C360413F-AA66-4BCC-9E0F-15661BBDC91D (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
7B1B4FD4-6FD4-4410-A8DC-12BC1D549E28 (resized).png
bond 4 (resized).png
bond le (resized).png
bond le 2 (resized).png
bond le 1 (resized).png
emilio largo (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from epichoff:

2. I rated this when wrestlemania first came out and I was excited now it’s not as good as it used to be I just forgot to update it. Yes I am a wrestling fan. Some themes resonate with people some dont.

Well I mean you have a DDP avatar, so you couldn’t be a real fan of wrestling…

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from epichoff:

What’s wrong with DDP man? He actually helped save Jake the snake‘s life. he’s pretty good in my book. You should check out the documentary resurrection of the snake.

Watched it and read countless other accounts of his post-wrestling career with DDP yoga, including the Scott Hall story. Amazing dude. But let’s focus on the wrestler - DDP.

Had no persona. In WCW, Jericho came out to a blatant rip-off of Evenflow, and at least it fit him. DDP with no real gimmick and a basic “older guy” (traditional, in a time of edginess) move set had the worst Smells Like Teen Spirit ripoff of a theme, and yet it didn’t fit him at all.

The Diamond Cutter was a shitty Stunner, the entrance was a joke, and besides the fact it’s easy to make a self high five, it didn’t mean anything and he overall was a boring (somehow) upper card wedge in the otherwise amazing “Good vs NWO” arc that made WCW must watch TV in the 90s.

But yeah, after he stopped underwhelming me on TV, he did some great things for ex wrestlers in his yoga program, and kudos for that. I just will never accept him for anything bigger than the limo driver at Wrestlemania for the Honky Tonk Man or whoever it was.

#18 1 year ago
Quoted from epichoff:

I agree he never was my favorite wrestler he just inspired me with DDP YOGA which I love to do and the resurrection of the snake. I am more of a fan of WWF/WWE and savage/hbk are my favorites.

Well there’s some common ground. I fully applaud his work outside the ring. Just an absolute bore and phony “face” all the years he was a wrestler, and I say that while I sit 8’ from a pic I took sitting as a teen at WM14, as a 15yr old who lived through the peak of that all. image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

(That’s Taker pinning Kane as I sat 6th row)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-james-bond-007-le-002-emilio-largo?tu=Yoko2una and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.