(Topic ID: 126819)

For sale: JJP Wizard of Oz EC LE #107

By joeraptor2003

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0393.JPG
    image3.JPG
    image4.JPG
    image2.JPG
    image1.JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

JJP Wizard of Oz EC LE #107

Added: 2015-05-07 18:32:26 UTC • Ended: October 28th, 2015
    Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 7,600

Hi all
    *PRICE Now 7600*
    I have a HUO beautiful like new, WoZ EC LE with less than 150 plays on it that I have decided to sell. I am the original owner. This is one the rare ones with the awesome clear coated smooth cabinet decals that JJP stopped using shortly after mid production. It's number 107 of 1000. Has very little play time due to the fact that I have no time to play it and it really needs a new home where someone can really use and appreciate this beautiful game. Has the most current software and most all boards have been updated to the newly designed ones. I also have spares as well.

I have several mods that are brand new in the packaging that I never installed including castle walls mod from the Modfather, Winkie illuminated target from Mezel mods, State Fair led kit, Matt's Emerald City Mod, custom shooter rod from Modfather .

I have the title deed and also some of the original pamphlets signed by Jack himself.

Game is in Immaculate condition. Professionally tuned and game plays flawlessly.

$7600
    or Best Offer

Located in Malverne NY, Long Island
    Prefer local sale but can palate for shipping. Buyer makes all shipping arrangements. Will post pictures later this evening.
    Thanks
    joe

Item photos

image1.JPG
    image2.JPG
    image4.JPG
    image3.JPG
    IMG_0393.JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are joeraptor2003's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to joeraptor2003's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Valley Stream, NY, US

#2 8 years ago

Hey Joe, good luck with the sale! I'm sure it will find a great home!

#3 8 years ago

Just to clarify, all of the ECLEs have the clear coat cabinets. The Standards stopped having the clear coat cabinets around mid run.

Good luck with the sale.

#4 8 years ago

Good luck with the sale. I just picked up a standard and couldn't be happier with it. I was a WOZ doubter until I played it enough to understand it. This game blew me away!

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

Just to clarify, all of the ECLEs have the clear coat cabinets. The Standards stopped having the clear coat cabinets around mid run.
    Good luck with the sale.

Thanks for clarifying DC FAN.. Im not going to edit since you have posted it.

-JR

#6 8 years ago

Ugh! If you were only closer...

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from AstonEnthusiast:

It is only 2900 miles. Since I am a little over half way there, I will let you meet here if I get to play a few games before you both leave.

#8 8 years ago

Good Luck . Wish List .

#9 8 years ago

Bump for a local!

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from AstonEnthusiast:

I know, right.

#12 8 years ago

Bump for a great Mother's Day gift!

1 week later

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-jjp-wizard-of-oz-ec-le-107 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.