New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 216566)

For sale: Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Premium/LE)

By jgentry

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 69 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by jgentry
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpg
B8C4FC11-7317-44CD-B1F6-83967B4FB37A (resized).png
E7433854-34C4-40BD-B44C-94D1F6BCFA09 (resized).png
96F72441-6817-4D0D-BEBA-F31FBA99C240 (resized).jpeg
20180505_101727 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
A3147AD1-0AEE-41CF-9682-0D922FAF301D (resized).jpeg
image_update_7bde65931f3264cf_1335187139_9j-4aaqsk (resized).jpeg

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 2 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Really, my add is deleted when others for 15k are left like they are not every bit as much of a joke?

I think it’s called trolling

And least that’s what they told me I was doing when I invited Pez punk out for a couple beers at the strip club...

#52 2 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

I think it’s called trolling
And least that’s what they told me I was doing when I invited Pez punk out for a couple beers at the strip club...

Maybe, but I do have one NIB and I would sell it for what I asked for.

#53 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Joe I'm not sure how close you are to Pigeon Forge but my daughters have dance nationals down there in June. Would be great to play some pinball and throw back some beers with ya beau.

Unfortunately that's on the far east side of TN and I'm in the Nashville area. If you are ever in Nashville hit me up though. We can play some IMLE that im stuck with since the mods won't let me sell it. First round is on me. Hell, all the rounds are on me.

20180505_101727 (resized).jpg

#54 2 years ago

Joe...that's me knockin.

#55 2 years ago

I REALLY want one of these machines!
Would you consider an even trade for my 1972 Ferrari Dino GT?

96F72441-6817-4D0D-BEBA-F31FBA99C240 (resized).jpeg

#56 2 years ago

How much to ship to Australia?

Please note, my preferred shipping method is via Hydrofoil.

#57 2 years ago
Quoted from Bruce_Pickle:

How much to ship to Australia?
Please note, my preferred shipping method is via Hydrofoil.

I will have to check on prices but I do know that delivery is guaranteed for 2 weeks or less.

#58 2 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Unfortunately that's on the far east side of TN and I'm in the Nashville area. If you are ever in Nashville hit me up though. We can play some IMLE that im stuck with since the mods won't let me sell it. First round is on me. Hell, all the rounds are on me.

Dang JG, do you ever drink those beers or just collect them!

#59 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Dang JG, do you ever drink those beers or just collect them!

IPAs get drank in short order. Stouts and sours tend to pile up though.

#60 2 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

IPAs get drank in short order. Stouts and sours tend to pile up though.

Gryzz and I can come help you out with that problem.

#61 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Gryzz and I can come help you out with that problem.

Always welcome. My supply will outlast your liver though......

#62 2 years ago

Still avail? If it sits for a while maybe I can afford it eventually.

#63 2 years ago

Comedy gold. He says he saw my post in the Iron Maiden forum and sends me a unsolicited PM. This Guy must be mentally challenged. All my posts were in for sale threads calling the sellers of the marked up LE’s scalper scum. Anybody know this guy? Tell him to put it on Epay if he wants to have an auction!!! Don’t PM me trying to have a pinside auction.

E7433854-34C4-40BD-B44C-94D1F6BCFA09 (resized).png

B8C4FC11-7317-44CD-B1F6-83967B4FB37A (resized).png

#64 2 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Still avail? If it sits for a while maybe I can afford it eventually.

I am doing a price reduction down to $49995 since it is now NOB and only play tested to confirm that it works, I swear that's it, you can trust me.

Quoted from ultimategameroom:

Comedy gold. He says he saw my post in the Iron Maiden forum and sends me a unsolicited PM. This Guy must be mentally challenged. All my posts were in for sale threads calling the sellers of the marked up LE’s scalper scum. Anybody know this guy? Tell him to put it on Epay if he wants to have an auction!!! Don’t PM me trying to have a pinside auction.

I don't have any issue with distros making a little extra on the last few. They have to purchase a certain number of LE's and they need something to make up for all of the GOTGLE's they are sitting on. But be smart about it and make a little extra cash and potentially get a new client. $9500-$10000 or so seems like a nice extra handful of bills and people would not feel nearly as screwed.

#65 2 years ago

i had the same offer. 10,500 at the moment? lol so i guess you would take 11? or is this an auction.

#66 2 years ago

My game would already be sold if it wasn't for that no good Kenada, some rubberducky fellow, and those no count pinside mods. I'm definitely looking into legal action for damages.

#67 2 years ago

I’m fine with the distributors making a little extra BUT post a for sale ad in the marketplace and LIST an asking price God Damn It!!!!!
Open to offers.... hey buddy go fuck yourself !

#68 2 years ago

JD- look, found a nice Founders KBS knockoff... it’s a few bucks cheaper, the only way I can ever eventually afford your LE!

image (resized).jpg

#69 2 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

JD- look, found a nice Founders KBS knockoff... it’s a few bucks cheaper, the only way I can ever eventually afford your LE!

Those are great. Probably better then the last 2 years of kbs!

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside