(Topic ID: 149647)

For sale: Johnny Mnemonic (Williams, 1995)

By cheshirefilms

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 68 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by FrostyMug
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).png
bill-pullman_(resized).jpg
20160117_095432_(resized).jpg
Screenshot_2016-01-17-09-37-29_(resized).png
Screenshot_2016-01-17-09-44-12_(resized).png
20160117_093713_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 8 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

More proof you're a price stretcher.
Pinside is an excellent place to sell fairly priced pins. Not so much for "bend me over" priced pins.

I agree... I think this price suggests he will bend over if you buy it for 4k lol

#52 8 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

I agree... I think this price suggests he will bend over if you buy it for 4k lol Prostitution is forbidden on Pinside folks... ..

OK, we get it. You think the price is high, stop throwing up the airballs to prove your point and let the guy the sell his pin.

#53 8 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

OK, we get it. You think the price is high, stop throwing up the airballs to prove your point and let the guy the sell his pin.

I don't think it is high... I know it is... If he wants to sell a JM for $4k go to ebay.

#54 8 years ago

Can't believe this hasn't sold yet at such a bargain price. JM is 10k by St Pat's day folks!!

#55 8 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Only because pinside will have the most knowledgeable buyers

I really hope that was sarcasm.

#56 8 years ago

Seems like the same trolls run in packs and bash everybody's thread. If you really do have a clean JM it will sell for over 3k.

#57 8 years ago

I know of I was asking top dollar for a machine like this I would post more then 4 pictures.

Quoted from Madmax541:Pinside isn't best place to sell a pin

I've never had any issues selling on Pinside or the RGP back in the day. Guess it just comes down to how you price them.

#58 8 years ago

I've never had any issues selling on Pinside or the RGP back in the day. Guess it just comes down to how you price them.

Always preferred buyer inspect and play the game before buying.
I have shipped over a dozen pins and seem to get better response from pinball classifieds, RGP or local forums.
Just my experience.

#59 8 years ago

Always preferred buyer inspect and play the game before buying.
I have shipped over a dozen pins and seem to get better response from pinball classifieds, RGP or local forums.
Just my experience.

#60 8 years ago

I have bought and sold 17 pins over the last three years.....all but three via Pinside.

#61 8 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

I'm not an expert, nor do I play one on TV, but that is one beautiful game. Love the blades and the LEDs are damn near perfect. GLWThesale.

Price aside, I have to agree. It is sharp. Sharper than mine for sure but again, no mods cept led's on mine..

#62 8 years ago

I think I'm going to stop listing games in the fourms from now on, no matter what the price point- stick to Marketplace. It seems like these threads never really bring out any meaningful positive benefit.

For instance, that collectors T2 at $5000 was going to sell through Marketplace no matter how many oohs and aaahs if got, whereas on the opposite side of the spectrum, games deemed overpriced get bashed, but to no lasting effect on the sellability of the game being bashed either. It's just a waste of positive and negative energy on both sides of the equation.

#63 8 years ago

What's going on with this target? I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be solid red? Is it cracked or flaking?

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#64 8 years ago

Snoremonic goes for big money. News at 11.

#65 8 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

What's going on with this target? I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be solid red? Is it cracked or flaking?
image_(resized).png

Charge your phone!

#66 8 years ago

Collectors quality, someone is going to have to solder on a new target, no biggy but hey. Oh, i found a few more titles to add for the same value of $4000 HUO Sopranos, HUO NGG, Nascar way less money but better, decent WH20, TSPP one listed here on pinside with very small cab scatch, HUO POTC i own, add $800. Now those are just a very few. So much for the apple & oranges theory.

#67 8 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

I think I'm going to stop listing games in the fourms from now on, no matter what the price point- stick to Marketplace. It seems like these threads never really bring out any meaningful positive benefit.
For instance, that collectors T2 at $5000 was going to sell through Marketplace no matter how many oohs and aaahs if got, whereas on the opposite side of the spectrum, games deemed overpriced get bashed, but to no lasting effect on the sellability of the game being bashed either. It's just a waste of positive and negative energy on both sides of the equation.

More BS. All my pins sell almost instantly on here with all positive comments. Funny and predictable to see you blame the forum for this outcome.

#68 8 years ago

I have to say one thing, whether anyone likes it or not...no biggie. The seller sure has some *alls. I try to put myself in other peoples places in life when I ponder a situation. When I did it here, with o.p., I am not sure I could have been so polite and proffesional in handling the bullet replies. I know, I know, it is a forum and an o.p. needs to be able to take the heat. Still, I have to tip my hat to o.p. since he was honest from the start. He said he was putting it out there....at that price...seeing what happened. Realizing that interest may not be to his liking and maybe the pin goes for a ride to a new state. Still, he replied with a calm cool head and attitude. That goes a long way with me. I just wanted to post that tidbit.

I really mean this o.p., good luck and thanks for being cool and not blowing up. Even my initial post could be perceived as "price police" and I did not mean it that way. Messages, in a public forum, usually seem to come across in a different manner than intended. I am sorry if mine did when I inputed comparison to my JM when really, I should not have maybe....I mean. I don't know...was just hoping my pin went up in value based on your price. They are two different pins...your thread...not mine. I hope I am not a "thread crapper" for my first post.

Thanks
Done posting lol.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 29.00
$ 37.50
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 22.50
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

€ 150.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-johnny-mnemonic-williams-1995-2005/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.