1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 44 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by jeffspinballpalace
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IM12 (resized).JPG
IM11 (resized).JPG
IM10 (resized).JPG
IM9 (resized).JPG
IM8 (resized).JPG
IM7 (resized).JPG
IM6 (resized).JPG
IM5 (resized).JPG
IM4 (resized).JPG
IM3 (resized).JPG
IM2 (resized).JPG
IM1 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 8,100 (Firm)

Price is firm

for sale

For sale: Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast LE HUO

Added: November 4th, 2018 Ended: December 13th, 2018
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Item description

This is a home used only Stern Iron Maiden LE pinball machine #329 of 500. This game has been kept in a smoke free and pet free home since I purchased it brand new from a Stern distributor. I have not made any modifications to the game. It has around 100-200 plays since new. The machine is in excellent condition as you would expect, with all documentation and the goodie bag still stapled inside. I added some nylon washers before bolting the legs on to protect the powder coat. Buyer is responsible for shipping or pick up from Houston, TX. I have shipped many games from my area with NAVL, legs on, they wrap it up, with no problem. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Item photos

IM1 (resized).JPG
IM2 (resized).JPG
IM3 (resized).JPG
IM4 (resized).JPG
IM5 (resized).JPG
IM6 (resized).JPG
IM7 (resized).JPG
IM8 (resized).JPG
IM9 (resized).JPG
IM10 (resized).JPG
IM11 (resized).JPG
IM12 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Houston, TX, US

Seller insights

These are jkdblaze's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to jkdblaze's stats page

#2 1 year ago

Great price. It should sell fast.

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from Tommy-dog:

Great price. It should sell fast.

Thanks!

I would also do a trade for a shipped MBrLE. I've been looking to get back into an MB since I sold mine many years ago.

#4 1 year ago

Dropping the price to $8200.

#5 1 year ago

#7 1 year ago

Great pin for a really good price. GLWS.

#8 1 year ago

Lots of love for MBR LE. Good luck with your sale/trade.

#10 1 year ago

Amazing deal... buyers market right now.

#11 1 year ago

I just called Michelle to get a shipping quote just blows my budget out of the water
Someone buy this thing so I stop looking at it trying to justify it

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

I just called Michelle to get a shipping quote just blows my budget out of the water

labnip is making a delivery and pick up run soon. That could be another solution for you...

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from Redknight87:

labnip is making a delivery and pick up run soon. That could be another solution for you...

Yes, he lives and starts his routes in Texas doesn't he? Not sure if he makes it all the way to MA though.

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

Not sure if he makes it all the way to MA though.

Never know, he was in MI recently... I would not put it past him to get over there.

#15 1 year ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Never know, he was in MI recently... I would not put it past him to get over there.

The trip he is planning now will for sure go to Indiana, as he will be picking up a machine for me. You never know man! Message him, he is fair with pricing and will take good care of this amazing pin. If I didn't already have an LE I would be buying this one as it is an amazing deal!

#16 1 year ago

Hola Amigos

I'm planning my next route.
start = Texas (austin, houston, dallas/ft-worth, etc...)
AR, TX, OK, CO, Kansas or Nebraska, Kansas City MO, Iowa, Chicago IL, (maybe Milwaukee), IN, OH, MD, PA, (maybe NJ), KY, TN, Atlanta GA, AL, MI, LA,
end = Texas (dallas/ft-worth area, Houston area, Austin, etc...)

Expect some delays with snowed-in or iced-over roads.
Based on folks availability, may end up starting right after Thanksgiving.
PM me with any interest/questions/etc... still have room on truck.
Will need to know pick-up city/state, destination city/state & item(s). Can do bulk quantities as well.
ps. i've built an interactive map tool too, so you can track my progress in real-time on the route.

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Is it just me or are the quotes from them getting really high? Seems like everything is 450+

#18 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Is it just me or are the quotes from them getting really high? Seems like everything is 450+

I've found this to be the case as well in the past year. FWIW: I understand that the current higher freight prices are attributed in large part to a shortage of drivers.

#19 1 year ago

Gas prices have also been up over the past year which might have been contributing however they are starting to come back down.

#20 1 year ago

I'm not a short driver, and my rates are far better than them

#21 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I've found this to be the case as well in the past year. FWIW: I understand that the current higher freight prices are attributed in large part to a shortage of drivers.

It's the great economy and unemployment rates. Everybody getting paid more.

Gas prices are WAY down, 12 straight days, now $55 a barrel.

#22 1 year ago

trucks are diesel.
diesel is going up in price each month, but unleaded is going down.
(Oct 2017 = $2.79/gal, Oct 2018 = $3.37/gal)
PA is like $3.60, Cali around $4.00

#23 1 year ago

Reduced price to $8100.

#24 1 year ago

Too bad you don’t want a GBLE.

#25 1 year ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

Too bad you don’t want a GBLE.

I will consider anything if there is enough cash my way. Unfortunately there is probably not enough of a differential here unless you're having a GBLE fire sale!

#26 1 year ago

True. My son would kill me if I sold it. Good luck with the sale

#27 1 year ago

Did I miss, just curious why he is selling this beauty.

#28 1 year ago

The LE art package is so sweet; still my favorite!

#29 1 year ago

Can’t believe it hasn’t sold

#30 1 year ago

Local pickup great, shipping costs make it a so-so deal unless you have to have the LE version.

#31 1 year ago

Wow! Great deal! GLWS!

#32 1 year ago

people where climbing over each other not long ago to pay 10,000 for one of these !

#33 1 year ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Local pickup great, shipping costs make it a so-so deal unless you have to have the LE version.

If this were local I would have already bought it I looked into shipping and it just doesn’t make sense for me but someone local should grab this it is a great deal

#34 1 year ago

Had a blast playing the premium at the last Houston show. Awesome game.

#35 1 year ago

I can’t believe this is still available.

I’m not close to being a fan of Iron Maiden music. But, this machine is one of the best pins to play. It looks fantastic and the code is already really good.

Whoever buys this, is going to get an incredible pin at a really good price.

#36 1 year ago

Thanks all, yes I paid $9400 shipped for this game and struggled to find one at that "retail" price. I can't really go any lower but would consider a partial trade for a low $ machine.

#37 1 year ago

Like most (90%+) they (LE’s) fall about $1,000 or more a year later. I own DPLE, GBLE, GOTGLE... and soon Munsters. Prices are no longer rising for LE’s.

But heck as long as you enjoy the hobby what’s a few bucks.

FYI, Concretehardt is selling a NIB Iron Maiden LE. Looks like he is not far off.

For a local guy - go buy this darn pin - good deal!!! For us wishing he was local - keep your eyes open - something will come.

#38 1 year ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Like most (90%+) they (LE’s) fall about $1,000 or more a year later. I own DPLE, GBLE, GOTGLE... and soon Munsters. Prices are no longer rising for LE’s.
But heck as long as you enjoy the hobby what’s a few bucks.
FYI, Concretehardt is selling a NIB Iron Maiden LE. Looks like he is not far off.
For a local guy - go buy this darn pin - good deal!!! For us wishing he was local - keep your eyes open - something will come.

I agree and relative to what other people are trying to get for theirs, this one is priced lower. However, the fact that Stern is charging 9K for these doesn't make them "worth" that. It's pretty sad that a bunch of supposedly fiscally smart pinheads with a lot of money have been psychologically bamboozled into thinking that $8100 is a "good" deal just because Stern now charges 9K for something that was $6500 just a few years ago, and that was for AC/DC LE. Tron LE was 1K less than that just a year before AC/DC LE.

#39 1 year ago

Looks like a slam dunk deal for jkdblaze and buyer on labnip’s route.

#40 1 year ago
Quoted from brett:

I can’t believe this is still available.

Thinking that some were up for sale for $15k+ when the original hype train was rolling, this seems like a more realistic price. Of course that hype train might have left the station some time ago...

#41 1 year ago

The hype train is still rolling here in Australia! One just sold for $10K US so imo if you have a patient seller, you can still make a little or more if the demand is there.

#42 1 year ago
Quoted from o-din:

Thinking that some were up for sale for $15k+ when the original hype train was rolling, this seems like a more realistic price. Of course that hype train might have left the station some time ago...

I see Maiden Prem and Metallica Prem as perfect examples of what Stern has to offer. Both in the Top 10 AND both are bands. In one corner we have Iron Maiden and in the other is Metallica - Contestants battle! Both are sexy beautiful and either could be run for a week whenever Stern’s line has an opening. Demand for these will remain strong for the next three years or until licenses expire. Don’t cry for Maiden or Metallica pins, both should continue to do well for Stern.

#43 1 year ago

True and the LEs will never be remade. Those two titles and AC/DC Luci are bolted to the floor in my house! Hoping they do a Motley Crue pin at some point.

#44 1 year ago
Quoted from darkryder:

True and the LEs will never be remade. Those two titles and AC/DC Luci are bolted to the floor in my house! Hoping they do a Motley Crue pin at some point.

I prefer the Maiden LE too, but am biased. MET Monsters looks nice and is an alternate to the low availability / high price of METLE’s. METLE’s are awesome!! and darkryder is fortunate.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside