Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160210_141246_(resized).jpg
20160210_141243_(resized).jpg
20160210_141230_(resized).jpg
20160210_141221_001_(resized).jpg
20160210_141211_(resized).jpg
20160210_141154_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Yeah after missing the one in ST Louis last week for $2700, I am hoping the seller gets back to me and we can work it all out

Was 2800 and it is sitting in my living room.

Quoted from jmountjoy111:

According to a Congo price check thread I was reading yesterday Indy 500 is a $4K game. GLWTS.

The number of people trying to contact the op seems to point out that this is not just 2800 dollar game. If it were the interest would not be so great or so fast.

GL to the op though it is a beauty.

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

LOL. Gotta love this. The guy picks up a the same game for the same price last week and they are both miracuously underpriced... LOL
It is fairly priced and if anything one selling last week for the same price is indicative of that.

I ran across and decided to buy it within 20 minutes of it being posted. Whysnow wasn't far behind. If a game sells quickly, chances are the price was low. If it sits for awhile then the price is probably high.

Have someone throw out a nice example at 3500 and see how long it takes to sell. That would be the real way to find out what the market says about it.

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I can appreciate your desire to feel like you got some crazy good deal (we all like to feel like that), but you got a fair price based on condition of the game.

Crazy good deal is snagging an 800 dollar sopranos or trading a player's gofers + 400 for a tricked out STTNG. Indy was a good deal, but I bought it, because I live in Indy and used to drive by the track every single day.

As for what its worth I am judging by what they have been going for in my neck of the woods. Could be biased considering the track is here. Then again people say great price on machines that take weeks to sell. So, until someone tries to sell one for mid 3's on here, let's just say we will have to disagree.

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I mean we both know you will have your game up for sale at 3500 in a few months, but I wont be holding my breath that it will sell for that, LOL. Good luck in your future sale

Nah, sale would be a last resort. Eventually want to move to all sterns so would try and trade for a rbion, bbh, avatar pro. Not in a hurry though. The game surprised me for being fun and it is quick, feels much faster than the STTNG sitting next to it. Picard maneuver can be fast, but does not compare to the speed of doing the left orbit to turbo shot.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 17.50
Hardware
Pinball Haus

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

€ 17.50
$ 54.96
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 37.50
$ 12.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-indianapolis-500-bally-1995-ohio?tu=dung and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.