IMG_3678.jpg
IMG_3681.jpg
IMG_3680.jpg
IMG_3668_1.jpg
20150730_185900.jpg
20150730_185911.jpg
20150311_235847.jpg
20150730_120813_resized.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

Iron Man Vault

Added: 2015-06-07 13:44:42 UTC • Ended: August 13th, 2015
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 5,200

Iron Man Vault
Home Use machine like new
I am the original owner
See dropbox link for updated pictures
Shaker Motor
Side mirrors
Hooked pop caps
Whiplash has lit chest and light up whips
War Machine has lit chest and flashing gun
Drone figure added with lit chest
Red start button
Pinbits Plastics protectors
Cliffy protectors
Lit flipper buttons

Item photos

20150607_175000.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cu8qvp8vxz7g59l/AAABFOY55W_g8rp1vKHWnEv1a?...

Seller insights

These are Robotronx's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Robotronx's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

McKinney, TX, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 96.00
Lighting - Interactive
ArcadeMade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

#2 8 years ago

Added a few pix

#3 8 years ago

Honest question: Many of the pictures I see of Iron Man have a very distinct pink hue to the lighting. Is that what it looks like in person or is that some trick of the camera?

Anyway GLWS! I would love to buy this from you but it is more than I can afford at the moment.

#4 8 years ago

The red looks really pink in pictures. Let me get my real camera and see if it looks any better

#5 8 years ago

Less Pink

#6 8 years ago

Was this a total custom LED job? Mine looks nothing like that.

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Was this a total custom LED job? Mine looks nothing like that.

Yes, that one is color-bombed.

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Yes, that one is color-bombed.

Yes I agree its over done. I like color LEDs but its too much.
One of these days I will calm it down a bit.

2 weeks later
#9 8 years ago

More pictures
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cu8qvp8vxz7g59l/AAABFOY55W_g8rp1vKHWnEv1a?dl=0
I have the original LED and will include them in the sale or I can swap the out.

1 week later
#10 8 years ago

Did you sell this machine?

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from Bluetiki05:

Did you sell this machine?

Nope its still forsale

#13 8 years ago

Yes there are a few games I am looking for....Metallica, maybe a Spider-Man or Star-Trek Permium plus some cash from me

#14 8 years ago

I wouldn't calm the LED's down! I think it looks awesome!

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

I presume no interest in a POTC?

Not really, I have tried to like that game but its just not for me.
Thank You

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from L_satan:

I wouldn't calm the LED's down! I think it looks awesome!

Seriously?

#18 8 years ago

I like the look when I am playing it; does not come across in the pictures.
But I am the type that like to change the GI every once and a wile to give it a fresh look.
My Tron has gone from white to blue and orange to ice blue and now a nice mix of everything.

2 weeks later
#19 8 years ago

So many IM for sale right now.
Bump so mine does not get lost in the shuffle

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from oohlou:

Honest question: Many of the pictures I see of Iron Man have a very distinct pink hue to the lighting. Is that what it looks like in person

Many people colorbomb their IM for some reason when the games natural colors don't lend themselves to it. It's best to keep IM mostly white. Here's what mine looks like. In&Out a few blues on the backboard and a red or two where a GI bulb was drawing my eye too much.

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

#21 8 years ago

IM is definitely a game that looks super crisp in cool whites. I'll probably swap the stock LEDs with frosted bulbs in mine...I don't see adding any color though

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

IM is definitely a game that looks super crisp in cool whites. I'll probably swap the stock LEDs with frosted bulbs in mine...I don't see adding any color though

Chicken

#23 8 years ago

I sparkled some Ice blue's in the GI which I think came out real nice too.

#24 8 years ago

I am going to whiten up the GI tonight and see how it looks....

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from Robotronx:

I think you'll be pretty happy with it. Here are a couple pics that show some Ice Blue mixed in (crappy phone pics, sorry). I especially like it under the war machine plastic.

20150730_120820_resized.jpg20150730_120820_resized.jpg
20150730_120813_resized.jpg20150730_120813_resized.jpg

#26 8 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I think you'll be pretty happy with it. Here are a couple pics that show some Ice Blue mixed in (crappy phone pics, sorry). I especially like it under the war machine plastic.

Ice Blue is pretty awesome...way better in most applications than the usual deep blue. I put a few in my Rolling Stones when I had it - I want to experiment with it in a few more games.

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

I'm not a fan of cool white LEDs on most pins, warm white just looks so much better to me. But cool white is perfect on IM and other "futuristic" games (Tron, Demolition Man, Star Trek) where the harsher lighting fits the theme.

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from Robotronx:

it'll look waaaaaay better than the pics you posted. check out this spiderman i did

20150311_235847.jpg20150311_235847.jpg

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I'm not a fan of cool white LEDs on most pins, warm white just looks so much better to me. But cool white is perfect on IM and other "futuristic" games (Tron, Demolition Man, Star Trek) where the harsher lighting fits the theme.

sunlight is a good compromise between cool and natural

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Ice Blue is pretty awesome...way better in most applications than the usual deep blue. I put a few in my Rolling Stones when I had it - I want to experiment with it in a few more games.

Looks amazing in Tron so I'd try that one next if it were me. I also really like them in my BOP.

Quoted from rcbrown316:

sunlight is a good compromise between cool and natural

Yeah, this is a great compromise for someone that's not really all that into LED's but wants some of the perks of them.

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I go back and forth. Right now my Demo Man is cool white, but my Iron Man is warm white with blue and red. I like the cool in IM a bit more, but playing Tron right next to it is a glare fest when the IM has cool white down low. So I guess it is a bit of a compromise.

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Looks amazing in Tron so I'd try that one next if it were me. I also really like them in my BOP.

Yeah, this is a great compromise for someone that's not really all that into LED's but wants some of the perks of them.

that spiderman was done in sunlight single smds in the gi and color matching twin smd's in the inserts. add to that the mirror blades and it was a beautiful game. too bad i got sick of it in about 42 seconds...

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

but playing Tron right next to it is a glare fest when the IM has cool white down low. So I guess it is a bit of a compromise.

whats in tron?

#34 8 years ago

Just in the process of changing it. It was incandescent, but now LED. Right now the ramps are still out for the Eli install, but I mostly matched the pinbits protectors I just put in. So blue on the right, yellow on the left, some orange and some warm white at the top. This is just a first crack at it though. The first round of tweaks was to get rid of any white bulbs I could see when playing. I tend to do it, and then keep tweaking it until I'm happy with the result (even if that means changing every bulb again).

#35 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Just in the process of changing it. It was incandescent, but now LED. Right now the ramps are still out for the Eli install, but I mostly matched the pinbits protectors I just put in. So blue on the right, yellow on the left, some orange and some warm white at the top. This is just a first crack at it though. The first round of tweaks was to get rid of any white bulbs I could see when playing. I tend to do it, and then keep tweaking it until I'm happy with the result (even if that means changing every bulb again).

white white leds were you using? the reason I ask is I tried 2 smd's and it was waaaaay too bright. single frosted seems to be pretty good and yeah if there's one directly in my line of sight i might drop it to a single led or a colored one. these are comet products. i have never tried anything else honestly

#36 8 years ago

So I took the reds out from underneath the plasticts. What to y'all think now?
I do have some ice blue I was thinking about adding in place of some of the blues.
There are still 3 reds under the lane guides

20150730_185911.jpg20150730_185911.jpg
20150730_185900.jpg20150730_185900.jpg

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from Robotronx:

So I took the reds out from underneath the plasticts. What to y'all think now?
I do have some ice blue I was thinking about adding in place of some of the blues.
There are still 3 reds under the lane guides

20150730_185911.jpg 20150730_185900.jpg

very nice. lot better imo

for me, id be adding a few more cool whites... frosted or/clear . depending on the actual spot.

but yeah its come up real nice. glws its a beauty

#38 8 years ago

LED lighting is such a personal preference. Do what makes it look how you think it looks best.

With that said, if it was mine, I'd take what you have and replace all the blue with Ice blue and probably be done. The thing I like about the Ice Blue is it helps to brighten things up but still gives you just that hint of color. i really like blue LED's but they just make things looks so dark.

#39 8 years ago

Some new pictures, I really need more lighting in the room. Looks great for playing games but not great for taking pictures.

IMG_3668_1.jpgIMG_3668_1.jpg

IMG_3680.jpgIMG_3680.jpg

IMG_3681.jpgIMG_3681.jpg

IMG_3678.jpgIMG_3678.jpg

IMG_3679.jpgIMG_3679.jpg

IMG_3671.jpgIMG_3671.jpg

IMG_3672.jpgIMG_3672.jpg

IMG_3669.jpgIMG_3669.jpg

#40 8 years ago

IMG_3665.jpgIMG_3665.jpg

IMG_3666.jpgIMG_3666.jpg

IMG_3663.jpgIMG_3663.jpg

#41 8 years ago

ironman-super.gifironman-super.gif

#42 8 years ago
Quoted from Robotronx:

Some new pictures, I really need more lighting in the room. Looks great for playing games but not great for taking pictures.

I wouldn't sweat it - Iron Man is Iron Man! New owner can do what they want to it. I wouldn't avoid a game due to lighting...bulbs are easy enough to customize and change.

#43 8 years ago

I had a really nice trade offer but I passed on it.
Still looking to sale it.

#44 8 years ago

What was the trade?

#45 8 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

What was the trade?

HUO Spiderman

#46 8 years ago

Crazy that a year ago I just about had a trade locked up for my original Iron Man and an ACDC Premium but distance was killing the deal. Good luck OP

#48 8 years ago

Bump this thread. I've played this Ironman. It is in immaculate shape. Great seller. His pins are always in great shape. GLWTS.

#49 8 years ago
Quoted from halpain24:

Bump this thread. I've played this Ironman. It is in immaculate shape. Great seller. His pins are always in great shape. GLWTS.

Thanks, I am sure starting to miss my old LOTR...I am thinking that I need to bring another one home.

#50 8 years ago

I am surprised to see this is still available. I want it but I cannot justify the purchase right now.

I will say GLWS but I'll be honest: part of me wants this to sit for awhile longer until my will breaks down and I buy it!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-iron-man-vault and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.