By jmountjoy111

5 months ago

Stats

• 55 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by jmountjoy111
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 32 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2665 (resized).JPG
IMG_0838 (resized).JPG
IMG_0837 (resized).JPG
IMG_0836 (resized).JPG
IMG_0835 (resized).JPG
IMG_0834 (resized).JPG
IMG_0833 (resized).JPG
IMG_0831 (resized).JPG
IMG_0830 (resized).JPG
IMG_0829 (resized).JPG
IMG_0828 (resized).JPG
IMG_0827 (resized).JPG
IMG_0826 (resized).JPG
IMG_0825 (resized).JPG
IMG_0824 (resized).JPG
IMG_0823 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 55 posts in topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 2,500 (OBO)

Open for offers

for sale

For sale: Johnny Mnemonic

Added: January 27th, 2017 Re-listed: 1 time Ended: March 19th, 2017
Condition: Used, working and clean

Item description

I have a pretty nice Johnny Mnemonic for sale. It has a nice play field and great color on the cabinet. The decals were redone. They look great but have just had the red and the image replaced (apparently that was all that was ever available). I can send pics if needed. It has one chipped sling plastic. Lots of LEDs. Led and gi OCD boards. Game has full set of cliffys. Reconditioned coin door. Lot of nice work done. I am asking $2500. Just pm with questions. I can send as many pics as you'd like.

I would partial trade on system 11 games plus cash

I'd be open to more than just system 11 though. Send me an offer

Item photos

IMG_0838 (resized).JPG
IMG_0837 (resized).JPG
IMG_0836 (resized).JPG
IMG_0835 (resized).JPG
IMG_0834 (resized).JPG
IMG_0833 (resized).JPG
IMG_0831 (resized).JPG
IMG_0830 (resized).JPG
IMG_0829 (resized).JPG
IMG_0828 (resized).JPG
IMG_0827 (resized).JPG
IMG_0826 (resized).JPG
IMG_0825 (resized).JPG
IMG_0824 (resized).JPG
IMG_0823 (resized).JPG
IMG_0821 (resized).JPG
IMG_0820 (resized).JPG
IMG_0819 (resized).JPG
IMG_0536 (resized).JPG
IMG_0535 (resized).JPG
IMG_0534 (resized).JPG
IMG_0533 (resized).JPG
IMG_0532 (resized).JPG
IMG_0524 (resized).JPG
IMG_0525 (resized).JPG
IMG_0531 (resized).JPG
IMG_0530 (resized).JPG
IMG_0529 (resized).JPG
IMG_0528 (resized).JPG
IMG_0527 (resized).JPG
IMG_0526 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 2,500

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Item location

Williamsburg, KY, United States

Seller insights

These are jmountjoy111's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to jmountjoy111's stats page

#2 5 months ago

Great price with the additional OCD boards

#3 5 months ago

Saturday morning bump

#4 4 months ago

So I know I already bumped this up but I just competed powerdown mode for the first time. Lol. I really suck at pinball.

#5 4 months ago

great price for a fast playing Game i still haven't completed power down . but i got an 11 Bill. score!

#6 4 months ago
Quoted from freddy:

great price for a fast playing Game i still haven't completed power down . but i got an 11 Bill. score!

I ended up with 18 billion. Doubled my previous top score. I had always heard this was an underrated title and that is the truth for sure. I hate to sell it but that's life right.

#7 4 months ago

I really need cash but maybe could take a project with a significant amount of cash to get a deal done. Still would prefer cash lol

#10 4 months ago

I've had some offers but the game is still here.

#11 4 months ago

Great game - good deal IMO - bump

#12 4 months ago

Great game for sure! Really good price.

#13 4 months ago

Awsome game bump

#14 4 months ago

Still looking for a cash offer that I like. Maybe a small partial trade plus cash but mostly cash

#15 4 months ago

Bumping up a pretty nice JM

#16 4 months ago

Just FYI...might want to take those black leg protectors off as they will wrinkle you decal job.

Nice pin. GLWS.

#17 4 months ago

Thanks for the tip. I've read the metal ones are better but haven't ever tried them out

#18 4 months ago

I had a JM with same red decals and those protectors really did cause some wrinkle. I'd buy a set of the metal ones if wrinkling hasn't happened yet (may need to take off the leg to really see if it is early)

#19 4 months ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

Thanks for the tip. I've read the metal ones are better but haven't ever tried them out

you can cut the plastic ones down to the size of the metal ones . just holding leg away from cab

#20 4 months ago

I would entertain partial trade offers bump. It also has a fully set of cliffy's on it. I didnt mention that in the ad

#21 4 months ago

Luv the game!!!

#22 4 months ago

Ditto - what's up? - this is a deal IMO - fast fun game

#23 4 months ago

Why are the flipper bats different colors? Just curious.

Quoted from VolunteerPin:

I had a JM with same red decals and those protectors really did cause some wrinkle.

http://imgur.com/a/etdoM

Well, how about that....;)

#24 4 months ago
Quoted from NPO:

One of them had broken and that was the only replacement on hand.

#25 4 months ago

I'd give you that price if you delivered it.

Wish you were closer...

#26 4 months ago

Bump to the seller...
Really fun game. Buyer will for sure love it.

#27 4 months ago

One of them had broken and that was the only replacement on hand.

I own and love this game and paid $3K for it. This is a great buy but you really should make the flippers match. I promise you folks are thinking that if you cut corners on this there are likely other issues/hacks (which may not be the case at all). I wouldn't sell mine for this..ever.

#28 4 months ago
Quoted from Cserold:

I own and love this game and paid $3K for it. This is a great buy but you really should make the flippers match. I promise you folks are thinking that if you cut corners on this there are likely other issues/hacks (which may not be the case at all). I wouldn't sell mine for this..ever.

I'll see what I can come up with. I may have another white one. It is a super nice game honestly. I'd imagine @npo could tell you about it. He asked about the flipper in the thread and it was his game that at one point. Kind of in the middle of a major life change at the moment and not really feeling like fooling with making an order for a $4.50 part lol. I really don't need the money or anything I'm just starting life over. If it sells it sells and if it doesn't I'll fold it up and play it later.

#29 4 months ago

I'll see what I can come up with. I may have another white one. It is a super nice game honestly. I'd imagine npo could tell you about it. He asked about the flipper in the thread and it was his game that at one point. Kind of in the middle of a major life change at the moment and not really feeling like fooling with making an order for a $4.50 part lol. I really don't need the money or anything I'm just starting life over. If it sells it sells and if it doesn't I'll fold it up and play it later.

Fair enough! If you don't need to move it and don't feel like fooling with it then that's understandable. Cheers.

#30 4 months ago

This was npo old one?

#31 4 months ago

Any intrest in trading for a Demo Man?

#32 4 months ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

This was npo old one?

Yes. He traded it to a friend of mine in Louisville and I picked it up about two weeks later. I let him keep the mirror blades that were on it as part of the trade but it is the same game

#33 4 months ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Any intrest in trading for a Demo Man?

I appreciate that but I'd need something a little less valuable at the current moment I believe. Id like to get a little more cash back.

#34 4 months ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

This was npo old one?

Which means it's VolunteerPin's old game that I picked up from him :D.

Oh, the pinball world sure is small :)!

#35 4 months ago
Quoted from NPO:

Which means it's VolunteerPin's old game that I picked up from him :D.
Oh, the pinball world sure is small :)!

That is funny. It is a small world for sure. It is a nice game for sure. If I can't find another flipper I'll gladly deduct the money it would take to buy and ship a new one lol. Someone will be pleased with it for sure.

#36 4 months ago
Quoted from NPO:

http://imgur.com/a/etdoM
Well, how about that....;)

Yes, I had no idea it was starting to happen until legs came off when selling the pin. Hence my strong recommendation to get those things off.

#37 4 months ago

Lol. Just realized this was mine. I will say this particular pin is in fantastic shape overall and plays great. Heck, when I saw the ad I actually thought about buying it not realizing it was mine before!

#38 4 months ago

Heck, when I saw the ad I actually thought about buying it not realizing it was mine before!

That is awesome...! Can you imagine getting it back and then it hits you "Wait a minute....!"

It would have quite literally completed the "Dircle of life" xD...!

#39 4 months ago

Lol. Just realized this was mine. I will say this particular pin is in fantastic shape overall and plays great. Heck, when I saw the ad I actually thought about buying it not realizing it was mine before!

It would be quite ironic wouldn't it. Lol. I'd deliver it to Knoxville just saying

#40 4 months ago

Any of you previous owners know what's up with the decals? It looks pretty good, I've just never seen a partial decal like that.

#41 4 months ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Any of you previous owners know what's up with the decals? It looks pretty good, I've just never seen a partial decal like that.

It was also my pin. I installed the decals. There are no licensed full decals available. Probably because you'd have to get Keanu's permission. The half decals were available from a private seller a few years ago.

I did a ton of work to the machine - refinished coin door, stripped and polished play field, new flipper mechs, rebuilt hand.....Surprised it's changed hands so many times since it plays fantastic.

#42 4 months ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

It was also my pin. I installed the decals. There are no licensed full decals available. Probably because you'd have to get Keanu's permission. The half decals were available from a private seller a few years ago.
I did a ton of work to the machine - refinished coin door, stripped and polished play field, new flipper mechs, rebuilt hand.....Surprised it's changed hands so many times since it plays fantastic.

Thanks for that info. I didn't know the full history of the game but it is in fantastic shape for sure

#43 4 months ago

Super interested in a system 11 plus cash on this one. Surely someone wants a nice, clean, super fast Johnny Mnemonic to add to their collection.

I'd entertain about any system 11 offer but I have always liked

High speed
Taxi
Pinbot
Fire!
Roller Games
Diner
Mousin' Around
Swords of Fury
Space Station
Bad Cats
Police Force

And of course I'm always on the hunt for a nice Gottlieb Genesis

I can travel a bit if needed to make a deal happen

#44 4 months ago

I'm planning on being at the Louisville arcade expo on Saturday. Just throwing that out there

#45 4 months ago

Also I added new pics in the market place ad

#46 4 months ago

awesome game bump!

#47 4 months ago

awesome game bump bump

#48 4 months ago

Agree Awesome game bump

#49 4 months ago

Still available. Still willing to take partial trades. Still willing to deliver to Louisville Arcade Expo on Saturday the fourth.

#50 4 months ago

Bumping this up. I'm about to just hang on to it I believe

There are 55 posts in topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.