View topic image gallery

IMG_0136 (resized).jpg
IMG_0135 (resized).jpg
IMG_0137 (resized).jpg
IMG_0139 (resized).jpg
IMG_0141 (resized).jpg
IMG_0134 (resized).jpg
IMG_1810 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Iron Man

Added: 2017-03-15 04:33:36 UTC • Ended: March 17th, 2017
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 5,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

I'm selling an extremely nice HUO Iron Man with numerous upgrades to make room for a new machine.

I love the game and it is hard to part with it, but space is a limiting factor for me.

The game has numerous upgrades including:

Red Armor
Color DMD (not shown in pic, but installed and working in game)
Backbox led board with flasher integration
Shaker Motor
Upgraded Sound
EL wire and lit Arc Reactor on whiplash figure
Translite signed by Stan Lee
LED lighting
Service Rails
OCD LED Board to create original lighting effects
Decal Set for optional labels on IM and Drone targets (not installed)
Decal for Iron Monger lid (not installed)
Leg Protectors

Local sales only and I can help you load it into your vehicle.

Video of backbox LED flasher integration and colordmd

Item photos

IMG_1810 (resized).JPG
IMG_0134 (resized).jpg
IMG_0141 (resized).jpg
IMG_0139 (resized).jpg
IMG_0137 (resized).jpg
IMG_0135 (resized).jpg
IMG_0136 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are DinoBob's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to DinoBob's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Tempe, AZ, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 96.00
Lighting - Interactive
ArcadeMade

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

#2 7 years ago

I'll try and get the photos uploaded tonight. I was very busy last night with a vehicle repair and ran out of time. Looking at the market, I may adjust the price a bit. Not motivated by cash to sell as much as space so, parting is bitter sweet and I am only comfortable going so low, but realize I may have it priced a little too high despite the add-ons. Open to thoughts, especially before I post to craigslist.

#3 7 years ago

Thoughts are you put a ton of mods on this game. That's cool, but it's not like anybody made you do it. It's gonna be tough to get your money back on all of those and you should be prepared to lose a few bucks.

I'm also not sure why you don't want to put it up on CL. It's free and just another way to sell the game and see if your pricing is rignt

#4 7 years ago

New pics and video uploaded. Once I have access to better daylight (i.e. the weekend) I will take more 'professional' pics. Add is on CL.

Mods yes, but my pricing mainly includes the tangible items that I believe add value to the machine (armor, colordmd, LEDOCD board, and upgraded sound). Heck three of the four can be moved to any similar machine.

I'm not looking to make a profit, and I'm will to negotiate within reason.

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from DinoBob:

New pics and video uploaded. Once I have access to better daylight (i.e. the weekend) I will take more 'professional' pics. Add is on CL.
Mods yes, but my pricing mainly includes the tangible items that I believe add value to the machine (armor, colordmd, LEDOCD board, and upgraded sound). Heck three of the four can be moved to any similar machine.
I'm not looking to make a profit, and I'm will to negotiate within reason.

Someone else in your area has a heavily modded vault edition for sale on here for $5200, hard to get what your asking when that's the case.

#6 7 years ago

Just as a reference point: my regular IM sat for a couple months before it sold for $4200 through CL, no takers on pinside.

#7 7 years ago

Thanks for everyone's advice. Very much appreciated.

#8 7 years ago

Be patient, it will sell. $5k for an IM with the mods you have is a steal.

#9 7 years ago

Wow..this is a smoking deal. I think you may have overshot your correction. This will sell in a jiffy. Good luck.

#10 7 years ago

Why are people talking smack about this price? Or was there a price drop? $5k will all these mods is a great deal!

#11 7 years ago

Updated pricing based on the helpful feedback; I originally listed at $5600.

The above comments make me feel better about pricing; I was concerned I had an unsellable game and was finding it hard to believe considering how great of a title it is. Like I said, my main motivation is space as I only have so much room and I don't like to keep it all filled in case my grail game comes along. ; ) Plus... my wife likes fewer games and 'happy wife...."

#12 7 years ago

You're giving it away at 5k. Fantastic price, first person in the market for one will be all over this. Hopefully you find a nice Tron to take its place!

#13 7 years ago

Honestly if this could be shipped it would be LONG gone

#14 7 years ago

In many ways, like spiderman, the original is better, including service rails, metal vs plastic apron and wooden backbox. VE is newer, but not necessarily better. I own IMve and original spiderman.

#15 7 years ago

Ridiculous deal with those mods. I am shocked it is not gone already.

#16 7 years ago

Thank again for all of the feedback and help with pricing. I always intended to price the machine fairly and not make a profit. I'm in the hobby for the love of the game. That said, I don't want to give it away since the money will end up going into another machine some day

I've never shipped and like people to play the game first, but if it doesn't get action locally, I would be open to the discussion of options for shipping (as long as it doesn't involve a lot of effort/risk on my part.) By effort, I wouldn't even begin to know how to package one of these for shipping.

#17 7 years ago

What a beauty! I would consider driving from Harrisburg Pennsylvania. 33 hours one way and 2200 miles. I would spend over $560 towards gas round trip. It would still be an extremely viable deal.

#18 7 years ago

man has nice pin with color dmd, backboard led, and armour....asks his price, pinside price cops come in, drops price $600. lol

glws

#19 7 years ago

Yeah....hold tight. It will sell at this price and the buyer will be very happy.

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

In many ways, like spiderman, the original is better, including service rails, metal vs plastic apron and wooden backbox. VE is newer, but not necessarily better. I own IMve and original spiderman.

For what it's worth, the original IM has pegs, not service rails. But it has its pluses and minuses compared to the VE.

#21 7 years ago

I added the service rails. They are there Hate the pegs.

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from DinoBob:

I added the service rails. They are there Hate the pegs.

Good choice...man those pegs suck!

#23 7 years ago

I'm not a Stern basher in the slightest, but I do miss the fit and finish of the AC/DC Premium I had vs. what the premiums include these days. That AC/DC felt like a tank with the included armor.

That said, I get it. It's a business.

#24 7 years ago

Damn, Tempe is about a 7 hour drive one way. Wish you were closer

#25 7 years ago

It's been said before but 5k is a very fair price where anyone can easily ship the machine and get in at a cash and carry price. If you're local and not picking up this machine, you either already have an IM or are fucking up

#26 7 years ago

I have two people queued up, I will let you know if they pass/fall through.

#27 7 years ago

If you were in Ohio, probably a done deal.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.95
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-iron-man-3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.