IMG_1641 (resized).jpg
IMG_1640 (resized).jpg
IMG_1639 (resized).jpg
IMG_1638 (resized).jpg
IMG_1637 (resized).jpg
IMG_1636 (resized).jpg
IMG_1635 (resized).jpg
IMG_1634 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 83 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

You cheap fucks are the sole reason I will never sell my IM. I'd rather throw it off a rooftop before selling at these prices.
IM is a damn good game. This one for sale looks nice and no washed out IMVE "metallic" stickers on it are a plus.

Yeah... there are a lot of other "damn good game(s)" that can be had for a 1/5th of the price. Good game doesn't = mega price.

What does dictate price is demand. $5,500 is fine if the demand is there. All you have to do is look at sales history to have a good idea of what will call out the buyers.

All that being said, seller can ask whatever he wants. $5,500 OBO is totally reasonable. If you desperate want the game, you have a good idea of what it will take to get it!

#52 6 years ago

I bought mine, nib, last run, would never sell it. It has never had an issue, whatsoever. 2010 , original, is the best.

#53 6 years ago

I figured the police were out and it's no wonder people stay away from this site. I know it's fair game once you make a FS ad a forum thread but the amount of policing is amazing. I hate price pumping as well so am not lobbying for that either. Maybe the game is overpriced and the market will dictate that but people are acting like he listed it at 10k.

It's simple. If you don't like mods then this machine is not for you. There are plenty of IM's out there with less mods that you don't have to bitch about whether or not they add any value. Personally I am not a mod person but for every one of me there is someone who likes mods and will pay for them.

#54 6 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

I know it's fair game once you make a FS ad a forum thread but ...

Apparently you don't.

Quoted from BoJo:

... but the amount of policing is amazing. ..

This much is? This barely hit page 2.

#55 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

$3,750 from Jack.

And tron LE was 5400. Where are you in every FS tron LE for 10k. Your comment makes no sense on a current market. Cactus canyon was a 3k closeout. Yet you are not in those threads either?

#56 6 years ago

Nice pin, GLWS.

#57 6 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

And tron LE was 5400. Where are you in every FS tron LE for 10k. Your comment makes no sense on a current market. Cactus canyon was a 3k closeout. Yet you are not in those threads either?

I was responding to a question.

Take it easy cowpoke.

#58 6 years ago

If you were able to keep all those purply and pink light bulbs, would you be willing to come down a bit on the price?

#59 6 years ago

Why not already knocked $400 off

#60 6 years ago

Here's an idea. Why not just shut your pie hole, and let him sell his machine!!!!! You [removed] are annoying.......

[Comments removed]

Quoted from o-din:

If you were able to keep all those purply and pink light bulbs, would you be willing to come down a bit on the price?

#61 6 years ago

Bump for more drama

#62 6 years ago

I have a great idea. Probably never been done on Pinside Marketplace. I will take turbo20lbs advice and throw it off my roof top. Whoever can catch it can have it for free.

#63 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Pinmano had a GORGEOUS 2010 Iron Man with powdercoating and a similar corucopiea of mods on Long Island and sold it in hours last week for around $5100. That's probably the right price point for an Iron Man, and around where they top out in the hobby market I believe.
I have a 2010 Iron Man with a few mods but mostly stock, and I wouldn't sell it for that price. It's too damn good.

It actually sold in 3 mins...literally lol

I've played his machine many times. It's the cleanest IM I've ever laid hands on. Pete is a meticulous nut just like me when it comes to maintenance and presence of his games.

Couldn't believe myself how quick it went! Now, he'll be getting my dialed in, and when he's done, it'll come back to me

#64 6 years ago

I like the name Levi gave me. Pinmano.

I might start rolling with that.

#65 6 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

I like the name Levi gave me. Pinmano.
I might start rolling with that.

It just feels right. Hands of Pin.

#67 6 years ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

You [removed] are annoying.......
[Comments removed]

Cause the OP could have kept this listing off the boards, but chose not to. Because of that, he's started a thread that has gotten way more pub than if he didn't; you're welcome.

#68 6 years ago

No one's going to comment on "feather dick"? No idea what it means, but a great sounding insult.

Now, since everyone else has had their say, I'll add my two cents. Bitching about mods is a little silly (unless they're truly tasteless garbage, in which case it's all in good fun). The guy's entitled to sell a modded game if he's willing to limit himself to the smaller pool of potential buyers that would be interested in all of the mods he added. You wouldn't pay a premium for a modded game, but you are not the entirety of the pinball market.

That said, if you make a forum post for your game sale, you're inviting comments on your game and your price, for good and for bad. And it can be helpful for folks that are new to the hobby to hear differing opinions on pricing and condition. Certainly was for me when I was starting out.

#72 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Cause the OP could have kept this listing off the boards, but chose not to. Because of that, he's started a thread that has gotten way more pub than if he didn't; you're welcome.

free advertising if you ask me - this thread is constantly on the first page!! Anyone want to go into my WoZ RRs sales thread and say it's overpriced? haha

machine is a beauty GLWS

#73 6 years ago

I do find it hilarious that someone's blood pressure must be so high, that they take offense and get all bent out of shape when somebody posts in another member's for sale thread.

#74 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I do find it hilarious that someone's blood pressure must be so high, that they take offense and get all bent out of shape when somebody posts in another member's for sale thread.

I can't wait to post my RS for sale: $7,200. Someone can buy it and wedge it between an $8,700 TZ that's been hinted in the MD/DC thread and this $5,500 IM.

Might put quite a few Pinsiders right into cardiac arrest.

BUMP FOR THE OP AND HIS IM FS THREAD!

(someone make this guy an offer and pickup a clean example of a wicked-fun game!!)

#75 6 years ago

Damn. Posts in this thread are disappearing like farts in the wind.

#76 6 years ago

Screen Shot 2018-02-15 at 5.24.53 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-02-15 at 5.24.53 PM (resized).png

#77 6 years ago

This is one of the best examples of IM out there. Price is not out of line. I have a very nice one, this is better than mine.
If I didn’t already mine, this would be downstairs .

#78 6 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

I have a great idea. Probably never been done on Pinside Marketplace. I will take turbo20lbs advice and throw it off my roof top. Whoever can catch it can have it for free.

Must be on video.

#79 6 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Must be on video.

Not super interested in the machine by I like where this is going. I'll donate $50 for the mods to be removed and thrown off a roof and then smashed with a hammer. Maybe if we get enough pledges we can light this candle?

Bump

#80 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Not super interested in the machine by I like where this is going. I'll donate $50 for the mods to be removed and thrown off a roof and then smashed with a hammer. Maybe if we get enough pledges we can light this candle?
Bump

Wait, you're going to throw them off the roof and then smash them with a hammer? Seems like you're approaching this thing backwards.

On the plus side, you've somehow got a curmudgeon like TheLaw offering to pay for a mod! Not where anyone saw this thread heading, I'd imagine.

#81 6 years ago

None of that's going to bring back Ricardo.

#82 6 years ago

When the average asking price on pinside is $4,800 for this pin, this one with its mods is well worth the difference.
Some always bitch about extremely nice modded pins , when they are not interested, and to lazy to enhance their own.

#83 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Wait, you're going to throw them off the roof and then smash them with a hammer? Seems like you're approaching this thing backwards.
On the plus side, you've somehow got a curmudgeon like thelaw offering to pay for a mod! Not where anyone saw this thread heading, I'd imagine.

No its the correct order. The roof just cripples it and the hammer does the braining.
8 actually have monies from old mods 8 have sold so it's paying it forward

Edit: and I'm I'm not doing it he is

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 83 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-iron-man-2010-prestine/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.