8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2015-12-12 15.46.54.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: JM Johnny Mnemonic (Williams, 1995) in Twin Cities

Added: 2015-12-12 21:59:09 UTC • Ended: January 16th, 2016

Price

$ 2,800

Johnny Mnemonic in great shape, includes a new full set of cabinet decals.

Full LEDs on everything, they look amazing.

Has a ColorDMD, and PinSound (with stereo cable) (I can swap back in original sound board if you'd prefer).

Also has Flipper Fidelity Speakers!

Item photos

2015-12-12 15.46.54.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are retro_p's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to retro_p's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Minneapolis, MN, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 22.50
€ 150.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.00

1 week later
#2 8 years ago

Price reduced to 2800.

#3 8 years ago

Wow dude, great deal with a grand worth of mods in it.

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Wow dude, great deal with a grand worth of mods in it.

Thanks, definitely priced to move. Would rather not part with it, but I have some more Christmas shopping to do : )

#5 8 years ago

Would you sell the cabinet decals by themselfs?

#6 8 years ago

Nice pin! JM getting more in demand as folks speculate/hope somehow a path to a Matrix conversion is possible down the road. Nice mod's on your pin package!
Glwts

#7 8 years ago

Great example..

#8 8 years ago

Good price with included extras. I see a color DMD In that pic that isn't mentioned. These mods are swappable with other games. Johnny is my best bang for buck in my collection. It's fun and doesn't get old.

Good game/price bump.

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from FrostyMug:

Nice pin! JM getting more in demand as folks speculate/hope somehow a path to a Matrix conversion is possible down the road.

watch you talkin bout willis?

Nobody is buying JM as a potential Matrix conversion. They are buying it because it is a great and fun game.

this exampl in particular is an insane amount of value addons. Wish I had bought this instead of my example with some pretty big issues that i then slapped another $400 just to bring it back in spec and now want to add colordmd (would be $400) and a sound upgrade (another $250).

A base JM is typically around 2100 so anyone looking for one with great addons is actually getting a good deal in this one.

#10 8 years ago

I wouldn't do a Matrix conversion to my JM unless it was studio authorized and developed by a major group like JJP or Stern. Not holding my breath on that. No offense to homebrew games but they pretty much all feel like hackware. Plus, in many ways, JM kind of already FEELS like its from the world of the Matrix (heck, the major toy is even called "the Matrix"), especially with a proper LED conversion with lots of green GI inside.

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

I wouldn't do a Matrix conversion to my JM unless it was studio authorized and developed by a major group like JJP or Stern.

I just wish the Matrix game software was available. I'd buy a P-ROC instantly and add it to my game! The software/modes on that game are really fun from what I remember at Expo a few years back.

Bump for the seller! Really great price considering all the extras. Might actually be worth trying to sell the ColorDMD, Pinsound, and decals separately?-I'd be interested in trying a Pinsound board for the right price (~$250).

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Might actually be worth trying to sell the ColorDMD

I would be up for the colorDMD if at a little discount also. Since Mike and I are close to each other you could just ship it all to him??

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I just wish the Matrix game software was available. I'd buy a P-ROC instantly and add it to my game! The software/modes on that game are really fun from what I remember at Expo a few years back.
Bump for the seller! Really great price considering all the extras. Might actually be worth trying to sell the ColorDMD, Pinsound, and decals separately?-I'd be interested in trying a Pinsound board for the right price (~$250).

Fun or not, its unlicensed homebrew, not approved by the Wachowskis or WB- my JM is Sony approved, presumably- so I'd take a pass on the bootleg rom- long term, anyway.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

€ 150.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Boards
PinSound

$ 29.00
$ 37.50
$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 22.50
$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-johnny-mnemonic-williams-1995-2002 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.