(Topic ID: 216713)

For sale: Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Premium/LE)

By PinVision

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 95 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by cpr9999
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

maxresdefault (resized).jpg
download (2) (resized).jpg
images (resized).jpeg
40D6CB56-3283-435B-9C6E-BBF83B2B3F59 (resized).png
IMG_2665.JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 95 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (LE)

Added: 2018-05-11 16:48:05 UTC • Ended: June 2nd, 2018
Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

Price

$ 9,950

New In Box Iron Maiden LE. Purchased thru Automated Services.

Item photos

IMG_2665.JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are PinVision's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to PinVision's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Point Pleasant, NJ, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 280.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

#2 5 years ago

Probably opened it up and didn't like how it played. I mean, that's why you're selling it so quick, right???

#3 5 years ago

I thought he bought it to scalp it.?

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

I thought he bought it to scalp it.?

Did I really have to use the sarcasm sign? I thought it was sort of implied.

#5 5 years ago

8 posts in 5 years, def a great asset to the community.

#6 5 years ago

I'll give you $8,800 for it

#7 5 years ago

Cough. WOW. 15k time Christmas.

#8 5 years ago

Dear NJ NIB scalpers... please stop doing this. Or at least remove your location. Thanks.

#9 5 years ago

I hope it’s stolen tonight lol

#10 5 years ago

What a douche... all of these greedy guys... when you see real fans not able to get one from their distributor...

#11 5 years ago

40D6CB56-3283-435B-9C6E-BBF83B2B3F59 (resized).png40D6CB56-3283-435B-9C6E-BBF83B2B3F59 (resized).png

#12 5 years ago

images (resized).jpegimages (resized).jpeg

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Did I really have to use the sarcasm sign? I thought it was sort of implied.

No, you nailed it. That was sarcasm too.

#14 5 years ago

Greed is alive and well.

#15 5 years ago

op should change his name from Pinvision to $vision

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Greed is alive and well.

Only other people can be greedy, right?

What is greed? Sounds like you want to control his selling price.

#17 5 years ago

I know where there is one. I have been known to find the impossible.

making peoples iron maiden dreams come true.

#18 5 years ago

Seems like my sentiment is shared with others who have posted or intimated the same. It is a blatant flip for a profit that effectively excludes others from buying it at MSRP. Is that hard to understand in your trekki1978 mind?

Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Only other people can be greedy, right?
What is greed? Sounds like you want to control his selling price.

#19 5 years ago

I’m going to tell you a story, of Star Wars LE. I purchased one new in box for $8500 shipped.

It sat on the show floor at Allentown for a day and a half before I lowered the price to $7200 and it sold.

By your logic, all interested buyers should pay me MSRP. But of course not, that’s how the market works.

Later someone sold that same game for $7700. By pinside logic that person should have charged MSRP, or would be considered greedy for charging/getting more.. but of course not, that’s how the market works.

There are only a handful of Iron Maiden LEs and lots of people want them.. it’s simple, demand goes up.. price goes up. You guys do all buy gas right? Houses? How about diamonds? Or you know.. everything. It’s all marked up or down based on supply and demand. If you have a specialized skill set, and the market salary is higher than what you are paid.. are you greedy for asking for an increase?

The market will determine if this price is correct or not.

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Seems like my sentiment is shared with others who have posted or intimated the same. It is a blatant flip for a profit that effectively excludes others from buying it at MSRP. Is that hard to understand in your trekki1978 mind?

BIB, Tron LE, Iron Man (before VE), LOTR, Ghostbusters LE(when first released)...if you're going to be consistent, then you would want those games selling on the secondary market for distributor pricing too.

These are toys. The OP is not gouging anyone for food or water.

This whole attitude of people trying to control someone else’s pricing needs to stop.

If the OP has it overpriced, then it will sit. If he has it underpriced, then he will get multiple offers.

I really don’t care what your sentiment is...it’s 100% wrong. Your sentiment involves controlling others...that’s a sentiment I’ll never share with anyone.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

I’m going to tell you a story, of Star Wars LE. I purchased one new in box for $8500 shipped.
It sat on the show floor at Allentown for a day and a half before I lowered the price to $7200 and it sold.
By your logic, all interested buyers should pay me MSRP. But of course not, that’s how the market works.
Later someone sold that same game for $7700. By pinside logic that person should have charged MSRP, or would be considered greedy for charging/getting more.. but of course not, that’s how the market works.
There are only a handful of Iron Maiden LEs and lots of people want them.. it’s simple, demand goes up.. price goes up. You guys do all buy gas right? Houses? How about diamonds? Or you know.. everything. It’s all marked up or down based on supply and demand. If you have a specialized skill set, and the market salary is higher than what you are paid.. are you greedy for asking for an increase?
The market will determine if this price is correct or not.

Well said.

#22 5 years ago

To all those with “it’s a free economy” mindset - what are your thoughts of ticket scalpers for concerts and sporting events? Same thing right?

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

To all those with “it’s a free economy” mindset - what are your thoughts of ticket scalpers for concerts and sporting events? Same thing right?

I’ve definitely paid a premium for tickets that I wasn’t able to get and wanted, and the prices have swayed my opinion to go or not. That’s how it works.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

What about it?

It’s none of my business to control what someone else charges....news flash...it’s none of your business either.

#25 5 years ago

Fuckin flippers

#26 5 years ago

I’ve definitely paid a premium for tickets that I wasn’t able to get and wanted, and the prices have swayed my opinion to go or not. That’s how it works.

That's not the point. When tickets sell out immediately, and are then available for resale on alternative websites for 2 or 3 times the face value, the system is broken.
Anyone supporting that ideal is brain dead, or resells tickets.
I used to love going to concerts. Now I ignore the notifications that I get about upcoming events.

#27 5 years ago

It’s a free market, man. People make a living off of doing this and, as far as I’m concerned, more power to anyone who properly reads supply/demand and profits. As consumers, we should be more upset with people who pay it and actually set the market imo.

I definitely understand both sides to the argument and have gotten frustrated myself, believe me, but I have to respect someone who hustles to make end’s meat.

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

That's not the point. When tickets sell out immediately, and are then available for resale on alternative websites for 2 or 3 times the face value, the system is broken.
Anyone supporting that ideal is brain dead, or resells tickets.
I used to love going to concerts. Now I ignore the notifications that I get about upcoming events.

How about explaining economically how the system is broken?

I’m dying to hear this one.

#29 5 years ago

Ms. Jackson if your nasty.....

Quoted from Trekkie1978:

BIB, Tron LE, Iron Man (before VE), LOTR, Ghostbusters LE(when first released)...if you're going to be consistent, then you would want those games selling on the secondary market for distributor pricing too.
These are toys. The OP is not gouging anyone for food or water.
This whole attitude of people trying to control someone else’s pricing needs to stop.
If the OP has it overpriced, then it will sit. If he has it underpriced, then he will get multiple offers.
I really don’t care what your sentiment is...it’s 100% wrong. Your sentiment involves controlling others...that’s a sentiment I’ll never share with anyone.

#30 5 years ago

aapl stock holders are a bunch of price gougers.. give it back to me for what the purchased it for 10 years ago.. squatters.

#31 5 years ago

I have helped a lot of people get there Iron Maiden LE's. In the beginning far cheaper then MSRP. I'm still able to help just impossible for me to get you those prices now because we are acquiring the game for more money. If anyone is intrested I can still help. Price will be cheaper then anything you see advertised on pinside.

Iron Maiden LE is an AMAZING game!!!!!

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Ms. Jackson if your nasty.....

Are you willing to sell me your medieval madness at MSRP?

#33 5 years ago

What's stopping the people that really wanted one from buying the day they were released? Or when the heavy rumors were coming in a couple months before the announcement pickup the phone and reserve one with a distributor? Every distributor I knew took a refundable deposit so if the reveal wasn't to your liking you'd get your deposit back.
If you're late to the party, you're going to pay extra. That's how life works. Supply and demand. Maybe the person that THOUGHT AHEAD and bought one would be happy with a premium and takes the profit he makes on the LE and buys a premium that much lower.
Agree price policing must stop. Most of us aren't in Venezuela or under communism. If it's priced right it will sell - if not it will sit unsold.

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

What's stopping the people that really wanted one from buying the day they were released? Or when the heavy rumors were coming in a couple months before the announcement pickup the phone and reserve one with a distributor? Every distributor I knew took a refundable deposit so if the reveal wasn't to your liking you'd get your deposit back.
If you're late to the party, you're going to pay extra. That's how life works. Supply and demand. Maybe the person that THOUGHT AHEAD and bought one would be happy with a premium and takes the profit he makes on the LE and buys a premium that much lower.
Agree price policing must stop. Most of us aren't in Venezuela or under communism. If it's priced right it will sell - if not it will sit unsold.

Most of these people didn’t get in line in time, or didn’t want to commit before they saw the game. That’s risk vs reward.

#35 5 years ago

Knockerlover you fail to state that you probably bought the Star Wars LE to flip and thought you were going to make some money on it how did that pan out for you not so well so you took the risk and you got boned but that was your fault because you were only buying the game to flip.....

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from Geddy2112:

Knockerlover you fail to state that you probably bought the Star Wars LE to flip and thought you were going to make some money on it how did that pan out for you not so well so you took the risk and you got boned but that was your fault because you were only buying the game to flip.....

Actually that’s not true.. I bought the game for me, and it was a turd.

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from Geddy2112:

But doesn't your point explain the risk these guys take on it? Some games they are successful and some they are not. For 8k plus I have no problem with someone taking that gamble bc sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. Called life. Fine by me.

#38 5 years ago

Actually that’s not true.. I bought the game for me, and it was a turd.

“Turd”? Different strokes for different folks. I like it

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from jints56:

Definitely not a turd.

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from jints56:

I had a lot of fun with it initially, but it’s infuriating and not in a good way.. not quite GB infuriating, but close. For the money, there are better games. Either way, I didn’t buy it to flip it.

I never expect to make money on games I buy, usually i hope (usually unsuccessfully) just to break even.. or in some cases to use as trade bait to get other games I want.. but when the time comes where I might make some money, I’m cashing in!

#41 5 years ago

It lasted two weeks in my basement.

#42 5 years ago

That's Kman's buddy in NJ trying to flip it for him

He still has a few left in inventory to flip.

#43 5 years ago

He better flip now before the Premium is revealed. This is MAX value time right now. Premium next week!

#44 5 years ago

Sure

Quoted from Trekkie1978:

#45 5 years ago

I had a lot of fun with it initially, but it’s infuriating and not in a good way.. not quite GB infuriating, but close. For the money, there are better games. Either way, I didn’t buy it to flip it.
I never expect to make money on games I buy, usually i hope (usually unsuccessfully) just to break even.. or in some cases to use as trade bait to get other games I want.. but when the time comes where I might make some money, I’m cashing in!

Agreed. These things are too expensive to keep if they don’t click.

#46 5 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Your examples are bogus. Equating scalping with long-term appreciation is apples to oranges.

Scalping is slimy, plain and simple.

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Your examples are bogus. Equating scalping with long-term appreciation is apples to oranges.
Scalping is slimy, plain and simple.

Somehow long term appreciation is noble, but short term appreciation isn’t?

Based on your logic, if you were to purchase a Star Wars LE, would you pay the $8,500 the seller paid, or the $7,500 they are going for...

Based on what you’re saying, you would be 100% willing to pay the $8,500.

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Somehow long term appreciation is noble, but short term appreciation isn’t?
Based on your logic, if you were to purchase a Star Wars LE, would you pay the $8,500 the seller paid, or the $7,500 they are going for...
Based on what you’re saying, you would be 100% willing to pay the $8,500.

I have no idea how you came to that conclusion. SW has been out for a year and like most pins did not appreciate.

#49 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I have no idea how you came to that conclusion. SW has been out for a year and like most pins did not appreciate.

dont worry about trekkie, he is still trying to find his moral compass after flipping his before it shipped

at least this flipper has possession of the game lol

#50 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

dont worry about trekkie, he is still trying to find his moral compass after flipping his before it shipped
at least this flipper has possession of the game lol

I have plenty of moral compass. I more than likely do more for different charities, as well as involvement with them, than 99.9% of the people on this site.

I can’t help that some people on here are just downright jealous. That’s their problem, not mine.

I keep asking simple questions, that go unanswered by the haters...those are the same haters that make it harder and harder for good people to stay on this site.

Unless any of the haters are willing to sell they Metallica LE, BIB LE or Tron LE at what they paid the distributor, then they are nothing but hypocrites. I missed out on all 3...yet, I don’t badmouth anyone selling them at a profit...it’s called respecting someone’s property rights.

Pinside needs a lot of cleaning up...the Iron Maiden LE for sale threads are proof positive of that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 16.00
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 95 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-iron-maiden-legacy-of-the-beast-premiumle-3?hl=tbutler6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.