Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P1020708.JPG
P1020704.JPG
P1020703.JPG
P1020702.JPG
P1020705.JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

Iron Man (2010) for sale

Added: 2015-10-24 19:35:22 UTC • Ended: November 22nd, 2015
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 4,550

I've decided to put my Iron Man up for sale. It is the original version that came out in 2010, and is in beautiful shape. This is a HUO machine and I'm the original owner. Looks and plays like new. Note that the cabinet is in excellent shape despite not being shown in the pictures - the game is situated in such a way right now that it would be difficult to get pictures of the sides without moving a Coke machine and another pin.

I added a shaker motor and real playfield slides to it since this model came with the pegs by default, along with an Iron Man figure with a lighted chest (made by me, not a purchased mod), EL wire whips for Whiplash that I created and tied into the Whiplash flashers, PBL domed bumper caps, LEDs, Pinbits plastic protectors, red Pincab cabinet protectors, ball eject protector for the side of the shooter lane, and a protector for the right ramp. Also including one War Machine and one Iron Monger action figure still in packages which I purchased as spares when I bought the game which match the ones in the game.

Regaining some space is my primary consideration so I am mainly looking to sell the game outright and not looking for trades. The only exception would be that I might consider some sort of deal +/- cash for certain WPC/WPC-95 titles that I haven't owned if they would make a good winter project game.

Price is $4550. Game is located in Madison, WI. Local pick up is preferred but if you would like to arrange for shipping I will try to help however I can. I also have an X-Men LE (Wolverine) for sale now: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/26268. If you buy both games I'd sell for $9600 total.

I've had a number of people contact me over the past few ads I've placed who would have had to deal with shipping the games. I stumbled across this post yesterday and while I personally have not used them, there appear to be quite a few Pinsiders who have and had a great experience: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transporation-news#post-2546391. Might be worth investigating for a more cost effective option.

Please respond by PM rather than replying to the forum post.

Item photos

P1020705.JPG
P1020702.JPG
P1020703.JPG
P1020704.JPG
P1020708.JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are kse001's market stats.

silver Seller Level

kse001 has the Pinside Silver seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to kse001's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Madison, WI, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.95
$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

#2 8 years ago

I updated the ad to include a couple more details based on questions I was asked about the game, and also added a package price if purchased with the X-Men LE (Wolverine) I have for sale as well.

#3 8 years ago

Price reduced by $100

#4 8 years ago

One last reduction to see if it prompts more interest - will take $5550

#5 8 years ago

Since I had such a quick sale in the Escalera I listed today, maybe it's my lucky day. Midweek bump just in case!

#6 8 years ago

$4550. Not $5550. No?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.95
$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-iron-man-2010-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.