• Latest reply 1 year ago by Mutt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20200622_124106 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200622_124116 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

for sale

For sale: Iron Man (Pro Vault Edition) Loaded with Color DMD

Added: June 23rd, 2020 Ended: June 27th, 2020
Condition: HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 4,950

Item description

Nice heavily modded IM Vault 2014. Second owner.

Color DMD.
Shaker motor,
Stark Industries topper,
Mirror blades,
Interactive LED back box kit with flashers,
LED Whiplash and lighted whips, LED War Machine,
LED Arc reactor bumper caps,
Raptor fighter jet mod,
Sector 16 decal,
Stern Pinball Support Slide Bracket Kit.
My own custom AC/DC code.

Please see link for pictures below:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Rfkhf3QXbVzckJtw7

Item photos

IMG_20200622_124116 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200622_124106 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Doylestown, PA, US

Seller insights

These are teddyb73's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to teddyb73's stats page

#2 1 year ago

Also, I have Booth LCD and LED color displays. It came with the LCD display, I put a LED in it because I prefer the LED display. If you're interested in buying it you have your choice.

#3 1 year ago

I picked up my Aerosmith Pro from Ted in 2017 & he's the guy to get 1 from. The machine was exactly as described, he had done some tasteful mods, the price was great, & he even delivered / set it up in my basement for free. (it's a walk in) He clearly took great care of it. still looks brand new.

Crazy story, I found it on here as a pending sale. (someone else was selling it) I posted, if it falls thru, I'm interested. It was up in CT or something. Turns out Ted's the one who purchased but messaged me the next day saying, he only plans on playing it for a couple months & if I still wanted it then he'd sell it to me then for what he paid. (he got it for a real good price) I was hopeful but not counting on it. Couple months roll by & I hit him up but he's having a node board issue. He put the sale on hold until they were all replaced but sure as hell, he got back to me an before i knew it it was in my basement. it's been 100% trouble free since I received it. not only did he still flip it to me for cost but I no longer had to drive to CT to get it. I couldn't be happier.

anyway long story short, if you want IM you'd be hard pressed to find someone better to get one from.

#4 1 year ago

Ever travel west around Indina? Great looking game bump

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from Mutt:

I picked up my Aerosmith Pro from Ted in 2017 & he's the guy to get 1 from. The machine was exactly as described, he had done some tasteful mods, the price was great, & he even delivered / set it up in my basement for free. (it's a walk in) He clearly took great care of it. still looks brand new.

I guess history repeats itself because he's doing the same thing for me with another Aerosmith LOL. Agreed, great guy. Wish I didn't recently ship an Iron Man to me from Texas, this is a stellar deal!

And BTW, Ted's IM code is the best in the biz now

#6 1 year ago

Sold pending pick up.

#7 1 year ago

I am all over this. Thanks, Ted, see you soon.

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

I guess history repeats itself because he's doing the same thing for me with another Aerosmith LOL. Agreed, great guy. Wish I didn't recently ship an Iron Man to me from Texas, this is a stellar deal!
And BTW, Ted's IM code is the best in the biz now

that funny. yeah, he repurchased aerosmith after selling 1 to me. if I knew he was bring you aerosmith he could have brought home your JP2 for me

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside