(Topic ID: 225464)

York Show: Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Premium/LE)

By TheGunnett

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

494394C0-3DF6-4758-BDC9-1DD486786802 (resized).jpeg
939BCBC6-9AFF-4BAA-86E0-03BE63FB3FB1 (resized).jpeg
67295868-1BF4-4E76-B108-8178DEFCF24C (resized).jpeg
EAB0C3DB-C601-4069-B68C-EE1E2BA1E03B (resized).jpeg
66B1E5DB-1357-4175-8F96-D3AE8A621C16 (resized).jpeg
08B31EDD-E9A4-4994-9A79-D4AD670577EF (resized).jpeg
CEAC348D-A3BB-451E-A64E-31F02B79B2E7 (resized).jpeg
C634D185-6551-4B67-B34C-9ADB8579B37C (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

York Show: Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Premium/LE)

Added: 2018-09-15 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (October 11th, 2018) • Ended: October 22nd, 2018
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 6,900

For Sale for $6,900 or trade. I’d prefer to trade and I can meet at the York Show.
I was going to trade in on Deadpool LE but the I decided to keep the collection at 8 strong as I’m trying to get to ten by next year.

I picked this game up on September 12th 2018 from Cointaker.

I’d be interested in modern Sterns & classic Bally Willams titles in great shape $+/- depending on title and condition. Someone may have a great collection and is looking for a new pin but didn’t want to spend $7,300 , here’s your chance to trade.

I’ll answer and entertain all offers. I’d prefer a Tron but according to the polls it’s highly unlikely.

Item photos

494394C0-3DF6-4758-BDC9-1DD486786802 (resized).jpeg
C634D185-6551-4B67-B34C-9ADB8579B37C (resized).jpeg
CEAC348D-A3BB-451E-A64E-31F02B79B2E7 (resized).jpeg
08B31EDD-E9A4-4994-9A79-D4AD670577EF (resized).jpeg
939BCBC6-9AFF-4BAA-86E0-03BE63FB3FB1 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are TheGunnett's market stats.

gold Seller Level

TheGunnett has the Pinside Gold seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to TheGunnett's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 6,800

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Altoona, PA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 280.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

$ 999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

#2 5 years ago

Great chance for someone to own one of the coolest layouts I've ever played!

GLWS or GLWT!

#3 5 years ago

Too bad I absolutely hate the music just as much as you - otherwise I would be all over this excellent shooter.

Great seller here!

#4 5 years ago

Great seller here to deal with and one very cool gameroom

#5 5 years ago

I do have a Tron may consider trading, don't want to get rid of Tron but Maiden seems like one that would consider.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I do have a Tron may consider trading, don't want to get rid of Tron but Maiden seems like one that would consider.

That would be a win/win for both the buyer and seller. Both are fantastic pins!

I have a Tron that I’ll never sell. And have an IMDN that I think is one of the most fun pins to play.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from brett:

That would be a win/win for both the buyer and seller. Both are fantastic pins!
I have a Tron that I’ll never sell. And have an IMDN that I think is one of the most fun pins to play.

I hate to sell my Tron, but at my current level, I can not add anything without selling something.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I hate to sell my Tron, but at my current level, I can not add anything without selling something.

I totally understand that. I really believe they are equally valued pins and it would be a great trade for both of you.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from brett:

I totally understand that. I really believe they are equally valued pins and it would be a great trade for both of you.

agreed. Sounds like a good trade

#10 5 years ago

Iconic 80s heavy metal theme in a killer pinball machine with killer art. I myself cant say I was a huge Maiden fan back then, but the music is perfect example of the era.

Perhaps you'd prefer a Maroon 5 or Bruno Mars pin?

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Iconic 80s heavy metal theme in a killer pinball machine with killer art. I myself cant say I was a huge Maiden fan back then, but the music is perfect example of the era.

Why do people get so crazy when someone doesn't like IMDN music? So are you headed to his house right now to take his man card?

I like the game, I'm not a fan of IMDN at all. Didn't know any of the music when I got the pin. It's fine to play pinball to and it doesn't bother me. That doesn't mean you must want a Celine Dion pin if you hate the music.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Why do people get so crazy when someone doesn't like IMDN music? So are you headed to his house right now to take his man card?
I like the game, I'm not a fan of IMDN at all. Didn't know any of the music when I got the pin. It's fine to play pinball to and it doesn't bother me. That doesn't mean you must want a Celine Dion pin if you hate the music.

Come to think of it, it must not be that off, he has Metallica and ACDC right next to Maiden.

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

I don’t know if noticed the Metallica or AC/DC Pin’s next to it, I’d prefer the lead singer not sing in a falsetto and the music not be so theatrical. I was just commenting Rob Zombie / Marilyn Manson might fit the the art if I were to use Pin Browser .

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

n'ah - he just prefers to listen to music that's not terrible.

Joking aside, this maiden thing is def a generational thing. Maybe if I was 50 but to me they're not even close to being "cool". I do like the art. Always have. The band and that sound? hell no.

#15 5 years ago

I want to retheme Maiden into Wheatus which then references Maiden

#16 5 years ago

Not to 'yuck' someone else's 'yum', but GOOD GOD, the music on IMDN is tough to take. In the game options, turn the music attenuation to 60. The call outs and other sounds remain loud and clear, however the music is BARELY even audible in the background. MUCH BETTER.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I want to retheme Maiden into Wheatus which then references Maiden

Wtf did I just watch???

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Wtf did I just watch???

What!?!

You don't like Wheatus?!?

Maybe a Cher or Yanni pinball machine is more your speed since Wheatus is too much for you to handle!

(Sarcasm)

#19 5 years ago

I have played Maiden about 20 times. Love the game and layout. But I feel the same way. I am not a fan of their music. It's strange because I am a huge fan of the era and style of music but I was never a Maiden guy. Bruce Dickenson's voice just never worked for me. I know people love the band but the theme 100% kills the game for me. Good Luck.

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Great seller here to deal with and one very cool gameroom

Thanks for the kind words! GOTG LE is playing great and your welcome back if you are in the area. I should be back up to grab a Deadpool this week also.

#21 5 years ago

I’m getting lots of great offers and I appreciate some of the ideas about Pin browser. I might turn down the music and play some music on Spotify but ultimately that’s not what you want in a brand new pinball. Thanks for the interest and no hard feelings! I did like that Celine Dion song that was in the beginning of Deadpool 2 more than any song IM has done.

#22 5 years ago

when I owned this before pulling the ripcord, I tried the pinbrowser and put diff music. It just didn't feel right - it truly is a maiden pin that is hard to retheme. I just gave up.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

I was just commenting Rob Zombie / Marilyn Manson might fit the the art if I were to use Pin Browser .

Quoted from TheGunnett:

I I did like that Celine Dion song that was in the beginning of Deadpool 2 more than any song IM has done.

Eighth grade is gonna bring some big, big changes. Maybe give it another chance. At least until yer testicles drop.

#24 5 years ago

Megadeath?

#25 5 years ago

This is basically trading in your Porsche 996 Turbo because it doesn’t have XM radio. Just FYI.

GLWS

#26 5 years ago

Mine has played Megadeth songs since day one, and its NEVER leaving my collection!

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

This is basically trading in your Porsche 996 Turbo because it doesn’t have XM radio. Just FYI.
GLWS

I’m more of an SUV/ Truck guy. I’d prefer a Range Rover Sport , PA winters last a long time.

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

It looks like your poll results says we shouldn’t trade. Thanks for the interest in the game.

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

It looks like your poll results says we shouldn’t trade. Thanks for the interest in the game.

Damn! Burn!

#30 5 years ago

To be fair, Rai never officially made an offer, others suggested he should and he took a Family Fued survey of 100 people and the number one answer was No , sell anything else other than Tron.

#31 5 years ago

So I take it your liking guardians better then maiden?

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

To be fair, Rai never officially made an offer, others suggested he should and he took a Family Fued survey of 100 people and the number one answer was No , sell anything else other than Tron.

That poll may be misleading if Tron owners answered would they trade? the inverse question is would Maiden owners trade for Tron? was implied but not asked.

A better poll would have been: What pin would you prefer to own?

The current poll self selects Tron owners who naturally prefer Tron.

However, watching some Maiden videos and got to say the music is not my cup of tea, I'm surprised so many people like it, but (same goes for Kiss) it's just meh.

Give me NIN or Black Sabbath.

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

That poll may be misleading if Tron owners answered would they trade? the inverse question is would Maiden owners trade for Tron? was implied but not asked.

Keep the Tron , you’ve had it up for sale for two weeks and I asked for pictures of it as soon as you listed it. Still no pictures, you gotta stay with your instincts. You don’t want to let go of it. I’ve bought into the TNA and Maiden hype and it’s O for 2 so far. If you like Maidens music it’s a no brainer but I talked myself into thinking I could like the music because the game is so good.

#34 5 years ago

FYI I'm a huge maiden fan and love the game. good mixx..

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

I just want to point out that the family feud joke was f_____ing hilarious.

Rai loves getting the input btw. It's usually Mike as the go-to and then he'll pool pinside as well. First TnA, now IMDN - I'm waiting for one about MBR b/c he really likes AFMR.

I'm also tempted to do a brief trade for your Walking Dead Prem but I don't really want to trade any of mine ; )

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

So I take it your liking guardians better then maiden?

It’s not even close, I’ve got Maiden up for Sale and I put 5 games on it tonight and put 20 on GOTG. It’s all theme and the Cleland code for me. Better doesn’t mean more enjoyable. Rocky 1 is a better movie than Rocky 4, but Rocky 4 is like a music video that I can’t pass when it’s on TV. Fun Factor is in the eye of the beholder. You saw my basement, I like Comic Book stuff and Clelands code is amazing, he might work on Deadpool also

#37 5 years ago

I gotta pop in and say GLWT to a fellow Altoid.
Hope you get that Tron. I'll help break it in if you need help.

#38 5 years ago

No Trons in a 7 hour radius, time to move down the list bump!

#39 5 years ago

I may be able to play Maiden soon? So might be able to determine if Tron can be had.

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I may be able to play Maiden soon? So might be able to determine if Tron can be had.

You can’t take a poll like that and reject the will of the Pinside community! Anarchy will breakout, Polls have consequences!

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Your new initials should be TTT, Tron trade tease! Guys are going to get the wrong opinion if you keep flirting like this and don’t put out & trade!

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Polls have consequences!

Fake news.

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Your new initials should be TTT, Tron trade tease! Guys are going to get the wrong opinion if you keep flirting like this and don’t put out & trade!

66B1E5DB-1357-4175-8F96-D3AE8A621C16 (resized).jpeg66B1E5DB-1357-4175-8F96-D3AE8A621C16 (resized).jpeg

#44 5 years ago

You can find HUO TRON pros here and there for 7k, and TRON LEs from time to time for 11K. Maybe just hold out for the Vault - but it looks like it may be a year or so away. Maybe try a JJP POTC or Hobbit, maybe Stern Star Wars? Or wait until MBr?

#45 5 years ago

I checked your collection and you have a JJP. You have a great collection.

Sell the IMDN and use the money for a MBr, if you can wait that long...

#46 5 years ago

I’m good, I’m just having fun! The worst case scenario is I keep this great game and grow to love it.

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

I’m good, I’m just having fun! The worst case scenario is I keep this great game and grow to love it.

If you like it keep it

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

[quoted image]

Big GoT fan also!

EAB0C3DB-C601-4069-B68C-EE1E2BA1E03B (resized).jpegEAB0C3DB-C601-4069-B68C-EE1E2BA1E03B (resized).jpeg
#49 5 years ago

Wheatus bump for the OP

#50 5 years ago

Thanks for all the great offers, unfortunately the better the offer the longer the Drive apparently .
I have never done a (half way / meet you on in the Walmart parking lot) type trade. A little apprehensive about trading a week old game for a 20 year old classic without plugging it in and just driving off.
First world problems!
Game is still available, hopefully the offers don’t dry up before I make a decision but I’m not in a rush. Thanks again

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-iron-maiden-legacy-of-the-beast-premium-le-3?hl=cabuford and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.