Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

d50908e76b917a01017e33db0f89d535605ed200 (resized).jpg
20180529_185845 (resized).jpg
20180529_190110 (resized).jpg
20180529_185830 (resized).jpg
20180529_185838 (resized).jpg
20180529_185851 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Iron Maiden Pro w/Shaker. Cash or IJTPA Trade

Featured Ad

Added: 2018-05-29 23:18:45 UTC • Ended: June 2nd, 2018
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 5,350 (Firm)

Price is firm

Item description

Selling my Iron Maiden Pro. Comes with shaker. Very limited use (just weeks old), HUO and I am the original owner. Plays perfect and looks new. Comes with keyless entry and two spotlights installed for extra light.

I made some recent changes in my lineup and now have a TnA coming in a month so Maiden is up for sale. Retails 5700 with shaker.

$5350

The only trade exception would be Indiana Jones (Williams), although really don't have the room so that would result in a touch decision on which would go next!

Let me know if you need any more pics. I usually take a ton but this thing is literally out the box. Someone is going to get a great game at a great price. Check my feedback for previous sales experiences. Thanks!

Item photos

20180529_185851 (resized).jpg
20180529_185838 (resized).jpg
20180529_185830 (resized).jpg
20180529_190110 (resized).jpg
20180529_185845 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are delt31's market stats.

silver Seller

delt31 has Pinside Silver seller status!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to delt31's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Pittsburgh, PA, US

#2 5 years ago

I highly suggest getting a good buzz on and making that game sing at least once before it leaves.

d50908e76b917a01017e33db0f89d535605ed200 (resized).jpgd50908e76b917a01017e33db0f89d535605ed200 (resized).jpg

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

I highly suggest getting a good buzz on and making that game sing at least once before it leaves.

#4 5 years ago

well I'm a terrible pinball player but my highest score was 400 million (on the older code) and reached cyborg MB (great mode). That will be the highest because once I put something up for sale I stop playing it. Just a personal thing. Better for the eventual buyer too.

#5 5 years ago

Wow delt this is going already? Your becoming the new waspinator dude

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Wow delt this is going already? Your becoming the new waspinator dude

I know.....this was quick even for my standards. Timing and adding three new games did the trick. Someone's going to get a nice game at a nice price.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I know.....this was quick even for my standards. Timing and adding three new games did the trick.

So I take it you like Metallica more?

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from StylesBitchly:

So I take it you like Metallica more?

For me yes. IMDN shoots well, has great call outs and the code is deeper but MET is the total package for me. Both are good but I've decided to hold onto my MET. It also has a ton of unique mods (total light show, spinners) which would be harder to replace with another.

#10 5 years ago

I am betting now ..... at this pace Delt will be the first person to ever own EVERY single pin ever made before he dies!! Delt don't comment on this as I have been pretty spot on with you selling games. At 50+ games in 3ish years you're on track ..... come on man you can do this!

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

I am betting now ..... at this pace Delt will be the first person to ever own EVERY single pin ever made before he dies!! Delt don't comment on this as I have been pretty spot on with you selling games. At 50+ games in 3ish years you're on track ..... come on man you can do this!

He's got a ways to go, check my pin history.

Nice price, glwts OP.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

I will partially blame you for really getting me into this wonderful sickness called pinball! I'm not sure the numbers check out but the spirit is there. Interesting to see what sticks around the longest! So far MET gets that honor. I started off with the older ones then switched to Stern's and just recently I'm getting back into the classics I missed.

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

He's got a ways to go, check my pin history.
Nice price, glwts OP.

LOL - You two should look at your family tree ..... you're probably related

Quoted from delt31:

I will partially blame you for really getting me into this wonderful sickness called pinball!

Need to check your batteries as your memory is failing ...... I was the one that told you to get out before it was too late! Your response was "no, I'm not going to have more than two games"

Nonetheless .... GLWTS ..... all in good fun!

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

LOL - You two should look at your family tree ..... you're probably related

Need to check your batteries as your memory is failing ...... I was the one that told you to get out before it was too late! Your response was "no, I'm not going to have more than two games"
Nonetheless .... GLWTS ..... all in good fun!

I checked shackler's history - wow. I was blown away. This guy has me beat big time. That's an impressive list.

....and you're right - I said only two but damn it you knew what would happen once I got a taste!!!! haha - j/k. The sickness is real though. First it's 2 then 3 now 5. It has to stop at 5 otherwise, family members might start leaving. I'm also a one man mover so the body might not be able to sustain it much longer without a proper rest!

#15 5 years ago

It doesn’t even include most duplicates, I’ve had 8 T2’s, 7 Tspp, etc.

Damn, I want this Maiden but the distance is too great. Shrugs.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

otherwise, family members might start leaving.

Trust me....they come back!

Quoted from delt31:

I'm also a one man mover so the body might not be able to sustain it much longer without a proper rest!

Now this is sooo true. When you're younger you move them by yourself then you start getting others to help you move and then you purchase a piece of machinery that helps you move them ....... sickness indeed!

Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Damn, I want this Maiden but the distance is too great.

9 hour drive (easy drive at that) There are literally half dozen red lights between here and there!

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

9 hour drive (easy drive at that) There are literally half dozen red lights between here and there!

Eh, I’ve been to Florida over 100 times, all by auto, and I’ve driven to just inside Ohio for a GNR once, I didn’t really enjoy that drive. 18 hours is too much for a round trip to save a few hundred with gas. Someone local should scoop this though, game is red hot.

#18 5 years ago

any Indy's for sale in your area? I would prob drive towards you for a IMDN/IJTPA trade.

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

any Indy's for sale in your area? I would prob drive towards you for a IMDN/IJTPA trade.

IJ has dried up around these parts. I have my STTNG up for grabs possibly, it plays 100%, but is player caliber.
Edit: I have people interested in the next gen, need to go down the line and figure out what they’re doing.

#20 5 years ago

Following

#21 5 years ago

Did stern raise pro prices again??

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

For this release kind of yeah.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

5600-5700 now.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

5600-5700 now.

Well that includes shipping

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

So then what IS the cost if you can pickup? I believe it was ''$5600'' at Allentown, so the price with shipping doesn't make any sense.

#26 5 years ago

Going already?! Is this to prevent 4 indentations on the carpet?

#27 5 years ago

I picked mine up and it still was the full price - there doesn't appear to be discounts from the 5600-5700 stock price regardless if you pick up or ship from my experience on sterns.

I like picking them up so you can avoid shipping damage!

#28 5 years ago

Yeah st least we got extras for the price hike which was only a little bit unlike JJP stripping stuff out of the games and a massive 500$ price hike

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Yeah st least we got extras for the price hike which was only a little bit unlike JJP stripping stuff out of the games and a massive 500$ price hike

Lol

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I’ve got an Indy!

(No not that one. Another one since)

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yep but its same with or without shipping...

#33 5 years ago

Maiden is great game. Sad to see you letting it go so quickly. Good luck!

#34 5 years ago

Wish I was not broke.

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

Wish I was not broke.

Wish it had been listed at the beginning of the long holiday weekend rather than the end!

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

MMr is calling you

I drive for games but that's just a little too far!! Looks great though.

#37 5 years ago

Yeah I get that. I never have time to drive

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhorn1:

Wish it had been listed at the beginning of the long holiday weekend rather than the end!

I think it was but didn't realize my forum post wasn't enabled! d'oh!

#39 5 years ago

Random - but I will be driving to Charlottesville VA next Friday so if anyone around that area is interested or has a nice IJTPA, lmk.

#40 5 years ago

so I've been receiving PM's for games other than IJ. Sorry guys - I'm only interested in Indiana right now. Thanks....

#41 5 years ago

Going 5350. Let's get this sold this weekend - reach out if interested. SUPER motivated to get an IJ. Thanks!

#42 5 years ago

sale pending pickup tomorrow....

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-iron-maiden-pro-wshaker?hl=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.