• 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Hogey
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1790 (resized).PNG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Iron Man Classic

Added: 2017-05-22 22:06:20 UTC • Ended: June 26th, 2017
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 4,500 (OBO)

Open for offers

Second owner and babied. Lightly played. Cointaker backbox and pf leds. Mckee topper, Flipper button and magnet protectors from day 1. Gold mirrors blades, Hemi arc reactor mod, target sticker set, alternative backglass(uninstalled) under cab lighting, color changing speaker inserts and maybe coulple more small mods.

Rare huo original. $4500 or best offer.

Selling as not finding time to play my pins anymore.

https://goo.gl/photos/g2di3UGacRn88V54A

Game is in Grand Rapids MI and can ship.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are jamespin's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to jamespin's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 4,350

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Grand Rapids Charter Township, MI, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 96.00
Lighting - Interactive
ArcadeMade

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

#2 6 years ago

Magnet protectors? Quick, change the title to remove "classic"! I'm seeing the tips of pitchforks coming over the horizon.

#3 6 years ago

Yeah....without careful reading here it appears that you're trying to sell the "Iron Man Classic" cutdown home model that Costco sold for the price of an actual Iron Man....

#4 6 years ago

Did Stern build an IM Classic ? I know they did build BDK Classic Pins .. A guy on Ebay 4 0r 5 yrs ago had his listed for 4500.00 ..
He didn't know any better ... He bought a Storage Unit and it was part of the contents ..

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Did Stern build a IM Classic ? I know they did build BDK Classic Pins .. A guy on Ebay 4 0r 5 yrs ago had his listed for 4500.00 ..
He did know any better ...

Yep; Iron Man Cosco was made (maybe 100 or so of them). I can't remember what all they cut from the layout. Periodically you see one pop up for sale. I don't think they had any magnets so I think OP just meant an original run IM and not a vault.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Yep; Iron Man Cosco was made (maybe 100 or so of them). I can't remember what all they cut from the layout. Periodically you see one pop up for sale. I don't think they had any magnets so I think OP just meant an original run IM and not a vault.

No magnets, no, kickback, no flashers. It may have even been missing the Whiplash and War Machine figures, if I remember correctly. Interestingly - it was all LED lighting! It also had a different, cheaper, "IKEA" type of cabinet. Also for some reason, the DMD lacked the various shades of a normal DMD game...so the DMD animation looks even worse.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Also for some reason, the DMD lacked the various shades of a normal DMD game...so the DMD animation looks even worse.

My goodness, that's bad. Thankfully colorDMD solved the problem on the regular IM, I wonder if it work for a classic?

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

My goodness, that's bad. Thankfully colorDMD solved the problem on the regular IM, I wonder if it work for a classic?

Interesting...I guess it depends which end was killing the shading...since the ColorDMD translates those different shades into colors.

#9 6 years ago

It also didn't have a coin mech (if I remember correctly) plus had locked code that was specific to this game. Msrp was $3000 and every once in a while someone thinks they have a 5k game. I remember a guy in Colorado asking 2k more than it was worth. Pictures will tell which table this is.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

It also didn't have a coin mech (if I remember correctly) plus had locked code that was specific to this game. Msrp was $3000 and every once in a while someone thinks they have a 5k game. I remember a guy in Colorado asking 2k more than it was worth. Pictures will tell which table this is.

It's prob the regular one. Magnet protectors seem to indicate that - plus all the mods - who would spend all that money to mod the Costco version?

#11 6 years ago

Iron Man Costco Classic

#12 6 years ago

IMG_1790 (resized).PNGIMG_1790 (resized).PNG

#15 6 years ago

Pretty sure this was my IM I bought NIB and picked up off of Stern's dock back in the day. Beautiful game and a lot of nice mods have been added since I sold it. Good luck with the sale.

Hogey

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 24.95
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-iron-man-classic-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.