pasted_image (resized).png
690D88D4-046D-42A3-9A89-F00369A781E7.jpeg
130E4266-695C-40BD-862C-C9021ECD5B14.jpeg
0886A3B0-6E46-41AC-98D9-0A21C3675B29.jpeg
A531F9A1-34D4-4ACF-A75D-048ED8B10CA7.jpeg
47BA237A-DC82-4A01-BB5D-DF228E040F9D.jpeg
F8E3062F-0866-4F1B-8CCC-4DC11AF3C5B4.jpeg
FB679222-3809-4120-8E01-67525C8867EA.jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 101 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: James Bond 007 (LE)

Added: 2023-03-05 14:48:04 UTC • Ended: March 5th, 2023
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 11,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

HUO- around 300 plays. Like new. I am selling because I simply cannot stand this game. The code is absolute shit. I’m no longer willing to wait out Lonnie’s slow motion code update clock.

This game pisses me off so much I want it gone. My Rage = Your Gain

Easy loading. I have a forklift.

No trades. No shipping. Cash on the glass. No bullshit.

Make this abomination disappear.

Item photos

F8E3062F-0866-4F1B-8CCC-4DC11AF3C5B4.jpeg
A531F9A1-34D4-4ACF-A75D-048ED8B10CA7.jpeg
47BA237A-DC82-4A01-BB5D-DF228E040F9D.jpeg
FB679222-3809-4120-8E01-67525C8867EA.jpeg
130E4266-695C-40BD-862C-C9021ECD5B14.jpeg
690D88D4-046D-42A3-9A89-F00369A781E7.jpeg
0886A3B0-6E46-41AC-98D9-0A21C3675B29.jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are 1963BSARGS's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to 1963BSARGS's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Wauseon, OH, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 19.95
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 1,500.00
Cabinet - Toppers
PH Pinball Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

#2 1 year ago

Love the honesty!

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Love the honesty!

thanks! it truly is the worst stern i have ever purchased.

this is the game that proves the top 100 is bullshit. Gilligan’s Island has a more cohesive goal set and coding than this steaming pile. the team that released this should be embarrassed. the foo fighters reveal drove this point home to the Nth degree.

bottom line: nobody is selling this game this early because they like it too much. i always enjoy the “selling to make room” excuse. take a look at what games are beside bond in those pics that the sellers chose to keep over bond. therein lies the truth.

#5 1 year ago

Coming from someone who just picked up the game yesterday... Uh oh. It definitely needs more code in it. I'm still learning the rules though. GLWTS!

#6 1 year ago

As far as i can tell, there are no rules. Start a mode, a movie clip starts playing, your ball is released to drain before the clip finishes, hit the same shot over and over to see a bit more of the movie clip. The rules are as innovative as IJ4.

Also, the jet pack does absolutely nothing. When it is finally programmed in, I can’t understand what it could ever do. There is one target for it to hit.

My final breaking point was that damn Q’s Ring dialogue. Completely unacceptable, even as a place holder.

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from 1963BSARGS:

As far as i can tell, there are no rules. Start a mode, a movie clip starts playing, your ball is released to drain before the clip finishes, hit the same shot over and over to see a bit more of the movie clip. The rules are as innovative as IJ4.
Also, the jet pack does absolutely nothing. When it is finally programmed in, I can’t understand what it could ever do. There is one target for it to hit.
My final breaking point was that damn Q’s Ring dialogue. Completely unacceptable, even as a place holder.

The Q Ring dialogue while he is playing the slot machine is THE most annoying dialogue I have heard in a modern stern. There are no rules. No goals. And no cohesiveness. That being said… George Gomez understands all that and it will eventually all work together. It shoots really well. The left orbit is fun. The shot between the ramps is difficult. And it is fast. I am sure in 6 months it will be worthy of a top 20-30 pin.

#8 1 year ago

Spot on.

Aside from needing a lot more code, what’s already there is about exciting as watching paint dry.

Zero fanfare or excitement… modes drag on forever making you hit way too many lit shots… uninspired clips and audio… unbalanced scoring (enjoy your 5 million points for actually completing the required 50 shots in 60 seconds!)… terribly bland user interface.

That said, I’m a big fan of the shots and have faith this steaming mess will be cleaned up eventually. Whether it’s months vs years remains to be seen haha.

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Spot on.
Aside from needing a lot more code, what’s already there is about exciting as watching paint dry.
Zero fanfare or excitement… modes drag on forever making you hit way too many lit shots… uninspired clips and audio… unbalanced scoring (enjoy your 5 million points for actually completing the required 50 shots in 60 seconds!)… terribly bland user interface.
That said, I’m a big fan of the shots and have faith this steaming mess will be cleaned up eventually. Whether it’s months vs years remains to be seen haha.

I'm hoping this is a stranger things, hobbit, or bm66 case. It is fun watching code develop over time.

#10 1 year ago

I hope there are several potential buyers that share your optimism. I really want this thing gone.

#11 1 year ago

GLWTS

I had XLME that was a similar proposition although half the price when new. But Lonnie is not great at least not early code maybe it'll get better.

#12 1 year ago

Decided to turn it on and give it another chance.

Still sucks.

$250 price drop

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from 1963BSARGS:

The code is absolute shit. I’m no longer willing to wait out Lonnie’s slow motion code update clock.

Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

uninspired clips and audio… unbalanced scoring (enjoy your 5 million points for actually completing the required 50 shots in 60 seconds!)…

So you're both saying you think it may be shit code when the normal skill shot gets you 250k points, meanwhile the super skill shot gives you FOURTY TIMES that by hitting the Q scoop? Have a 10 minute ball, hit a million lit shots, play a MB, and have 8M points at the end of it. Meanwhile I can hold the left flipper on plunge, upnudge at the right time, and beat your score without flipping, and walk away from the ball? Lol, and we expect any better from a Lonnie game, why???

#14 1 year ago

Just curious...what is the Q Ring dialog?

#15 1 year ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Just curious...what is the Q Ring dialog?

be careful what you ask for.

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

So you're both saying you think it may be shit code when the normal skill shot gets you 250k points, meanwhile the super skill shot gives you FOURTY TIMES that by hitting the Q scoop? Have a 10 minute ball, hit a million lit shots, play a MB, and have 8M points at the end of it. Meanwhile I can hold the left flipper on plunge, upnudge at the right time, and beat your score without flipping, and walk away from the ball? Lol, and we expect any better from a Lonnie game, why???

I firmly believe Lonnie’s work station is where code goes to die.

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from 1963BSARGS:

be careful what you ask for.

Lol!

Just think of one of those 1960’s chatty Kathy dolls. You know the ones where you pull the string on the back and it repeats one of like 5 phrases.

#18 1 year ago

Now that’s a great ad!

#19 1 year ago
Quoted from 1963BSARGS:

thanks! it truly is the worst stern i have ever purchased.
this is the game that proves the top 100 is bullshit. Gilligan’s Island has a more cohesive goal set and coding than this steaming pile. the team that released this should be embarrassed. the foo fighters reveal drove this point home to the Nth degree.
bottom line: nobody is selling this game this early because they like it too much. i always enjoy the “selling to make room” excuse. take a look at what games are beside bond in those pics that the sellers chose to keep over bond. therein lies the truth.

The worst Stern I ever purchased was a Munsters Pro...lasted 3 months. Would have been gone sooner, but the CPU died and I waited for a replacement before I was able to sell. Lost $400...no biggy. A Dwight's Dud...

I have a feeling the 60th is also going to be a huge let down. Will play it next week and see for myself.

Hard to believe FF (a band license I should give a hoot about) puts all the Bond versions to shame! They can't all be winners...

#20 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I'm hoping this is a stranger things, hobbit, or bm66 case. It is fun watching code develop over time.

I can't speak to the Hobbit... but I own a Stranger Things and BM66 and they are two of my favorites.

Stranger Things shoots 1,000,000x better
BM66 has probably the best code of all-time. I think it was Lyman's masterpiece.

Hoping that Bond is able to duplicate Lyman's code is probably a reach

#21 1 year ago

i’m looking at losing $2-3k on this turd. nonetheless, good riddance when it’s gone. It’s the last game l’ll ever buy with the Lonnie on lead for software.

#22 1 year ago

Bond for sure is a huge disappointment. The lack of code on release is shocking. I have some faith it will get there though.
Stern shoots themselves in the foot every time they release games with such poor code because sales drop off quickly when word gets out.
Then by the time the code is good they stop production of the game. Weird business logic.

#23 1 year ago

Just let it sink in for a moment that the code is a .87 (!!!!)

unless a game is considered fully coded at 1000.0, this game is screwed.

#24 1 year ago

eh, i dont think .87 means much, there are lots of dots between that and 1.0
each iteration could have lots of additions.
I've listened to them on a few streams now where they talk about their plans for code and a lot more is coming.
I'd give it some time personally.

#25 1 year ago

Let me give you a positive boost for potential buyers.

I agree with the Lonnie assessment. But Mike V and Gomez will make sure this game gets finished to its fullest.

You sold BM66 too, that was a game in MUCH worse condition when it came out.

Anyone considering this game and likes the theme you won’t be disappointed long term and this is now priced where it should have been.

So I agree, don’t hesitate to take advantage of this guys mistake.

#26 1 year ago

yes. please do take advantage of me. i sincerely want this pin gone.

#27 1 year ago

iceman, you should buy this and cash out when it goes up in value. I’m being dead serious. There are certain things in life that simply aren’t worth the frustration to me. Money comes and goes. My utter disdain for this pin will remain until it leaves my collection.

#28 1 year ago

There’s parts of that game not even a software update can fix.

#29 1 year ago

I appreciate the honesty, but the asking price doesn’t really match the raw hatred and desperation of the copy.

Should be like $10k!

#30 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I appreciate the honesty, but the price doesn’t really match the raw hatred and desperation of the copy.
Should be like $10k!

if someone offered me that (cash on the glass): i’ll send you my address. Start driving my way.

in the meantime. duly noted. asking price reduced again

#31 1 year ago

Somebody put this guy out of his misery. Seems like a real opportunity for someone to get a bargain.

He might even throw in a pitchfork to seal the deal!

Road trip to Ohio not in the cards for me.

#32 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Somebody put this guy out of his misery. Seems like a real opportunity for someone to get a bargain.
He might even throw in a pitchfork to seal the deal!

agreed! i will turn over my pitchfork to the new owner.

#33 1 year ago

Wish you were closer, for 10k I'd come get it

#34 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Some bargain...just like Ultraman! Best thing I ever did was sell that turd before opening the box...best $1,250 I ever "lost".

This game might go from turd to meh, but it ain't going from turd to great. No way.

#35 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Some bargain...just like Halloween! Best thing I ever did was sell that turd before opening the box...best $1,250 I ever "lost".
This game might go from turd to meh, but it ain't going from turd to great. No way.

There is a reason the marketplace is inundated with Bonds.

#36 1 year ago

I played and couldn't believe the shot on the left side. The ball actually hits wood before landing in a scoop. Its the hologram area. Pretty underwhelming and a huge waste of space.

#37 1 year ago

Cargument is perfect here, and a lot of used car managers, still don't get it!
"First loss is the best loss"

#38 1 year ago

I thought I was listening to myself talk for a minute, I have the exact issue...once something pisses me off like that, I'm done with it for good. Sorry for your loss on this, I love a good deal but I feel like you may have it right and don't want to risk it. LOL

#39 1 year ago
Quoted from 1963BSARGS:

iceman, you should buy this and cash out when it goes up in value. I’m being dead serious. There are certain things in life that simply aren’t worth the frustration to me. Money comes and goes. My utter disdain for this pin will remain until it leaves my collection.

already have one. I get it though. There were plenty of those same feelings for TWD and BM66 early too.

I took a bath on TS4. Didn’t even unbox it. 1st time ever for me

GL. You will sell it soon at this price.

#40 1 year ago
Quoted from 1963BSARGS:

There is a reason the marketplace is inundated with Bonds.

The marketplace is gonna be inundated with all these high priced pins. Too much $$

One of the biggest Distros just told me that “sales in general aren’t good” and that TS4 was the “worst he’d ever seen”.

Yeah, Lonnie is infuriating! STH ended well though with same team

#41 1 year ago

although I agree with most of what Your saying I think this is still a good game and potentially a very good game.
Your kind of tanking Your own sale with the brutal Honesty.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#42 1 year ago

Not a ton for sale yet because we don’t want to lose our ass now when it will get better later. Right now it’s an absolute mess of a game no disagreement. Worst stern in some time.

#43 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Some bargain...just like Ultraman! Best thing I ever did was sell that turd before opening the box...best $1,250 I ever "lost".

Eh, I’d make the same argument about Alice Cooper at the beginning (I dogged it BIGTIME) but damn the code matured nicely and made it fun to shoot!

#44 1 year ago

there are 25 other ads with rainbows and unicorns… with no apparent bites. i’m saying what everyone already knows.

someone should jump on my ignorance and profit. I hope whoever buys this makes a ton of money later on it. I truly do. It just makes me sick to look at it

#45 1 year ago

let’s drop another $250.

Say what you will, but I put my money where my mouth is.

#46 1 year ago

I never in a million years thought I’d be passing on Bond, passing on Toy Story and buying instead a Foo Fighters pin. And yet here we are.

#47 1 year ago
Quoted from 1963BSARGS:

let’s drop another $250.
Say what you will, but I put my money where my mouth is.

Savage!

#48 1 year ago

Quick! Somebody buy this steaming pile of shit! This guy is bleeding out.

#49 1 year ago
Quoted from finman2000:

Quick! Somebody buy this steaming pile of shit! This guy is bleeding out.

your not too far away. start driving my way and i’ll get the beer on ice.

#50 1 year ago

It’s been 37 minutes
Time for a price drop!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
$ 26.50
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 23.95
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 59.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Print2pin

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 101 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-james-bond-007-le-17?hl=thebeefsupreme and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.