sure I could have been so polite and proffesional in handling the bullet replies. I know, I know, it is a forum and an o.p. needs to be able to take the heat. Still, I have to tip my hat to o.p. since he was honest from the start. He said he was putting it out there....at that price...seeing what happened. Realizing that interest may not be to his liking and maybe the pin goes for a ride to a new state. Still, he replied with a calm cool head and attitude. That goes a long way with me. I just wanted to post that tidbit.

I really mean this o.p., good luck and thanks for being cool and not blowing up. Even my initial post could be perceived as "price police" and I did not mean it that way. Messages, in a public forum, usually seem to come across in a different manner than intended. I am sorry if mine did when I inputed comparison to my JM when really, I should not have maybe....I mean. I don't know...was just hoping my pin went up in value based on your price. They are two different pins...your thread...not mine. I hope I am not a "thread crapper" for my first post.

Thanks
Done posting lol.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 37.50
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 29.00
€ 150.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frostymug.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-johnny-mnemonic-williams-1995-2005?tu=frostymug and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.