Topic Stats

• 83 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 19 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screen Shot 2018-02-15 at 5.24.53 PM (resized).png
IMG_1648 (resized).jpg
IMG_1647 (resized).jpg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpg
IMG_1645 (resized).jpg
IMG_1644 (resized).jpg
IMG_1643 (resized).jpg
IMG_1642 (resized).jpg
IMG_1641 (resized).jpg
IMG_1640 (resized).jpg
IMG_1639 (resized).jpg
IMG_1638 (resized).jpg
IMG_1637 (resized).jpg
IMG_1636 (resized).jpg
IMG_1635 (resized).jpg
IMG_1634 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 83 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 8 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 5,500 (OBO)

Open for offers

for sale

For sale: Iron Man 2010 - Pristine
Featured Ad

Added: February 13th, 2018 Ended: February 16th, 2018
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Item description

Selling one of the nicest HUO Iron Man Pinballs I have ever seen. Picked this up recently on a trade and is too fast for my liking. This game looks like it just came out of the box. Two previous owners gave it much TLC and crazy mods listed below.
No PF wear and magnets have Mylar over them so no wear. Trades considered would be GB Premium or Batman 66.

Rick [phone number removed]

Upgrades:
Shaker Motor
Iron Man Start Button
Custom Shooter Rod
All Characters on PF upgraded to lighted versions
Whiplash upgraded with lighted Whips
LED Backbox Upgrade - Color Changing
LED Speaker Upgrade - Color Changing with Grill Inserts
Lighted Topper
Iron Monger Decal
PF all LED
Flipper Fidelity Speakers
Color DMD - Have Original DMD as well.
Side Blades
3D Iron Man Face and Missiles on Back Board

Probably missing some upgrades I cant think of right now.

Item photos

IMG_1637 (resized).jpg
IMG_1631 (resized).jpg
IMG_1632 (resized).jpg
IMG_1633 (resized).jpg
IMG_1634 (resized).jpg
IMG_1635 (resized).jpg
IMG_1636 (resized).jpg
IMG_1638 (resized).jpg
IMG_1639 (resized).jpg
IMG_1640 (resized).jpg
IMG_1641 (resized).jpg
IMG_1642 (resized).jpg
IMG_1643 (resized).jpg
IMG_1644 (resized).jpg
IMG_1645 (resized).jpg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpg
IMG_1647 (resized).jpg
IMG_1648 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Exton, PA, US

Seller insights

These are PBMAN's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to PBMAN's stats page

#2 8 months ago

I think it's spelled Pristine......and she's all that!! Great looking IM, and modded right!!!!! GLWS!!!!

#3 8 months ago

Looks fabulus!

#4 8 months ago

Prestine lol...

#5 8 months ago

That's a pretty expansive IM.

#6 8 months ago

Damn that's nice. If I wasn't jonesing for a BSD, that is second on my wish list. Good luck with the sale!!!

#7 8 months ago

This is a beautiful pin. A little expensive in my book but that’s not saying it’s not a good lookin pin.

#8 8 months ago

Thanks for feedback. I will correct my spelling. I am negotiable on the price. The Two owners before me really babied this game.

#9 8 months ago

Upgrades not listed include side blades, e.l. Wire whip mod, 3-d Ironman add on (on the backboard) , and decal for the cover of iron monger.
PBMAN is a great guy to deal with.

#10 8 months ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

That's a pretty expansive IM.

Took the words out of my mouth.

#11 8 months ago

It’s not too far off with some of these mods. Color dmd, $400, he’s including original dmd that can be sold for $100, flipper fidelity is about $150, backbox mod is $150-200, full led another $100-150, which wasn’t standard on the original I dont think, shaker $100, side blades $75. That all totals around $1100. Stock games are around 4500-4600? He says he’s negotiable so make him an offer.

Judging by the magnets, it’s a low play original.

#12 8 months ago
Quoted from Lermods:

It’s not too far off with some of these mods. Color dmd, $400, he’s including original dmd that can be sold for $100, flipper fidelity is about $150, backbox mod is $150-200, full led another $100-150, which wasn’t standard on the original I dont think, shaker $100, side blades $75. That all totals around $1100. Stock games are around 4500-4600? He says he’s negotiable so make him an offer.
Judging by the magnets, it’s a low play original.

Do mods depreciate? They never seem to when it comes to marketplace mod math.

#13 8 months ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Stock games are around 4500-4600?

No. That's high.

I bought and sold a very nice heavily modded IM for around that price in the last year.

#14 8 months ago

You guys are brutal with the pricing police. Seriously. If you don't have nothing nice to say don't say anything. The man is just trying to sell his pin. So let him sell his pin!

#15 8 months ago

Guy's price is a starting point. I am negotiable. yzfguy thanks for the kind words, sorry to be flipping this so quick buy my son who you met didn't like it as much as he thought he would. Now I can get my Batman 66 or GB.

I gotta say I have never seen a game from 2010 look so nice.

#16 8 months ago

Let the market decide.....I agree with Lermods, the price is not too far off given condition and mods....

#17 8 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Do mods depreciate? They never seem to when it comes to marketplace mod math.

Depends on what the buyer likes. If the buyer likes those mods, they will pay to have them. If they don't like the mods, they will devalue them. If you took a stock game and added them, price will move up quickly.

Color dmd, shaker, LEDs, side blades not sure why they should lose much value as they generally are all desirable mods and last a very long time.

4600 for an IM with all these mods is pretty much giving the game away. Someone has an IM with these mods in this condition for 4600, I will buy it all day long.ill pay 4600 for a game with just a color dmd + stock dmd, shaker and side blades. They don't exist.

#18 8 months ago

Me to. In other words you would never see it for $ 4,600 with all these mods.

#19 8 months ago

Saw your name on the DMD, nice game and nice score!

Quoted from yzfguy:

Upgrades not listed include side blades, e.l. Wire whip mod, 3-d Ironman add on (on the backboard) , and decal for the cover of iron monger.
PBMAN is a great guy to deal with.

#20 8 months ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Guy's price is a starting point. I am negotiable. yzfguy thanks for the kind words, sorry to be flipping this so quick buy my son who you met didn't like it as much as he thought he would. Now I can get my Batman 66 or GB.
I gotta say I have never seen a game from 2010 look so nice.

That's a shame as I don't think either of those games are as good as Iron Man.

#21 8 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Do mods depreciate?

Well you probably don't think so when you're name has "MODS" in it.

#22 8 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well you probably don't think so when you're name has "MODS" in it.

Perhaps, but what do you think this game is worth in this condition with these mods?

#23 8 months ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Perhaps, but what do you think this game is worth in this condition with these mods?

Pinmano had a GORGEOUS 2010 Iron Man with powdercoating and a similar corucopiea of mods on Long Island and sold it in hours last week for around $5100. That's probably the right price point for an Iron Man, and around where they top out in the hobby market I believe.

I have a 2010 Iron Man with a few mods but mostly stock, and I wouldn't sell it for that price. It's too damn good.

#24 8 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Pinmano had a GORGEOUS 2010 Iron Man with powdercoating and a similar corucopiea of mods on Long Island and sold it in hours last week for around $5100. That's probably the right price point for an Iron Man, and around where they top out in the hobby market I believe.

IMO if it sells in hours it was priced too low. 2-3 days and then it's priced right. Start getting over a week and you may want to rethink your price....

#25 8 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I have a 2010 Iron Man with a few mods but mostly stock, and I wouldn't sell it for that price. It's too damn good.

That was a very nice game. Buyer got a great deal. Mine isnt going anywhere either.

#26 8 months ago

Just recently it took me 4 months to sell my IM that had all of your mods minus the topper But I also had candy red Powder coat armor and I got $4600. Not bashing but why didn't you guys buy mine who are now saying great deal for $5900???

#27 8 months ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

IMO if it sells in hours it was priced too low. 2-3 days and then it's priced right. Start getting over a week and you may want to rethink your price....

Mileage varies on this. I find generally when I don't sell a game quickly, it never sells, at least not without a significant price reduction.

#28 8 months ago

So many factors are at play here. Supply, timing, the specific buyer. All it takes is one person who really wants your pin and it will sell...

#29 8 months ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Look, it's tough to say. For me it's going to cost time and monies to take this shit off and sell it on ebay....and that's only the few things that are sellable. I mean just quick thoughts...

$75 - Shaker Motor
$0 - Iron Man Start Button
$0 - Custom Shooter Rod
$0 - All Characters on PF upgraded to lighted versions (New dolls with 1 LED in them?)
$0 - Whiplash upgraded with lighted Whips (U.F.F.)
$0 - Iron Monger Decal
$0 - PF all LED (Actually it's worth probably -$50 de-purping fee but whatever)
$275 + $75 correction - Color DMD - Have Original DMD as well.
$0 - 3D Iron Man Face and Missiles on Back Board
$30 - Side Blades
$68 - Flipper Fidelity Speakers
$30 - LED Backbox Upgrade - Color Changing
$10 - LED Speaker Upgrade - Color Changing with Grill Inserts
N/A - would not pay for it even to resell - Lighted Topper

#30 8 months ago
Quoted from vbittnv:

Just recently it took me 4 months to sell my IM that had all of your mods minus the topper But I also had candy red Powder coat armor and I got $4600. Not bashing but why didn't you guys buy mine who are now saying great deal for $5900???

Yours lacked a color dmd and wasn't in as good of shape as this one. 5900 is high for this, but it's negotiable.

#31 8 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Look, it's tough to say. For me it's going to cost time and monies to take this shit off and sell it on ebay....and that's only the few things that are sellable. I mean just quick thoughts...

Ha. Still no answer.

#32 8 months ago
Quoted from Cserold:

Ha. Still no answer.

Still adding it up chuckles.

$ 488 (EDIT 563) Mods
+ (HOU)3 probably $4200-4400
=$4763-4963

#33 8 months ago

price police brutality

#34 8 months ago

yeah this is a little much. The guy mentioned price is negotiable....

#35 8 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Still adding it up chuckles.
$ 488 Mods
+ (HOU)3 probably $4200-4400
=$4688-4888

“Chuckles” got me good. Lol.

#36 8 months ago
Quoted from Cserold:

“Chuckles” got me good. Lol.

It was my fault I'm not a math man for sure...takes a minute or 10

#37 8 months ago

I’d buy it for $5100 shipped but don’t see that happening.

#38 8 months ago

This machine does have the support rails as opposed to those silly pegs.

#39 8 months ago

Actually I sold mine for $4300 without the colordmd, sold the ColorDMD seperate for $300, but my IM had full powdercoat, full cliffy set, brass hardware, and hooked pop bumper caps which this one doesn't have.... and still took a third of a year to sell. $5900 is nuts to those supporting and claiming great price... step up and pay that then for this game if it a great deal...lol.

Quoted from Lermods:

Yours lacked a color dmd and wasn't in as good of shape as this one. 5900 is high for this, but it's negotiable.

#40 8 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

$75 - Shaker Motor
$0 - Iron Man Start Button
$0 - Custom Shooter Rod
$0 - All Characters on PF upgraded to lighted versions (New dolls with 1 LED in them?)
$0 - Whiplash upgraded with lighted Whips (U.F.F.)
$0 - Iron Monger Decal
$0 - PF all LED (Actually it's worth probably -$50 de-purping fee but whatever)
$275 - Color DMD - Have Original DMD as well.
$0 - 3D Iron Man Face and Missiles on Back Board
$30 - Side Blades
$68 - Flipper Fidelity Speakers
$30 - LED Backbox Upgrade - Color Changing
$10 - LED Speaker Upgrade - Color Changing with Grill Inserts
N/A - would not pay for it even to resell - Lighted Topper

I’ll buy your color DMD for 275 anyday.

#41 8 months ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Personally I wouldn't want to take the money loss and I'd remove it. I've never sold an Color DMD before.

#42 8 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Personally I wouldn't want to take the money loss and I'd remove it. I've never sold an Color DMD before.

I think his point is that market price for a fully function Color DMD is > $275. They never come up for sale b/c no one wants to take a loss on them, believe me I looked long and hard before I bought mine because I'm a cheapskate. I bet you could sell one easy at $350 shipped, maybe a few bucks less if it's the cheaper LED model.

Not critiquing the rest of your mod analysis, but Color DMD is unique since it works on pretty much any game and is well regarded even by guys that hate mods.

#43 8 months ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Quoted from fosaisu:

I think his point is that market price for a fully function Color DMD is > $275...I bet you could sell one easy at $350 shipped,

That's fair guys. It also appears to be a recent and not an early model as the pixels are fat.
I shall amend.

#44 8 months ago

Great Iron Man bump. Don't listen to the jerkwads!!!

#45 8 months ago

Bump. Forum Peer Pressure got me. Lowered to $5,500 OBO. Again that is negotiable. This game is so dam clean and modded out I feel it should go above market. Time will tell.

#46 8 months ago

You cheap fucks are the sole reason I will never sell my IM. I'd rather throw it off a rooftop before selling at these prices.

IM is a damn good game. This one for sale looks nice and no washed out IMVE "metallic" stickers on it are a plus.

#47 8 months ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

You cheap fucks are the sole reason I will never sell my IM. I'd rather throw it off a rooftop before selling at these prices.

And you delusional fucks are the reason I would never buy a ultra modded game

#48 8 months ago

PBMAN is great to deal with! Maybe if you have one of the game he's looking for you can make a trade also..

#49 8 months ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

How much was a brand new Iron Man machine in 2010? $4000ish? I don't get this comment.

#50 8 months ago
Quoted from brucipher:

How much was a brand new Iron Man machine in 2010? $4000ish? I don't get this comment.

$3,750 from Jack.

There are 83 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside