• 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Pimp77
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

This (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast

Added: 2018-04-27 16:08:23 UTC • Ended: May 2nd, 2018
Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

Price

$ 11,000 (Firm)

Price is firm

Fully paid LE. Will ship anywhere in US. On assembly line now. Delivery expected in 2 weeks

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are knockerlover's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to knockerlover's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Warrenton, VA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

#3 5 years ago

Good luck with sale.

I hope the pinside losers don't crash your for sale thread.

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Good luck with sale.
I hope the pinside losers don't crash your for sale thread.

I saw RobT posting again, where's he at with the crying face image?

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I saw RobT posting again, where's he at with the crying face image?

Too late.

Seriously...can you just not help yourself?

#6 5 years ago

Stern price increase for next release confirmed.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Too late.
Seriously...can you just not help yourself?

Sack up, here you are crying after making money for doing nothing but reserving a game, whining about downvoters. Last time I checked your thread I didn't downvote you, but you downvoted me

If you don't want people making comments in public about your capitalism don't start threads.

#8 5 years ago

Ill let mine go for $15,000. No less.

#10 5 years ago

If you pre-order a game with no intention of opening it, playing it and actually enjoying it, why not just let the preorder go to a real hobbyist? I get buying a game, not liking it, and selling it soon after purchase, but these people who buy just to speculate take the games out of the reach of normal buyers and get these LE's in the hands of richer people who can afford the extra couple grand on top of the ALREADY inflated Stern LE prices.

#11 5 years ago

Still running a cinco de mayo sale on mine for $10,800. Cheapest on Pinside

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from frankay39:

If you pre-order a game with no intention of opening it, playing it and actually enjoying it, why not just let the preorder go to a real hobbyist?

Because the potential profit can help fund other games?

Or buy a nice steak dinner?

Lots of good reasons to take the risk on an LE and try to make a profit.

#13 5 years ago

These FS threads are getting to be all the SAME. Just WTF happened to Pinside? I used to enjoy reading these threads, especially pins that interest me. Not anymore.

#14 5 years ago

I understand flipping a game to make some profit, I think everyone here in this site has sold something for a slight profit. At least take it home first, and play it and enjoy the pin for a few weeks, then sell it.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Lots of good reasons to take the risk on an LE and try to make a profit.

For every LE that earns a profit out of the gate, there are more that result in a loss. DILE and SWLE are recent examples...I picked both up for much less than NIB with 20 plays each. All in all, it probably evens out for some playing this "investment" strategy.

FWIW, I'd never simply buy an LE with the idea of making money. In any event, good for whomever is selling this...

snaroff

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

I understand flipping a game to make some profit, I think everyone here in this site has sold something for a slight profit. At least take it home first, and play it and enjoy the pin for a few weeks, then sell it.

Why?

It's worth less as soon as removed from the box. Also, if people do this, it increases the chances of the completely idiotic term NOOB of catching on. Personally I think NOOB is a bigger threat to the hobby than the 5 people who manage to make a small profit on Stern LEs every couple of years.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Why?
It's worth less as soon as removed from the box. Also, if people do this, it increases the chances of the completely idiotic term NOOB of catching on. Personally I think NOOB is a bigger threat to the hobby than the 5 people who manage to make a small profit on Stern LEs every couple of years.

I’m referring to just enjoying the pin. Having fun playing it. Then sell it. If he’s buying multiple Iron Maiden LEs then of course keep it nib.

#18 5 years ago

2k markup on a preorder? That’s dirty man. Karma gonna catch up eventually. Glws

#19 5 years ago

Yeah.. I did real well on GBLE and SWLE.. I’m rolling in the dough.

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Why?

Because it is nice to see pinball machines go to people who ENJOY PINBALL. If your only goal is to buy and sell arbitrary things that don't matter to you in the least, go invest in the stock market rather than taking collector items away from true fans of the hobby.

#21 5 years ago

Stock market is doing great right now..

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from frankay39:

Because it is nice to see pinball machines go to people who ENJOY PINBALL. If your only goal is to buy and sell arbitrary things that don't matter to you in the least, go invest in the stock market rather than taking collector items away from true fans of the hobby.

We do live in a free market society.

#23 5 years ago

Btw I enjoy Pinball.. a lot. I bring a truckload of games to area shows for free play.. play them, sell them, talk about them, fix them, restore them.

I think the value of an Le to keep is about $8600. But if you want it for 11k.. I have a premium on order too

#24 5 years ago

Why would someone pay this when there are stil LEs available? I know of some right now.

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Why would someone pay this when there are stil LEs available? I know of some right now.

Good question, I heard they were going for 11.5k.. so i figured this was a deal!

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from frankay39:

If you pre-order a game with no intention of opening it, playing it and actually enjoying it, why not just let the preorder go to a real hobbyist? I get buying a game, not liking it, and selling it soon after purchase, but these people who buy just to speculate take the games out of the reach of normal buyers and get these LE's in the hands of richer people who can afford the extra couple grand on top of the ALREADY inflated Stern LE prices.

I love the mentality of people like you. Where are you to purchase my other NIB LE that have dropped to below what I paid for them? I purchase one of every new LE title that comes out. I have not had the opportunity to play many of them yet so they are still NIB and chances are when I sell them I will be at a loss. Are you going to come in and save the day and pay me more than what market is so I don't lose money? See this goes both ways but your only willing to see it from one side.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

I love the mentality of people like you. Where are you to purchase my other NIB LE that have dropped to below what I paid for them? I purchase one of every new LE title that comes out. I have not had the opportunity to play many of them yet so they are still NIB and chances are when I sell them I will be at a loss. Are you going to come in and save the day and pay me more than what market is so I don't lose money? See this goes both ways but your only willing to see it from one side.

Amen brother.. I just sold GBLE for 6800.. and have a SWLE listed for $500 below what I paid.. but karma is a comin for me!

#28 5 years ago

The haters in my for sale thread refused to answer the same question when I posed it to them.

#29 5 years ago

People get way too worked up over this stuff. If you don't like the price then just don't buy it. Lots of LE's plummet in value so if someone can make money on one good for them. No one is making anyone buy it. I'm not sure I would feel right about doing it without in being in my possession for a while but only because I would feel like I'm screwing my distro a little. It's a high demand LE that he could have used to grow his business so I would probably split the profit with them in a case like this. That's just me though and there's nothing wrong with what knockerlover is doing.

#30 5 years ago

This isn't going to sell for his asking price, but if he wants to fish for a sucker so be it. Its a free country.

#31 5 years ago

I like to see collectible things (which an LE version of a game definitely qualifies as) going to the people who are the biggest fans. What you just said about having NIB LEs in a warehouse is so sad to me. Pinball was meant to be ENJOYED and there are new, beautiful games sitting there untouched because they fell on the wrong side of the speculation curve. Speculators win some and lose some sure, but the real, constant losers are the people just trying to play new pinball machines. Because Maiden has hype, people are selling high. If it didn't, people would hoard them like Ghostbusters or Star Wars, waiting for a price gain that will never come. My point? Every day a pinball is sitting in a warehouse being speculated on, it isn't being played or enjoyed by a real fan.

#32 5 years ago

People buy and resell stuff all the time. Its not uncommon especially with concert tickets. Someone is always willing to buy the new and hot item. The only real issue that people have is that it wasn't them that flipped it for more $$$. Whether it takes a spot away from the regular Joe Shmoo is another thing.

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from frankay39:

I like to see collectible things (which an LE version of a game definitely qualifies as) going to the people who are the biggest fans. What you just said about having NIB LEs in a warehouse is so sad to me. Pinball was meant to be ENJOYED and there are new, beautiful games sitting there untouched because they fell on the wrong side of the speculation curve. Speculators win some and lose some sure, but the real, constant losers are the people just trying to play new pinball machines. Because Maiden has hype, people are selling high. If it didn't, people would hoard them like Ghostbusters or Star Wars, waiting for a price gain that will never come. My point? Every day a pinball is sitting in a warehouse being speculated on, it isn't being played or enjoyed by a real fan.

Pretty sure there are a ton of games to play in public places for all to enjoy because of him. I'm guessing he's a much bigger fan of pinball then most on here. People can do whatever they want with what they purchase. Sitting in a box in a warehouse is not any different then locked up in some guys basement that covets them like they are gold with almost no one seeing or playing them.

#34 5 years ago

I’ve lost plenty selling my games like the majority of us. Really don’t see the problem with asking a premium for high demand items. In this case just wait for a premium and you get the entire full featured game for substantially less.

It’s not like they are only making 500 of the game and this is robbing anybody of their right to own one.

Heck, If anybody wants to pay me an additional 2K for my TNA or IMLE which arrive sometime this month I’d take that in a heartbeat and hop right to the back of the line and/or enjoy the hell out of my $5300 Maiden premium. Just please don’t tell anybody as I’d hate to be branded a monster here haha.

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

2k markup on a preorder? That’s dirty man. Karma gonna catch up eventually. Glws

Remember Tron? Tron LE was $5K new. People sold them for $10K. All. Day. Long. Last time I checked karma peeked in and said "Caveat emptor" and left. Or maybe it was "Klaatu Barada Necktie!" Either way, why do you care? Did you want one but they were all spoken for?

Speculation is the basis of our economy. Get used to it.

#36 5 years ago

I think the term some people are looking for here is rent-seeking

#37 5 years ago

I have a TNA butter caninet to if somebody wants that for 10k!

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

enjoy the hell out of my $5300 Maiden premium.

I'll take you up on that $5300 maiden premium!

#39 5 years ago

Really don't get why so many get worked up over prices. Stern already jacks up the price for the LE to cash in on the whole limited thing. If a game is truly in demand, prices go up whether it is brand new or used. It could not be easier to protect yourself from jacked up prices - do not buy. If someone wants to spend $11k or $15k for an LE then that's their choice.

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from bjsilverballs:

Remember Tron? Tron LE was $5K new. People sold them for $10K. All. Day. Long. Last time I checked karma peeked in and said "Caveat emptor" and left. Or maybe it was "Klaatu Barada Necktie!" Either way, why do you care? Did you want one but they were all spoken for?
Speculation is the basis of our economy. Get used to it.

15000 for a nib with a nos le playfield. but that was the one true le. i agree with gorilla. we take huge losses on games. if we can make up for that, then so be it. and by the way, what about all the other games like the nib sterns people bought for under 4000 that now sell easily for 5000+. tspp, lotr, IM, tron pros, ......

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

15000 for a nib with a nos le playfield. but that was the one true le. i agree with gorilla. we take huge losses on games. if we can make up for that, then so be it. and by the way, what about all the other games like the nib sterns people bought for under 4000 that now sell easily for 5000+. tspp, lotr, IM, tron pros, ......

By pinside logic you should freely pass them on for what you paid, otherwise you’re a curmudgeon hoarder that hates pinball.

That TZ that my friend paid 1500 for 10 years ago will make someone really happy.

Just wait till they hear about the Addams family cabinets that went into the dumpster in 1999.

#42 5 years ago

I get that you ordered the LE and the game turns out to be amazing, so now demand is up and you can fetch more for it than you paid. When you said its was worth 8600 to you but not 11k, that made sense to me. What I really don't understand are the buyers at this price. I mean, they haven't even released pictures of the premium yet. What if they end up preferring it over this? Each time its sold for more than list, its going to be that much harder to unload without taking a hit.

#43 5 years ago

Thanks for raising Sterns prices again.

#44 5 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Thanks for raising Sterns prices again.

Why would this be directed to the OP? He's not paying that price - apparently the market is. Wouldn't this be attributed to the buyer? He's not forcing anyone to buy the table....

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Pretty sure there are a ton of games to play in public places for all to enjoy because of him. I'm guessing he's a much bigger fan of pinball then most on here. People can do whatever they want with what they purchase. Sitting in a box in a warehouse is not any different then locked up in some guys basement that covets them like they are gold with almost no one seeing or playing them.

Thanks for pointing that out. Plenty of people don't know that I have games out on free play but that is okay. I really don't come to pinside anymore because I get wrapped up in threads like this so I am not going to bother responding to him however I did think it was nice of you to say that.

#46 5 years ago

Just about every hobby I've been involved with has flippers, or as we call them in the concert ticket business, scalpers. Maybe that term can catch on for pinball? "Flipper" already has a different, positive connotation in our hobby.

I'm not saying they don't have the right to do what they're doing, let's just call them what they are: scalpers.

P.S. Enjoy the free bump.

#47 5 years ago

I know of two LE that have sold for $11k....seller will get it. This is a TRUE limited availability game in the US. GLWS.

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

What I really don't understand are the buyers at this price. I mean, they haven't even released pictures of the premium yet.

These buyers are more interested in the perceived value - it has zero to do about art or gameplay.

They want something that others envy. Anyone can own a premium, but there are no bragging rights with that

#49 5 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Stern price increase for next release confirmed.

Stern price increase for EVERY release confirmed, you mean.

#50 5 years ago

frankay39 I’m not a real hobbyist? Richer people?.. please tell me more..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-iron-maiden-legacy-of-the-beast?hl=rustylizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.