Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by pinmaniac
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_4305 (resized).JPG
IMG_4304 (resized).JPG
IMG_4303 (resized).JPG
IMG_4302 (resized).JPG
IMG_4300 (resized).JPG
IMG_4301 (resized).JPG
IMG_4299 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 1,750 (OBO)

Open for offers

for sale

For sale: Jalopy

Added: March 23rd, 2017 Ended: March 24th, 2017
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Item description

This is a great and rare Pinball Machine. Works great. Has a few burned out bulbs. The cabinet was painted by the prior owner in the correct pattern but apparently the wrong color. Back glass looks great and there is very little wear on the playfield. The object is to get your car across the line first. Very cool cartoony cars that run across the back box. Pick up or you arrange shipping.

Item photos

IMG_4299 (resized).JPG
IMG_4301 (resized).JPG
IMG_4300 (resized).JPG
IMG_4302 (resized).JPG
IMG_4303 (resized).JPG
IMG_4304 (resized).JPG
IMG_4305 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Jacksonville, FL, US

Seller insights

These are pinmaniac's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to pinmaniac's stats page

#2 2 years ago

Game looks great !! GLWS

#3 2 years ago

That thing is too cool for words.

#4 2 years ago

Game looks great but I don't think that black cabinet is the correct color is it? I don't remember it being black. Always loved this game and those older backglass animation games are the best.

John

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Game looks great but I don't think that black cabinet is the correct color is it? I don't remember it being black. Always loved this game and those older backglass animation games are the best.
John

It isn't black. Dark brown.

#6 2 years ago

The cabinet color(s) are not correct. Original was a green and a yellow color. The game listed has been painted over those colors leaving part of the 'graphics.'

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from Cash_Riprock:

The cabinet color(s) are not correct. Original was a green and a yellow color. The game listed has been painted over those colors leaving part of the 'graphics.'

Yes, as stated in the ad, the cabinet was painted by the previous owner. The entire cab was painted including new 'graphics'. Despite them not being the original colors it looks pretty good.

#8 2 years ago

Stated "The cabinet was painted by the prior owner in the correct pattern." Not sure I'd agree. Just trying to help you (if you didn't know) that those aren't the correct cabinet artwork colors/design. If you sold it and then buyer finds out those are not correct cabinet colors and contacts you and says: Hey, you sold me this game and said it was the correct pattern and I just found out it's not. I want my money back etc. That was all. It is a nice game and unique as I had one. And yes, glws.

#9 2 years ago

game looks in fantastic shape. Looks fun too.

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from Cash_Riprock:

Stated "The cabinet was painted by the prior owner in the correct pattern." Not sure I'd agree. Just trying to help you (if you didn't know) that those aren't the correct cabinet artwork colors/design. If you sold it and then buyer finds out those are not correct cabinet colors and contacts you and says: Hey, you sold me this game and said it was the correct pattern and I just found out it's not. I want my money back etc. That was all. It is a nice game and unique as I had one. And yes, glws.

No worries. I updated the ad. Thanks for the bump.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside