You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D9EA1F8E-82F7-4EB0-8051-E93101A0F603 (resized).jpeg
34110E89-B93B-4C4B-806C-724816265245 (resized).jpeg
IM (resized).JPG
IMG_6425 (resized).PNG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast LE NIB

Added: 2018-04-26 15:42:12 UTC • Ended: April 27th, 2018
Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 10,000 (Firm)

Price is firm

Item description

Looking to sell my Iron Maiden LE.

Game is currently in production at Stern and should start being shipped any day.

I can have game shipped anywhere on the mainland.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Trekkie1978's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Trekkie1978's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Shrewsbury, NJ, US

#2 5 years ago

Trying to flip a game you don't own before it's even revealed is definitely pinball in 2018

#3 5 years ago

Pics are out.

IMG_6425 (resized).PNGIMG_6425 (resized).PNG

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Trying to flip a game you don't own before it's even revealed is definitely pinball in 2018

Bahahaha.. thats hilarious

#5 5 years ago

You could always just cancel your order and let someone who wanted one get it.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

You could always just cancel your order and let someone who wanted one get it.

But then he wouldn't get to pocket the extra $1k. Why would you even consider?!

#7 5 years ago

$8000 by Christmas!

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from Hjbondar:

$8000 by Christmas!

Good luck with that.

#9 5 years ago

Same thing happened with GBLE.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Didn't the GBLE tank?

What are they trading at now, 7K?

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Didn't the GBLE tank?

At best, $7k...yep! I got in at 8200, and dumped it at 7450

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Quoted from Mike_J:

Didn't the GBLE tank?

Think he is referring to people flipping them NIB. It tanked in price cause of the gameplay. If maiden plays great you won't be seeing LE's for 7K.

#13 5 years ago

GB tanked because of game play, period. The premium/LE are brutally hard and punish you even for making shots. After a dozen games on IM, regardless of my opinion on the music, it's one of the most awesomely playing modern Sterns ever released. I think there were better choices for the LE art and trim to make it really stand out, but you never know what the license allowed. That said, I don't see this game dropping GB-wise in value at all. Go play it. It's amazing and I bet the extra Premium/LE features will be worth it.

#14 5 years ago

Seems to me someone should at least take possession of an item before attempting to flip it, but what do I know.

#15 5 years ago

Joe's a good dude... actually think I've seen them listed higher. Not going to be like Ghostbusters. The band got 50 of them which makes only 200 staying in the US. Probably should have left the commenting off of this one though

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

GB tanked because of game play, period. The premium/LE are brutally hard and punish you even for making shots. After a dozen games on IM, regardless of my opinion on the music, it's one of the most awesomely playing modern Sterns ever released. I think there were better choices for the LE art and trim to make it really stand out, but you never know what the license allowed. That said, I don't see this game dropping GB-wise in value at all. Go play it. It's amazing and I bet the extra Premium/LE features will be worth it.

I'm in the minority of people who think GBLE was overall a fantastic game. Yeah, it was a bit cheap at times...still, overall, I had a blast playing it.

#17 5 years ago

If I recall correctly, GB LE BEFORE they were released sold really well, close to 9k. This is your typical buy NIB and flip to people who can't get one.

Always a gamble but odds are pretty good considering the gameplay is great.

Fair play OP. Don't hate the player hate the game (it's become).

#18 5 years ago

It is priced only slightly higher than the Alien currently on sale - and this game actually flips!

#19 5 years ago

This is no different than the opportunity Ghostbuster LE presented.
Let me add that Joe is one,generous hobbyist. On two different occasions he refused to accept anything for parts I needed.. ( I had to hide the money for him to accept it)

Joe-text me when you get to the show on Friday.
Thanks,
Rich

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Seems to me someone should at least take possession of an item before attempting to flip it, but what do I know.

On the same note someone should at least be able to take possession of an item when they buy it.

10k by today!

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

It is priced only slightly higher than the Alien currently on sale - and this game actually flips!

Alien flips just fine. This game doesn't exist?

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

If I recall correctly, GB LE BEFORE they were released sold really well, close to 9k. This is your typical buy NIB and flip to people who can't get one.
Always a gamble but odds are pretty good considering the gameplay is great.
Fair play OP. Don't hate the player hate the game (it's become).

Good point. Hate the game. If he can flip his reservation, which he probably can, more power to him. Just feels a little icky for some reason.

#23 5 years ago

OP may as well post the high res pics now that they were posted in the reveal thread.

#24 5 years ago

I want to see pics of the shooter lane.

#25 5 years ago

I’ll take it! Super deal.

#26 5 years ago

I'll give you $7k for it. And you'll go from Pinside jerk to hero just like that!

#27 5 years ago

Joe is a great guy and this is not much of a markup on a game that is not available...I saw others priced way higher.

If you dont like the price, don't buy it, no need to crap on someones for sale thread!

#28 5 years ago

Fair price for a game unobtainium

#29 5 years ago

i made an offer of a nib afm le r and $2,000 cash. fiar? i am waiting to hear back. it is on his wish list and i am local so a swap would be easy.

as far as the post is concerned, i learned my lesson to ask whatever price i want but keep the for sale post on the classifieds and not include it on the forum.

#30 5 years ago

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

And METLE. I remember people also selling their pre-orders for $10K+ as well. That was a little worse though as street price was closer to mid $6K for it. Like anything else, if you don't want to wait for used to hit the market then it may be your only option unless you are low on the wait list. Several LE buyers claim to be CLing their orders due to cab art, time will tell though.

Quoted from o-din:

I want to see pics of the shooter lane.

Sorry, couldn't resist....

IM (resized).JPGIM (resized).JPG

#32 5 years ago

Nice shooter

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

This is no different than the opportunity Ghostbuster LE presented.
Let me add that Joe is one,generous hobbyist. On two different occasions he refused to accept anything for parts I needed.. ( I had to hide the money for him to accept it)
Joe-text me when you get to the show on Friday.
Thanks,
Rich

Thanks for the kind words Rich. I'll definitely message you when I get there.

#34 5 years ago

With all the money we throw away or lose in this hobby, I have no problem when somebody seizes the opportunity to get a little of it back.

#35 5 years ago

You should have sold it before the art was released.........

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

You should have sold it before the art was released.........

Distro I just spoke to is one of the largest in the US told me that he has had no cancellations on his LE orders.

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Distro I just spoke to is one of the largest in the US told me that he has had no cancellations on his LE orders.

Of course he said that.
Lol.

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Of course he said that.
Lol.

Maybe you deal with a distro who is full of shit but I promise you mine is not.

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Maybe you deal with a distro who is full of shit but I promise you mine is not.

34110E89-B93B-4C4B-806C-724816265245 (resized).jpeg34110E89-B93B-4C4B-806C-724816265245 (resized).jpeg

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Or at least be paid in full. That way they have skin in the game and have full right to any profit. Otherwise what will stop people from speculating on every title by reserving multiples across distributors with only a small deposit holding a game. I just don’t want pins turning into concert tics where scalpers buy everything up front leaving nothing for the fans. And I’m sure Stern is noticing people are willing to pay more secondary than primary, thus adding to pin inflation. Next le will be 10k. As long as we keep lining up, prices will go up.

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

Joe is a great guy and this is not much of a markup on a game that is not available...I saw others priced way higher.
If you dont like the price, don't buy it, no need to crap on someones for sale thread!

GTFO of here with that shit. He could just let it go and let someone else who actually wants the game at the original price buy it. But to mark a game up this high just "because you can and it's a free market and capitalism" and all that jazz....no, I don't agree. And this is a discussion thread, and there will be criticism of actions that are outstanding.

It's not all going to be rainbows and unicorns.

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

GTFO of here with that shit. He could just let it go and let someone else who actually wants the game at the original price but it. But to mark a game up this high just "because you can and it's a free market and capitalism" and all that jazz....no, I don't agree. And this is a discussion thread, and there will be criticism of actions that are outstanding.

Bravo. On that note it’s bedtime. Greed is ruining pinball.

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

He could just let it go and let someone else who actually wants the game at the original price but it. But to mark a game up this high just "because you can and it's a free market and capitalism" and all that jazz....no, I don't agree. And this is a discussion thread, and there will be criticism of actions that are outstanding.

You seem to be hoping for rainbows and unicorns though. Arbitrary bullshit.

#44 5 years ago

For sale thread before it’s in your possession is a pyramid scheme. But hey, manufacturers are doing it, so why the hell not?

You might as well start a for sale thread for every game you ever see yourself buying in the future and presell them all before you pick them out, then you can use the presale money to buy the games and you never have to pull any money out of your own pocket to fund your pinball hobby.

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

For sale thread before it’s in your possession is a pyramid scheme.

This whole hobby is a pyramid scheme.

#46 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

True dat!

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

you could be right!

D9EA1F8E-82F7-4EB0-8051-E93101A0F603 (resized).jpegD9EA1F8E-82F7-4EB0-8051-E93101A0F603 (resized).jpeg

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

For sale thread before it’s in your possession is a pyramid scheme. But hey, manufacturers are doing it, so why the hell not?
You might as well start a for sale thread for every game you ever see yourself buying in the future and presell them all before you pick them out, then you can use the presage money to buy the games and you never have to pull any money out of your own pocket to fund your pinball hobby.

Nah.

Stern is the only 100 % sure thing in the hobby. If he can prove he’s paid for it, he’s got it.

Not sure what you mean by a pyramid scheme. He’s simply reselling a game at a higher price than he paid. Nothing wrong with it and what everybody else does here all the time.

#49 5 years ago

I've never heard of a two person pyramid scheme.

No need to invent new words, he's flipping the game. We all know what that means. It's perfectly legal, and if someone wants to pay the markup to get the LE no one can stop them. It doesn't make anyone a bad person, let's not get dramatic here.

Flippers tend to drive up the prices of things, they're handy when you need something and you've got the cash, and not very popular with everyone else because of that. So take your downvote lumps, if you make $1000 off it I'm sure the crushing pain of being briefly unpopular will go away soon.

#50 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I've never heard of a two person pyramid scheme.

It starts out with one, then two, then spreads like pre-orders for hundreds of games that will never be made.

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-iron-maiden-legacy-of-the-beast-le and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.